Chapter 22:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 14

A couple of days had passed and Jin and yoongi still didn't tell Namjoon or hobi what they we're so happy about. It was a ugly day the sky was grey and it had a constant down pour. Jin was ok with rain but thunder and lightning was a whole another story, he hated how loud the thunder was and how the lightning would strike anywhere and make noise, he has been terrified of it since be was a baby. Half the day had gone by already, Namjoon was curled up reading a book and Jin was laying on his shoulder also reading it. The rain was pretty calm at first until a loud boom was heard making jin jump slightly and Namjoon noticed of course.

"You okay jinnie?"-Namjoon asked looking up from his book to see jin hiding his face in his arm.

"N-nothing, I'm f-fine"-Jin mumbled as another boom was heard making his grip Namjoons arm tighter.

"Oh! I see now"-Namjoon mumbled as jin looked at him confused. "You don't have to worry hyung, I can ask yoongi hyung if he has some headphones to block out the sound"-Namjoon said as jin nodded slightly letting go of Namjoons arm and hugging a pillow.

"Please don't take to long!"-Jin yelled out you could hear the fear In his voice.

"I promise to not try to"-Namjoon said walking out right when another boom was heard.

Namjoon quickly walked to yoongi's and hoseoks, he knew jin was probably freaking out like crazy especially since the lightning started, once he got there he quickly knocked and light footsteps we're heard and out came hoseok.

"Hey joon! you need something?"-Hobi asked looking at Namjoon who was out of breath.

"Does yoongi hyung have some headphones, I can borrow Jin isn't particularly a big fan of thunder and lightning"-Namjoon said after regaining his breath again.

"Oh! I see now okay hold on, yoongi hyung is asleep right now so he won't be up until tomorrow morning at least."-Hobi said rummaging through some bags until he took out some headphones tossing them to Namjoon.

"Thanks hyung! You'll get these by tomorrow probably"-Namjoon said quickly walking back to jin thunder and lightning was a never ending cycle.

Once Namjoon got back to his room jin wasn't on the bed in fact he wasn't anywhere. "Jin Hyung!where are you hiding?"-Namjoon called out shutting the door he knew jin wouldn't leave he was like a cat sometimes he didn't want to get wet.

Namjoon walked around the room checking under the bed, then to the restroom until he heard a quiet whimper coming for the small closet only one person could fit in. Namjoon walked over to the closet opening it to find jin in the corner curled up in a little ball.

"Jinnie come out of the closet"-Namjoon said quietly, bending down still holding the headphones

Jin shook his head"You probably think I'm a baby for being like this, but it's not my fault I'm terrified"-Jin mumbled with his face in his arms, Namjoon could tell he was crying slightly.

"How could I ever think of you that way hyung, we've all been afraid of these kind of things"-Namjoon said lifting jins head,cupping his cheeks then lightly pecking him on the lips.

Another boom was heard but Namjoon had quickly already put the headphones on, they were sound proof so no music was really needed. He picked Jin up bridal style which surprised the other tossing him onto the bed, then himself they both snuggled each other until they fell asleep.

*Time skip to next day*

Namjoon woke up to see jin still snuggling him,his cheeks we're pink and tear stained from crying yesterday, the headphones were half off his head but it didn't seem to bother him. Namjoon looked at the alarm clock it read 6:01, he pouted wondering why he was awake so early and layed back down snuggling jin again after removing the headphones. It was a light sprinkle outside, Namjoon realized that if he was still at school he would graduate in half a week and that he was gonna be eighteen soon which also meant Jins birthday was...In two weeks!

"Ah! Sh*t"-Namjoon said to himself quietly pulling the still sleeping jin closer to his chest, the older would most likely be asleep for another hour he was an early riser.

Half an hour passed by Namjoon couldn't fall back to sleep, so he washed up and was reading the same book from yesterday, he still wanted to finish. while jins head rested on his chest. Jin woke up a few minutes later Namjoon was to much in his own mind, thinking of what to get jin for his birthday, so he didn't notice the other bacicly admiring him. Jin accedently let out a small chuckle making Namjoon jump out of his thoughts and look down at the older who was simply smiling at him.

"Your adorable when your in deep thought you know that?"-Jin said with a small laugh

"Hmm? Jinnie hyung! how long have you been awake?"-Namjoon asked quickly as his cheeks turned a light pink from what jin had said.

"Long enough to admire your deep thinking face"-Jin said hopping off the bed heading to the restroom before pecking Namjoon on the cheek.

Namjoon blushed a brighter pink but not close to tomoato jin red. A few minutes passed jin walked out the bathroom drying his hair sitting himself next to Namjoon who was still reading the same book, until a light knock was heard on their front door, jin looked up from the game he was playing on Namjoons phone that he took a few seconds before.

Jin hopped off the bed and opened the door to see Yoongi and Hobi. "Hm? That's new you guys came here for change"-Jin said stepping aside letting them inside before closing the door behind them and sitting back on the bed unpausing his game

"Alright animals, what should we eat I kinda want some home made food"-Hobi said jokingly calling them animals.

Namjoon closed his book that he was clearly happy he just finished, "Well we don't have a kitchen so no home made meal for you"-Namjoon said looking over Jins shoulder who was to focused in the candy crush game he was playing.

"Well actually, we can always borrow my uncles house, he should be home today so he won't mind and plus my auntie is most likely at work so we're good"-Yoongi said looking up from his photos he noticing everyone was giving him a slight death glare.

"Why the hell didn't you tell us this before?!"-All three of them said as yoongi just smiled.

"You never asked"-Yoongi said still smiling as hoseok pinched his cheeks playfully.

_____________________________
It should be obvious what jin is gonna get for his birthday 

= ̄ω ̄=  ⊙﹏⊙