Chapter 21:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 13

A couple weeks passed, they had moved motels since they were afraid to be kicked out anyway, jins wounds were all pretty much healed up except for his shoulder that was healing slowly. Yoongi still had hoseok on punishment and was enjoying the younger constantly whine to him, but was also happy that hoseok and Namjoon were looking for a job, while him and Jin we're looking for houses. Yoongi's leg was still healing but luckily he could  walk, but of course with the occasional limp. Jin sat across the bed wearing shorts and a grey T-shirt scrolling through Namjoons phone, while the younger was out job hunting. A couple hours passed by, it was already really late the sun had went down hours ago, until Namjoon walked into their room looking tired, his hair going every single other way

"Welcome back joonie, uh you look like sh*t"-Jin said still in his same place.

"Jin hyung! I said not to stay up so late if I'm not back yet"-Namjoon said over yawns starting the shower.

Jin yawned slightly turning off Namjoons phone placing his head down on the pillow"I know I know but I wanted to wait for you"-Jin said as his eyes became more droopy.

Namjoon chuckled at his boyfriends silliness shutting the door so the sound of the shower wouldn't wake him up. A few minutes later Namjoon came out the bathroom in shorts and a   T-Shirt still drying his hair. Jin was completely knocked out cuddling a pillow,Namjoon laughed quietly then got under the covers replacing the pillow with himself, jin hugged him tighter probably thinking he was the pillow.

*Time skip*

The sun shined onto Namjoons face making him scrunch up his nose. He opened his eye's seeing jin snuggling into his chest still sleeping peacefully. Namjoon looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand it read 10:30am

"Jinnie it's time to get up"-Namjoon said pressing his lips against jins.

"Morning breath joonie"-Jin grumbled opening his eyes, tiredly rubbing them then burying his face in Namjoons chest again

"Come on hyung! Let's at least go get some food"-Namjoon said chuckling as jin perked up at the word.

"Fine! Only because there's food though"-Jin mumbled getting out of the bed heading to the restroom.

"Hey hyung how come you stayed in bed later today?"-Namjoon asked as jin was brushing his teeth.

"Hmm? Oh I was actually awake three hours ago but you were really warm so I fell back to sleep again"-Jin said while still brushing his teeth

Namjoon chuckled showing his dimples, making jins cheeks flush a light pink as he dried his mouth. A few minutes after they were all washed up, Namjoon and Jin headed over to Hoseoks which was a further doors down. They walked to the door and knocked twice before very light footsteps were being heard, and out came yoongi wearing a tank top and shorts with his hair still messy.

"Come in!  I already know what your here for, we're gonna call someone to bring food"-Yoongi said hopping back onto the bed where hoseok was talking on the phone.

"Can you read our minds or something now?"-Namjoon asked sitting on the small couch they had throwing jin onto his lap making the older blush a light pink.

"Yoongi chuckled"No I wish, but we figured you guys would come over so we decided to order something"-Yoongi said as hoseok got off the phone and turned back to his friends.

"I hope you guys like glass noodles"-Hobi said grinning as jin and yoongi's face perked up.

"Just take their faces as a yes"-Namjoon said taking out his phone scrolling through it

"I'll be taking this! Me and yoongi are still looking for houses, joonie"-Jin said hopping off Namjoons lap swiping his phone as him and yoongi walked out.

"We'll be back once the food comes, we'll be outside the door if you need us"-Yoongi said walking out with jin as they scrolled through Namjoons phone.

Hobi and Namjoon just looked back at each other and laughed" anyway did you get any luck yesterday?"-Hobi said over small laughs

Namjoon shook his head."Nah, but there was this one company they even said they'll hire me once I'm twenty it's just a regular office job paper work and stuff, but I'm not sure we can really wait that long we'll run out of money by then"-Namjoon said rubbing his neck

"I'm guessing you haven't told Jin hyung then?"-Hoseok asked looking at namjoon who had a nervous look on his face.

Namjoon shook his head."I don't think it's okay to tell him yet, what if he gets angry?"

"Well if this is jin hyung we're talking about then he'll most likely say that we can save up some money even if we're gonna he's the supportive type, ya know"-Hoseok said smiling as Namjoon nodded just as both yoongi and jin walked in with a few bags.

"Were back, the guy came and gave us the food faster then I thought"-Yoongi said placing the bags on a small coffee table.

"Thanks, but did you find any luck finding a house"-Hobi asked as Yoongi sat himself in the youngers lap teasing him purposely, jin doing the same to Namjoon, unknowingly while eating noodles.

Yoongi nodded his head grinning looking at jin who grinned back, both stuffing their faces with the noodles."Yup I found one for jin hyung and Namjoon and he found one for us"-Yoongi said leaning back slightly almost making hobi spill his noodles even though he was already half done.

"You guys were grinning, what do you mean by that?"-Namjoon asked looking down at jin who was still in his lap, smiling cutely.

"Nothing it's not important at the moment"Both Yoongi and Jin said together before smiling happily at each other.

Hoseok and Namjoon looked at each other confused, then back down at there boyfriends who just continued smiling at each other like trying to keep in their excitement.

________________________________
This was supposed to be out yesterday well that didn't happen since my phone died but I liked this chapter a lot and whoever can guess what there so excited about then you'll get a shout out.