Chapter 24:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 16

Namjoon and Hobi arrived back at the house, carrying the bags inside, setting them down in the kitchen where Jin and Yoongi sat, Jin was washing the dishes while yoongi dried them.

"We got the seaweed and some other stuff"-Hobi said placing the bags on the counter just as the other two finished the dishes.

"Kay thanks, you guys can go sit and wait we'll be a while"-Yoongi said pushing the other two out the kitchen then walking back to jin helping him rince the seaweed.

"Hey hyung, it's your birthday soon right?"-Yoongi asked beganing to cut up onions.

"Oh ya I guess it is, I hadn't realised"-Jin said with a slight smile.

"Oh come on I think you should be a little more excited, Namjoon might get you something really special"-Yoongi said slightly whispering the last part causing jins cheeks to turn a light pink.

"Y-you really t-think so, I think he may have forgotten"-Jin said looking down at the bowl in front him that he was filling with water.

"What! No way, I've known Namjoon for a while he wouldn't forget someone's birthday especially you, you know that your super important to him right?"-Yoongi said pouring the chopped onions into the pot that was now on the stove.

"Ya your right, but honestly the best birthday present would be getting our own place soon"-Jin said smiling as he threw seaweed into the pot and began helping yoongi cut up some meat.

"Did you forget already were gonna get them soon I'm so excited, although your gonna get yours before me I'll still have just a few months"-Yoongi said happily as jin nodded in agreement

Hoseok and Namjoon sat on the couch watching T.V., they heard Jin and Yoongi talking in the kitchen but couldn't exactly hear what they we're saying.

"Hey Namjoon, you know what your gonna get for jins birthday yet?"-Hobi asked as Namjoon tensed up a little.

"Nope, and I only have about a week left his birthday is next Thursday and it's already Friday and I still have nothing, I don't want him to think I've forgotten"-Namjoon said covering his face with his hands signing deeply.

"How about we take them to the mall then!"-Hobi said changing the channel on the T.V. 

"The mall? What are we gonna do there?"-Namjoon asked confused.

"That's how I always decided what to get yoongi hyung for his birthday, he tends to constantly look at a certain item he wants then when I get him it for his birthday and he's really surprised because he thinks I didn't notice"-Hobi said smiling as Namjoon thought for a moment then nodded.

"Alright then we'll go there tomorrow afternoon"-Namjoon said as Jin and Yoongi came into the living room carrying two bowls in each hand.

"Going where tomorrow?"-Yoongi asked sitting next to hoseok handing him a bowl while jin sat next to Namjoon handing him his bowl.

"Oh we decided that we should all go to the mall tomorrow, we can all get some new clothes and stuff"-Namjoon said as he began scarfing his food down.

"The mall? I've never been there before"-jin mumbled as everyone looked at him wide eyed

"What! are you serious? That's a lie right?"-Yoongi said surprised.

Jin shook his head "No I'm serious I've never been there before"-Jin said finishing his soup placing the bowl on the large coffee table.

"Then screw going tomorrow we're going today! It's only 11:30, so we have plenty of time!"-Hoseok said quickly finishing his soup.

"Uh shouldn't we at least clean up first?"-Jin said as everyone put their dishes in the sink.

"We can do that when we come back!"-Hobi said quickly rushing out the door.

Jin stood there blinking twice before Namjoon knocked him out of his thoughts. "Let's just hurry and go Kay?"-Namjoon said pecking jins cheeks before they walked out.

Once everyone was in the car hobi quickly went down the mountain, most likely forgetting about yoongi's uncle who had helped himself to some soup. They drove for a while but luckily it would be pretty empty since most people we're still at work or school and all schools we're preparing for graduations. Once they reached the mall the parking lot was empty with only a couple cars most likely the workers.

"It's bacicly a giant supermarket?"-Jin mumbled looking at the tall building, as they piled out of the car.

Namjoon chuckled grabbing hold of jins hand, causing jins cheeks to turn a light pink, even though he loved holding hands with him.."You could say that but it's more exciting."-Namjoon said with a smile as they walked to the entrance.

Once they had gotten inside, yoongi noticed a kumamon shop a few feet away, making his face light up, dragging hoseok along with him.

"We'll meet up with you guys later, I have a feeling we gonna be here for a couple hours"-Hobi said as yoongi dragged him into the large shop.

"Well I can guess we can go find some clothes then"-Namjoon said turning his attention back to jin who nodded in agreement.

Namjoon and Jin began walking past multiple store and small shops, a ring shop cought jins attention but he quickly shrugged it off and continued walking. A few minutes after they walked into a large store that was filled with clothes and accessories, Jin picked up a few different colored shirts while Namjoon was looking at some shorts.

"Jin hyung!"-Namjoon chirped happily as jin turned around to see Namjoon holding a head band with a giant pink rose in the corner of it.

"A head band?"-Jin mumbled as Namjoon put it on Jins head surprising the older.

"I was right, it does look adorable on you"-Namjoon cooed happily as jins cheeks we're rosy red while still holding his clothes.

"Jeez joonie, you know I'm really shy sometimes"-Jin mumbled quietly, his face still slightly red.

"I can't help it, anyway have you found everything you wanted?"-Namjoon asked smiling showing off his dimples causing jin to blush even more.

"U-uh ya I got everything"-Jin said hiding his face slightly before removing the headband handing it to Namjoon, who put it back on a shelf where other ones were.

"Let's hurry and go pay for evetything I have a feeling Hobi hyung is having trouble getting yoongi out of that Kumamon store"-Namjoon said as jin nodded smiling before heading to the cash register.

Yoongi dragged hoseok all around the store until he stopped at a giant plush toy of kumamon, he had stars in his eyes until he looked at the price tag, it read 100$.

"I'll have to find a job soon"-Yoongi mumbled picking up a three dollar key chain, heading to the cash register as hobi simply laughed.

"I'm sure you'll get it one day hyung"-hobi said still slightly laughing, snaking his arm around yoongi waist.

"I want a pretzel now"-Yoongi said leaning against hoseok just as Namjoon and Jin walked out of a nearby shop quickly noticing the other two and walked over.

_________________________
●ω●