Chapter 19: Family of Kim Seokjin Part 11

Hobi and Namjoon in their regular forms (animal form) were sniffing around the rode. Hobi was really big for a fox, his father was a coyote while his mother was a red fox, he was still smaller then the size of Namjoons wolf though. They continued roaming around until a group of guys not wolves or any other animal came walking around the corner, just normal humans.

"What the hell since when do wolves and coyotes walk together"-The tallest of the group said as Namjoon and Hobi watched them closely.

"You sure that's even a wolf it looks huge, I'm not even sure if thats a coyote either"-Another boy said taking a picture hobi rolled his eyes the boys notice quickly

"Wait that thing can understand us"-The taller boy said surprised

Namjoon rolled his eyes and put his nose to the ground picking up their scent again and the smell of gasoline. He looked back up to hobi and barked saying he picked up the scent again. Hobi nodded as they quickly ran off.

"Oh crap we could have gotten a lot of money off of them hurry up and call the animal control people."-The taller boy said as his friends scrambled to take out their phones

A few minutes passed"They said there gonna look for them I just texted them the pick"-The boy said throwing his phone back into his pocket.

Namjoon and hobi continued running down the empty street, they we're enjoying how surprised the people were as they started running faster. Namjoon was hot on the kidnappers trail he could see the tire marks the marks different from any other marks on the road.

Yoongi and jin sat in a white checkered wall corner, their hands were free but it's not like they could escape, they were trapped in a room with one side of the wall that had black glass or plastic so he knew they we're being watched. They were in some abandoned looking mansion like house. Jin had blacked out his face really pale,he was still really weak. The guy had made the slowly fading bruises come back, and the wound that had already been bleeding opened up more causing more blood to drip down which didn't help at all.

"Jin hyung your bleeding again!"-Yoongi mumbled deciding to rip some of his shirt and tied it around seokjins bleeding shoulder which luckily stopped the bleeding a little.

Jin slowly began to open his eyes it's been at least a few hours since they were kidnapped they had driven a while away and still no food or water. He looked around the room holding his bandaged arm, he sat up his eyes landing on yoongi who had fallen asleep which was really no surprise to jin.

Namjoon and Hobi were getting closer to the kidnappers hideout, but had to take a detour through the woods which was half part of jins pack territory so it was a big risk,animal control was on the tails but this just made it easier since they got to the mansion like house fast loosing the animal control on the way there. Both of them turned back into people catchimg their breaths from all the running as they hid behind the old building.

"I can smell jin hyungs blood he hasn't stopped bleeding!"-Namjoon whispered, while actually screaming in his head

"Me to, but we can't get in, there's guards all over this place"-Hobi said peeking his head from around the corner seeing only one guard.

"Then we'll do a suprise attack!"-Namjoon said jumping out of their hiding spot and ramming himself into the guard knocking him to the ground

"Oh God!, namjoon did you kill him, I mean I wouldn't mind if he died for taking my baby but still"-Hobi said as they looked down at the guy

"Hey! are you dead?"-Namjoon asked as the man groaned in response

"Nope he's still alive hyung we'll kill him later"-Namjoon said as they quickly ran inside it was weirdly empty

"Their down that hall!"-Hobi as he quickly sped off Namjoon following behind him.

Once they got to the room both Namjoon and Hobi froze in their spots. Both of them had a glare in there eye's as the sight in front of them. Jin was in the middle of the room looking lifeless as the guy was resting his foot on jins side. While Yoongi looked like he had been thrown against the wall it had a small crack, his leg had a stab wound luckily not deep enough to leave a scar.

"What the Hell! Are you doing!"-Namjoon growled as he lunged at the man who took out a knife bending down pointing it at jins neck making namjoon stop while hobi went to yoongi's side holding him in his arms who wasn't waking up.

"I wouldn't come any closer then you already are unless you wouldn't mind him dying, just like your poor old mother"-The man said grinning as Namjoons eyes widened

"How do you know about that!?"-Namjoon said with a death glare.

"My father was the one that sent out the people to get you and your mother it would have been easier if she didn't run away you know she would still be with you and your father"-The man smiled widely pressing the knife against seokjins cheek

"What a beautiful face this boy has, no wonder he has a boyfriend already"-The man said as jin slowly opened his eyes then noticed Namjoon his eyes blurry from crying

"Don't touch him!"-Namjoon yelled at him.

"J-joonie?"-Jin managed to choke out as the man kicked him in the stomach making jin scream in pain.

"Stop! he's been through enough! Already!" -Namjoon growled out running and kicking the guy against the wall causing him drop the knife and scratch his hand.

"Jinnie I'm so sorry, your always getting hurt because of me"-Namjoon said holding jin tightly tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Joonie you know I wouldn't blame you"-Jin said placing his hand on Namjoons cheek wiping his tears away.

"Hey g-guys y-yoongi isn't w-waking up!"-Hoseok mumbled clutching the smaller in his arm's tears running down his face as Namjoon placed Jin against the wall softly and ran over to yoongi who seems lifeless.

_________________________________

Probably should have warned you guys about how sad this chapter was gonna be...... Sorry about that