Chapter 57: New House

A few months has passed and Namjoon had finally got all the money to pay for the new house and to have some left over, it was close to his and Hobi's job and also connected Namjoons pack so that meant he could visit whenever he wanted. Yoongi and Hobi were renting a house that was down the street until they decide to buy it. They we're all in Yoongi's car driving to Namjoons and Jins house to drop them off, then to their own house. They didn't have much stuff other then backpacks full of clothes and their electronics, including some other stuff.

"Is that it hyung?"-Yoongi asked as Jin nodded as Yoongi pulled into a large driveway, the house was two stories and had a backyard that had a good view of the woods.

"Sorry we can't stay longer we gotta head over to the house and clean up a little"- Hobi said as both Namjoon and Jin nodded

"See ya later hyungs"-Namjoon waved as they drove back down then street.

Jin dug through his pocket and took out a key then unlocked the door. As expected it was empty, not completely empty though their was a table and a couch in the living room. Jin took his and Namjoons bag and headed upstairs to where their room would be, Namjoon closed the door and locked it then decided to look around the place. He looked at where the living room would be, then the kitchen that Jin wouldn't let him in while cooking, he walked down the hall to a large room that was a lot bigger then his office and had a window with a clear view of the woods. Jin came back down the stairs and looked for Namjoon.

"Joon-ah? Where are you?"- Jin called out confused

"In here!"-Namjoon yelled as Jin followed his voice down the hall.

"Oh ya I forgot to tell you, this part is your office so you can just bring your leftover work home with you"- Jin said as Namjoon smiled happily, showing his cute dimples.

"Aww thanks Jinnie, now I'll want to come home even more"- Namjoon said pecking Jins lips making the older blush.

Yoongi continued driving down the street until he pulled into a driveway. The house that Yoongi found also had two stories and was connected to the woods. Yoongi excitedly got out the car making Hobi chuckle, he grabbed the bags and closed the car door as Yoongi unlocked the house door, the house was a little dusty but other then that it was clean. It was already pretty late so Yoongi and Hobi decided to just go up to their room.

"Hyung when is the bed supposed to be here again?"-Hobi asked as they walked up the stairs

"It's gonna be here tomorrow afternoon, same with the couch"- Yoongi said tiredly as Hobi wrapped his arm around his waist to hold him up.

"You can't just fall on the floor and go to sleep babe"- Hobi chuckled as Yoongi groaned tiredly like he was looking forward to that

Hobi took out some blankets they had and placed it on the floor, they didn't have any pillows yet so hobi used some of his hoodies that yoongi loved to wear since they we're oversized on him. Yoongi took of his shirt and crawled onto the covers just as Hobi put the last cover on, Hobi chuckled and did the same, pulling yoongi who already fell asleep closer to his chest.

*Time Skip*

Yoongi woke up to see hoseok scrolling through his phone, it was Saturday so Yoongi really just wanted to sleep all day, he pouted wondering why he was up so early and snuggled closer to Hobi making the younger look away from his phone and chuckled at a pouting yoongj, he ran his hand through yoongi's hair and ruffled his hair.

"You can't sleep all day babe"- Hobi said as Yoongi nodded and buried his face in the crook of hobi's neck

"That's the plan"-Yoongi mumbled closing his eye's again

"I think not"- Hobi smirked pinning yoongi down then tickling him making him laugh like crazy even though Yoongi tried to hold it in he failed.

" O-Okay I give! I give!"- Yoongi yelled over laughs, Hobi stopped tickling him and stood up and chuckled then walked over the window that lead to a balcony that showed the woods and opened the cloth that covered it let all the sunshine come in.

"It's so bright"-Yoongi groaned as he sat up and rubbed his eye's

"You'll get over it babe"-Hobi said as he helped yoongi up then kissed his cheek

"I'm gonna go take a shower"-Yoongi said heading towards the bathroom

"I'm gonna make breakfast"-Hobi said as Yoongi froze while about to open the bathroom door

"Jung Hoseok don't you dare burn down my kitchen or you won't get any for a whole month"- Yoongi said as Hobi immediately nodded no way he going through that torture again

Yoongi went into the bathroom shutting the door behind him, Hobi went downstairs to the kitchen and was deciding what to make, he had went grocery shopping earlier with Jin while Yoongi was still asleep. He decided on making some eggs and toast. Hobi was putting the food on plates when yoongi came downstairs in one of hoseoks sweaters that stopped all the way at his fingertips and his boxers, Yoongi wasn't fond of wearing pants if he was simply relaxing at home, he walked into the kitchen and pressed a kiss on hobi's cheek.

Hobi chuckled and returned the kiss but on his lips"here ya go babe"- Hobi gave Yoongi his plate that had jam on the toast

"When did you go shopping?"-Yoongi asked as he sat himself on the counter since they didn't have their table or couch yet

"I went with Jin hyung while you we're sleeping, then I crawled back into bed with you"-Hobi said grinning happily

_________________________________

So I got my schedule for school I HAVE NO FRIENDS IN ANY CLASSES SO FAR (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ')(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ')(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ')