Chapter 34: Family of Kim Seokjin Part 26

(so this is a little new but now your gonna see what Tala sees in part of this chapter then it's gonna go back to regular)

Tala Pov

I woke up and saw leader walking around, he was talking to Elder. Some of the other wolves were awake to they were getting ready to head back to their other home's. Mama asked leader and he said that we're aloud to live here, I'm so happy I can stay with Jin hyung now, he's like another mama or a big older brother. I don't have a father since he left once I was born, I knew he didn't like me since I was his only daughter of three boys, Mama would always tell me he loves me I doubt that, I don't like him either he left mama all alone to raise four kids I may not know him but that changes nothing. One of my older brothers said he's gonna come back to the pack I haven't seen him a few years I think he is already twenty I heard he has a girlfriend to. My other older brother is on a hunting trip with few of the other packs teens. My last older brother is just a couple years older then me, he always sticks up for me when older pups call me a runt, me and big brother are really close but he's gonna be going to be in his last year of middle school soon meaning he won't have time for me anymore, while I'm still in third grade of my elementary school. I looked over to Jin hyung he was laying down scratching his eyes. I happily ran over and when he saw me he smiled and stopped scratching his eyes.

"Hello Tala"-He barked as I walked over at sat next to him, then noticed the white under his eyes.

"Jin hyung do you have allergie medicine?"-I asked as he looked at me then shook his head

"My dad never bothered getting me any"-Jin barked as my ears slightly went up

"My mommy has some medicine, Im gonna ask if you can have some!"-I barked as I quickly ran over to my mother who was talking with the other females.

"Mama! Can I have some medicine?"-I barked as she looked at me confused

"I gave you your medicine already monkey"-Mama barked, 'monkey' was the name I only aloud her and big brother to call me.

"It's not for me! It's for jin hyung, he has white marks under his eye's and keeps scratching them!"-I barked as mama smiled and dug through her small bag, I knew she liked jin hyung I think he reminded her of my oldest brother and he was nice to me.

"Give this to him tell him to take one every three days"-Mama barked nudging a small bottle to my paws.

"Thank you!"-I barked and grabbed the bottle with my teeth and ran back over to jin hyung who was trying to stop scratching his eyes.

"Jin hyung! I got the medicine, mama said to take it every three days"-I barked setting the bottle down at his paws.

"I'll have to thank your mother later"-Jin barked he opened the bottle with his teeth a gummy fell out he smelled it, then ate it

No one pov

Tala walked over and layed next to jin, she buried herself into his fur and instantly fell asleep from the warmth. Jin noticed and chuckled to himself, he pulled his tail closer to his body, he curled up into a ball but carefully not to wake up Tala then layed his head down, he wasn't tired so Jin didn't fall asleep he just kept his head close to Tala, she was so small that his bushy tail covered her whole body. Tala's older brother appeared and headed over to Jin, who quickly noticed him and smiled, he didn't knows her brothers name yet so he was hoping that he would tell him.

"Hello jin hyung I was wondering if you've seen my sister, I want to make sure she's not being bothered by the other pups"-He barked as jin smiled lifting his tail revealing a still sleeping Tala.

"She's been asleep for a while now"-Jin barked quietly as her brother sighed in relief.

"That's good, oh wait I guess it's rude for me not to tell you my name when I know yours"-He barked as jin smiled

"I was just about to ask you that"-Jin barked placing his tail back down.

"My name is Jungwoo,but everyone calls me Jung"-He barked happily

"Well it's nice to finally know your name jung"Jin said as jung smiled widely.

A few hours had passed by, jung had been called over by one of his friends that we're leaving, a lot of wolves we're leaving back to their private lives meaning Namjoon was extra busy, as leader he was to walk every group of wolves that were leaving out of the forest to make sure that they got out safely. Jin still had his body curled up in a little ball, Tala was awake she had been for a while but still wanted to cuddle in Jins fur, he didn't mind at all jin enjoyed her company. A couple minutes later yoongi walked over, he had a rather big rat in his mouth.

"looks like you already caught your dinner"-Jin barked as Tala played with his tail.

" Ya I was getting hungry and Hobi was to busy taking a nap so I went off and hunted for myself"-Yoongi mewed sounding slightly annoyed as he bit into the rat, he would usually stress eat sometimes so this was nothing new.

______________________________

CYPHER JUST STARTED PLAYING

::>_<::