Chapter 33:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 25

Hobi began running following jins scent finally making it to the waterfall. He looked around for him confused the water had destroyed jins scent so he couldn't find him, but then remember the cave and quickly dove into the water, yoongi quickly jumped out of the water shaking his fur, while hoseok continued, and ended up finding jin sound asleep.

"Jin hyung!"-Hobi barked nudging jin awake, jin slowly opened his eyes as his ears twitched slightly

"Hobi? What are you doing here?"-Jin yawned sitting up then shaking his fur.

"Namjoon sent me and yoongi hyung to get you he had to go hunting, now let's hurry and get back"-Hobi barked as jin nodded and followed back outside into the water which woke him up fully.

Yoongi sat cleaning his paws as his tail swayed back and forth. Hobi and jin hopped onto the dry land and shook their fur until they were partially dry. Yoongi hopped back on to hobi's back even though it was still slightly damp, but it was still warm and windy so their fur would dry soon. They headed back to the pack, jin put his nose to the ground but sighed in relief when he couldn't smell his father's scent. They walked through the entrance and headed towards the pile of leaves where they layed down for a few minutes until Tala came running at full speed towards jin, tackling him even though he was already laying down. Hobi and Yoongi looked towards each other and chuckled slightly.

"Jin hyung! Your back"-Tala barked happily wagging her tail.

"Oh? Did I worry you, I'm sorry if I did"-Jin barked chuckling to himself slightly.

"I was little worried, that man was gonna take you away!"-Tala whined as jin just smiled, he thought of her as a little sister he never had.

"Don't worry he wouldn't be able to get me that easily"-Jin barked laying his head down between his paws as Tala nodded and sat by his head playing with his ears

A loud howl was heard, just as the hunting crew arrived with a large elk, Namjoon came in behind them. Both jin and Tala looked over to them, but Tala still continued to play with jins ears. Namjoon noticed jin looking over at him and grinned at him, jin quickly averted his eye's and layed his head down again letting Tala play with his ears easier, until her brother had called to her. Tala quickly said bye to jin and ran over tackling her brother, before going over to her mother.

"Looks like she's taken a liking to you Jin hyung"-Yoongi mewed hoping off of hoseok's back walking over to jin who was still laying down.

"Hmm? You think so?"-Jin barked scratching his eye's, because of his allergies which cause the bottom of his eyes to be white.

"It's obvious hyung your like another big brother for her"-Hobi yelped as Yoongi walked back over to him and sat in between his paws.

"She's like the little sister I've never had, so I enjoy her company a lot"-Jin said sitting up as he was about to scratch his eyes again, but hobi softly pawed him telling him not to scratch them or it would get worse.

Namjoon walked over to Jin and the others with two halves of a deer leg. He threw one half over to yoongi and hobi who gladly took it, then happily went and layed by jin and began eating the other half, Jin who was still sitting layed down, and then also began eating. They sat around for a while once they had finished eating, then Namjoon turned to jin who was just looking around with his eyes.

"Jin hyung are you excited?"-Namjoon barked quietly since most of the pack would be leaving the next day and we're fast asleep, Hobi and Yoongi had also fallen asleep, jin turned his head and looked at him confused.

"For what?"-Jin barked laying his head on Namjoons paw.

"Your birthday of course!"-Namjoon barked laying his head on the side of jins neck.

"Oh ya!, it's in three days I forgot"-Jin barked swaying his tail boredly

Namjoon frowned and jin noticed of course and snickered. "I'm just kidding joonie, I know your really looking forward to it and how could I forget my own birthday?"-Jin barked quietly giving Namjoon a small kiss on his furry cheek then layed back down on Namjoon paw cuddling into his chest

"Your such a jokester, jinnie"-Namjoon growled playfully then resting his head on Jins neck again falling asleep a few minutes after.

_____________________________

 ̄ω ̄