Chapter 25:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 17

Namjoon and jin noticed Yoongi and Hoseok and quickly walked over, one bag in each hand.

"Yo! We were just gonna come look for you guys"-Namjoon said as they began walking around again.

"Me and yoongi were gonna get some pretzels, once we found you guys so let's hurry and head over, more people are starting to come in."-Hoseok said as they nodded and walked over passing the ring shop again which jin stared at without realizing that Namjoon and Hobi noticed.

"You wanna go Jinnie?"-Namjoon whispered to him, making jin jump slightly.

"Uh? No no I was just looking"-Jin said as they got to the pretzel place

"If your sure then"-Namjoon mumbled even though he knew the older was lying, he didn't want to pressure him.

A few minutes later they ordered the pretzels, Yoongi and Hobi shared a cinnamon pretzel while Namjoon and Jin shared cinnamon glaze pretzel bites. They walked around for a couple hours, the mall was now packed with high school students and adults or people who we're bored on their lunch breaks. They continued walking until someone called out to them.

"Hyungs?!"-A familiar voice said as the four of them turned to see Jungkook, Tae, and Jimin still in their school uniforms. Jungkook noticed jin slightly hidden behind Namjoon eating some leftover pretzels, his face lit up with happiness while his eyes said other wise.

"J-jin hyung!"-Jungkook said quickly running and tackling jin into a hug almost knocking him over, tears streaming down his face.

"It's nice to see you to jungkook-ah"-Jin said quietly hugging the younger back.

"You were gone for so long! I was so worried ya know"-Jungkook said over sobs.

"I'm sorry about that kook-ah"-Jin said calming down the younger by petting his head like a mother does to a crying toddler.

"So what are you guys doing here?"-Tae asked clearly happy to see them all, while they watched Jimin try to get a now stone like jungkook off of jin.

"We had nothing else to do and jin hyung has never been to the mall before, so we just had to take him!"-Hobi said said Jimin finally got jungook off of jin who was simply laughing at the youngers

"What? Your lying right?"-Tae asked surprised

"Nope we're serious"-All three of them said in a usion as Tae just blinked.

"Well since you guys obviously have nothing else better do come hang out at my place"-Jimin said helping jin clean the tear stain off his shirt.

"Hmm? You sure?"-Namjoon asked as jin walked back over to him

"Ya! My parents won't be home for another week so I've been having friends over for a while."-Jimin said happily.

"Well we can always go over, he is right we don't  have anything else better to do"-Jin said as everyone nodded and headed to yoongi's car which was a pick up truck.

Jimin sat up front with hoseok telling him where he lived even though hoseok has been there a few times while Yoongi, Namjoon, and Tae sat in the back seat and Jin andJungkook sat on the outside of the car. The drive there wasn't very long, but jin would occasionally sneeze or cough.

"Jin hyung are you okay?"-Jungkook asked worried  as they turned down the neighborhood where jimin lived.

"Don't worry I'm fine, it's probably allergies"-Jin said as they pulled into Jimins driveway his parents were rich so his house was very big.

They all hopped out of the car and headed to the door when jungkook pulled Namjoon back. Namjoon looked at him suprised then saw the worry in his eye's.

"Hmm? What's wrong jungkook-ah?"-Namjoon asked quietly as jimin struggled to get his door open a little.

"I think jin hyung is getting sick he keeps coughing and sneezing plus his face is looking a little pale"-Jungkook said worried as jimin finally got his door opened, everyone quickly went inside it was pretty hot outside.

"I'll check his temprature, but he'll most like deni that he's getting sick"-Namjoon said shutting the door then taking off his shoes since he was the last one to go in.

Jungkook nodded as him and Namjoon went to join the others who we're sitting on the large couch. Jungkook took his place next to Tae while Namjoon sat next to jin who's face did look slightly pale. Jimin turned on his flat screen T.V. then turned back to his friends.

"Who wants to watch a movie?!"-Jimin chirped happily.

"I say we watch beauty and the beast, bell is my favorite"-Tae said jokingly as jungkook hit him on the shoulder while everyone else laughed.

"I rather watch an action movie!"-Hoseok said as yoongi later on his lap probably about to go to sleep.

"How about horror, there's a movie called Annabelle"-Namjoon said grinning evily not realizing that jin had been laying in his shoulder most of the time.

Hoseoks face went pail when Namjoon mentioned horror. "I rather not watch horror, and I've heard about that movie, no way in hell I'm watching a moving doll"-Hoseok said playing with yoongis hair nervously.

"Ooo! That sounds interesting"-jimin said searching for the movie as hoseok cried in his head quietly.

Jimin found the movie and they began watching, jins eyes began to grow heavy as he cuddled Namjoon. Namjoon looked down at jin who's face was still really pale and wrapped his arms around jin pulling him closer. About an hour or so passed and the movie ended it was only 5:30 but the drive back was a while away so Namjoon, jin, hobi, and yoongi had to leave. Tae and Jungkook had left in the middle of the movie since jungkooks mom called and Tae wanted to walk him home, he was overprotective of his boyfriend sometimes.

"See you guys later!"-jimin called out as Hoseok pulled out of the driveway and headed down the road.

Jin fell asleep instantly still cuddling Namjoon, while they sat in the car the drive back took a while, Once they had gotten back to the motel it was already close to seven. Once Namjoon and jin entered their room, jin covered his mouth and ran to the restroom shutting the door behind him, this surprised Namjoon how fast Jin had ran to bathroom but this also made him worry even more.

___________________________

(─‿─)