Chapter 26:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 18

Namjoon quickly walked over to the bathroom and knocked like a police officer does. It was silent for a few seconds until he heard the toilet flush and the faucet turn on, Namjoon stood at the door for a good five minutes until Jin opened the door slightly wipping his mouth, the smell of mint circled around the bathroom. Jin most likely brushed his teeth, no one would want to taste their own puke.

"Jin hyung are you alright?"-Namjoon asked as jins legs gave out and he fell into Namjoons arms who looked at him worried.

Jin shook his head."I felt fine earlier, I feel really bad now joon"-Jin mumbled as Namjoon picked him up bridal style and carried him to the bed laying him down then putting the covers over him.

"You want me to get you some soup?"-Namjoon asked him softly as jin shook his head.

"I've lost my appetite and I have a feeling I might throw it up"-Jin breathed out slowly closing his eyes before falling asleep.

Namjoon pushed the hair out of jins face before lightly kissing his forehead. He took out his phone and sat next to jin on the bed, clicking jungkooks contact name in messaging.

God of destruction: Hey kook

Kookie: HELLO HYUNG!

God of destruction: So you were right, jin hyung is really sick

Kookie: This is only time I'm actually not happy that I was right 😢

God of destruction: It's alright, I'm gonna go pick up some medicine in the morning.

Kookie: I think you should get some rest to hyung,  Jin hyung wouldn't want you to get sick either

God of destruction: I guess your right, I'll talk to you tomorrow kook

Kookie: okay hyung!

Namjoon turned off his phone and reached over jin placing it on the nightstand. Jin turned over, now facing Namjoon although he was still asleep. Namjoon looked down at jin before getting under the covers himself hugging the older closer to his chest, even if he was sick.... A couple hours passed it was now midnight when jin was awoken out of his sleep, quickly running to the bathroom which was in front of the bed but not very close. A few minutes after, jin sat in front of the toilet his back against the wall, whatever he had ate earlier was now gone, he really didn't feel like getting up his legs felt like a baby deer trying to take it's first step, but he didn't want to wake Namjoon up so he grabbed the door knob and pulled himself off the ground flushing the toilet then quickly rinsing his mouth and heading back outside to the dark room. Jin got back into the bed throwing the covers over himself, while burying his face in Namjoons chest, falling back to sleep.

*Time skip*

Namjoon woke up to see jins face in his chest, jins face was still really pale making Namjoon still worry but still climb over Jin and get out of bed, he glanced at the alarm clock it read 6:59,Namjoon groaned at how early it was but knew he had to get jin medicine. A few minutes later Namjoon walked out of the bathroom fully dressed still drying his hair, the alarm clock now read 7:12. Namjoon sat at the corner of the bed still drying his hair before he heard a light knock at the door. Namjoon quickly walked over and opened the door to see hoseok and a tired looking yoongi.

"Hyungs! Oh right come on in"-Namjoon said in a whisper as he walked back over to jin who was still in a deep sleep.

"Jungkook texted me about jin hyung last night"-Yoongi said quietly over yawns. As he sat at the corner of the bed.

"ya I figured he would"-Namjoon mumbled "oh right do you mind making keeping jin hyung company for a couple of minutes I need to go get some soup and medicine"-Namjoon said putting his shoes on.

"Hold on I'll go with you"-hobi said quickly

"I'll call you guys if something happens and don't forget to bring food back"-Yoongi said quietly as hoseok nodded and closed the door.

Yoongi Pov

I turned back to jin pulling a chair up in front of the setting it close to the Nightstand then sat in it, A couple minutes passed as I typed away on my phone bordely, I looked back up at jin his face was red like when he gets embarrassed. He was overheating so I quickly pulled the covers off of him and headed to the restroom grabbing a rag then wetting it with ice cold water, I ran back over to my hyung putting towel on his head. He was breathing heavily I wasn't that sure what to do so ended up getting two more rags, wetting them then putting them on jins bare arms, Hobi never really got sick so I was a little confused on what to do at first

"Hyung what am I supposed to do? We don't have any medicine yet, plus your more of an eomma then me"-I mumbled quietly not realizing that I was rambling or that Jins temperature dropped a little. 

Hoseok Pov

After yoongi told me to get food I closed the door making sure I had my car keys. I unlocked and got into the car, Namjoon sitting in the passengers seat. it's not that Namjoon couldn't drive himself it's just we always tell him not to for the sake of humanity.

"So Joon you noticed yesterday at the mall right? "-I asked Namjoon as he looked me confused then realized what I was talking about.

"O-oh ya turns out you we're right, but I just can't ask him what kind of ring he wants that'll make it to obvious."-Namjoon mumbled as I thought for a second stopping at a red light.

"Oh! How about matching rings then!"-I said as the light turned green.

"Oh ya I suppose so, but how am I gonna get to the mall without all of us going"-Namjoon asked

"That's your job to figure out I'm not the one with a super high IQ"-I said pulling into the parking lot of the store.

"Jeez why must you people use that against me"-Namjoon grumbled as we got out the car.

____________________________

It was obvious what jin is go on a get once he looked at that store

╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭