Chapter 13:Family of Kim Seokjin part 5

( ̄∀ ̄)(─‿─)

"5, 4, 3, 2, and 1" the bell rang just a yoongi was looking down at his watch.

"Hey you three detention after school!"-The teacher said as they were about to walk out the classroom.

"Uh ya sure we'll think about it"-Yoongi said taking hold of Hoseoks hand and continuing to walk out the classroom with Namjoon chuckling next to them.

After a few classes passed by all of them met up In the cafeteria, Namjoon being the last of the friends to be there since he had broken something in the previous class.

"hyung! What took you so long?"-jungkook asked as Namjoon sat next to jimin who was stuffing his face with chips .

"I may have accidentally knocked a flower vase that was by the window onto the ground outside"-Namjoon said eating some meat.

"That was you! Do you know how terrified I was when that thing hit the ground!? -Jimin said as he crumpled up the now empty chip bag.

"Oh sorry about that chim, I forgot you had P. E. Before lunch."-Namjoon said laughing as jimin pouted angrily.

*Time skip*

It was finally the end of the day, even though they we're supposed to be in detention the three boys had decided to head to Namjoons, since he was the only one that had a coffee machine that was never used.

"Ugh! Is it possible to be this bored"-Yoongi grumbled clearly annoyed as he leaned his head on the couch.

"Well you would have rather gone to detention instead?"-Hobi asked handing him and Namjoon some coffee then pouring himself some tea.

"Well if they actually had detention today, I know the teachers schedule by heart there isn't any detention today, because all teachers have meetings today."-Yoongi said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Hyung! I thought I told you to stop stealing the schedules from your uncle"-Hoseok said pouting at his boyfriend.

"The guy is super organized, despite his appearance, and he makes over thirty copies so it doesn't matter, he won't notice anyway."-Yoongi said as he stood up to put his cup in the sink earning a smack on the butt from hobi.

Namjoon laughed at their silliness when his doorbell rang a few times. They all looked at each other confused before namjoon finally decided to get up and answer it. There was a guy at least two years older then them standing at the door, he had light brown hair like Jin and almond shaped eyes like him as well, and was just a little bit taller then Namjoon.

"Uh? Are you Kim Namjoon? By any chance?"-The brown haired boy asked he must have been a little shy like jin, Namjoon didn't know why he kept comparing them together.

"Oh! Uh ya that's me"-Namjoon said slightly nervous.

"oh good I thought I got the wrong address for a moment"-He said sighing in releif.

"Um may I ask who you are?"-Namjoon asked as the boy looked back at him smiling.

"Oh sorry my name is Kim Seok jung, seokjins older brother."-Seokjung said smiling, as Namjoon looked at him wide eyed.

"Jin hyung has a brother?! Oh right come on in"-Namjoon said stepping aside allowing him to come in.

"Hm? Who's your friend joon?"-Hobi asked as yoongi sat next to him confused.

"Uh well actually this is Jin hyungs o-older brother"-Namjoon said stumbling over his words a little bit.

"Hyung has a brother?!"-Hobi said surprised as namjoon sat back on his chair while seokjung sat on the couch.

"So seokjung hyung what brings you here? Won't you know get in trouble"-Namjoon asked nervously knowing how Jin's family is.

"Please just call me jung, and I won't necessarily get in any trouble my father thinks I'm out hunting somewhere else. Also I have a favor to ask."Jung said fiddling with his fingers.

"Hm? Sure hyung"-Namjoon said in response.

Jung hesitated for a moment. "I want you guys to take seokjin away from our pack and never let him return, it's too dangerous for him to be there especially with my father"-Jung said nervously fiddling his fingers again.

"W-what thats considered a really big crime in any wolf pack!"-Yoongi said surprised that he would even suggest that.

"Yes I know but"-Jung stopped mid-sentence then his eyes widened slightly. "My brother never told you guy's he said you are some of his really close friend's."-Jung said confused

"What do you mean what was Jin hyung hiding?"-Hobi asked worried

"Our mother passed away from being to sick, a year before jin moved here she warned me and jin to leave the pack. Our father had a reputation for being very abusive that's how he's been alpha for all these years without any competition"-Jung said looking down slightly

"What?! A whole year Jin hyung made it seem like your mother was alive this whole time!"-Namjoon said anger in his voice

"Ya, but once jin was born that's when my father lost it he didn't want another son or kid, that's when he became more abusive towards everyone especially Jin, he had to always where long sleeved shirts and pants to hide the bruises, I really wanted to protect him, he was always looking up to me even though I couldn't do anything to help him"-Jung said holding back his tears slightly.

Namjoon kept his anger at a minimum then looked to yoongi and hobi with an angry look in his eyes, all of them agreed on going.

"We'll do it"-Namjoon mumbled but loud enough for jung to hear.

"Thank you but, I do suggest that we wait for the year to end, unless you guys aren't planning on going to school after this"-Jung said his face lighting up a bit.

"Well after this we'll bacicly be on the run and I'm not a big fan of school anyway."-Yoongi said showing his gummy smile.

"Wait but what about about you?"-Hobi asked playing with Yoongi's fingers without knowing

"I'll be fine I'll become next Alpha once my father dies so I don't mind waiting, as long my brother is safe and happy."-Jung said as he got up from the couch throwing his coat on.

"I have to go, but I do suggest you take him from school next Wednesday they get out around 3:00 that day and all alpha's in all of Korea have a big meeting so my father wont know for a couple days that will give you enough time to get Jin away from here"-Jung said bowing then leaving

____________________________________
So this is getting more interesting and omg we have a lot of reads I'm so happy I need a name for my readers yes that sounds weird but I'm really happy so deal with it. 😂