Chapter 46: Yoongi and Hoseok back story part 4

WOW! THANK YOU!  ANYWAY STORY😣😣__________________________

__________________________

Yoongi continued walking around the small store, they had already been there for over twenty minutes. Hobi and Namjoon had finished their ice creams already have and were sitting bored. Yoongi finally walked up to them after a few more minutes he was carrying a large bag and smiling widely.

"Okay! We can go now"-Yoongi said cheerfully as the younger looked at him tiredly but then stood up.

"What did you buy anyway hyung?"- Namjoon asked as yoongi's eyes glistened, making Namjoon regret asking

"I'll show you guys once we get back to my place"-Yoongi said happily when they noticed a sketchy looking guy talking to a maybe 6 year old girl.

She had a blue hat that covered the top of her brunette hair which was in two braids, she looked lost only wearing light blue shorts a dark grey jacket and holding a teddy bear that looked pretty dirty, the little girl didn't look homeless but definitely lost. All three of the boys frowned, this guy was a lot more taller then them, they we're only middle school kids after all, the guy was at least sixty or fifty years of age, he had a faded brown sweater, big bulky boots, dirty sweatpants, and short grey hair, he was grinning that would make anyone uncomfortable, the little girl looked terrified.

Namjoon looked at Hobi and Yoongi with a certain look who returned it. "So I'm gonna go with this guy isn't her father and she's definitely lost"-Namjoon said as the others nodded and began to walk over to the guy.

"Yup she's been lost for at least one or two days, you can tell by her clothes their not that dirty but her shorts are pee stained"-Hobi said as the others nodded

"We can take her home, I got her scent her house is a little while away but I don't really care"-Yoongi mumbled as the others reached the guy, Namjoon being the tallest spoke first.

"Umm excuse me sir, this is our....neighbors daughter and we would like to take her home"-Namjoon said even though he was slightly nervous you couldn't hear it in his voice

The little girl looked confused for a second but realized they we're gonna help her and ran behind yoongi and took hold of his free hand that didn't have his bag, yoongi smiled brightly at the little girl who returned the smile. The guy looked very angry and annoyed mumbling something under his breath and walked away even though he was a lot taller then Namjoon and could easily bring him down. Namjoon turned back to the others yoongi was bending down and now almost the same height as the little girl.

"Are you lost?"-Yoongi asked his voice sounding sweet and calm

The little girl sniffled and nodded. " I was at the park with mama and then a little doggy walked by and I followed it and I ended up here"- The little girl said hugging her stuffedbear tighter

"I see, well do you remember where you live I'm sure your mama is very worried"-Yoongi asked as the little girl made a thinking face for a moment then shook her head.

"I'm not sure but, home is really big! And it's blue and white and we have pretty roses"-The little girl said extending her arms out making yoongi chuckle

"Oh wait! I know where that house is"-Namjoon said as the others looked at him with diamonds in their eye's.

Yoongi stood up and the little girl grabbed hold of his hand again, Namjoon led them to the house, it took them at least thirty minutes to get there. Namjoon stopped at a two story house that was just like the little girl said there we're roses all over the place and the house was white and blue. Yoongi who had still been holding the little girls hand walked up the stone steps with the other two following behind him. He rang the doorbell as soft quick footsteps we're heard and the door opened showing a pale women who had tearstained cheeks and a brunnete messy bun, her eyes widened when she looked down at her daughter.

"Lilly, oh thank God I was so worried"-Her mother said as the girl now known as Lilly ran up to her mother and hugged her.

Her mother stood up and bowed multiple times. "Thank you so much! Please let me repay you I have some money I can give you boy's!"-Her mother said quickly as all three of them shook their heads

"No no please we don't need it, we had to take her home there was this creepy guy talking to her"-Yoongi said being polite which he rarely ever was

"Thank you so much! But can I at least know your names, my husband will be so happy that some young kids brought our daughter back"-Her mother asked as the boys nodded although they preferred not to be well known.

" I'm Min Yoongi, this is Jung Hoseok, and he is Kim Namjoon"-Yoongi said as they all bowed

"Jung Hoseok?, do you have an older sister by chance?"-The mother asked as hobi looked slightly surprised then nodded

"Uh yes, do you know her?"-Hobi asked as her mother nodded

"Yes yes I do her name is Dawon right?, she's my kid's babysitter, I also have a young son but he's at a friends house right now"- Her mother said as hobi thought for a moment then remembered that Dawon did babysit some kids sometimes, she was saving up for college.

"Dawon noona is hyungs sister?"-Lilly asked as hobi nodded with a smile.

They all talked for a while until it was time for the three boys to go, Lilly's mother thanked them once again and they all headed back, Namjoon had went into the forest where some wolves we're sitting and quickly ran over before saying goodbye to hobi and yoongi. The two boys walked in silence it was already close to sun down, they didn't know they had been out for so long. Hobi's phone went off as he dug into his pocket and took it out, his mom was calling, hobi groaned and rolled his eye's before answering.

"Hi mom"-Hobi mumbled then gave yoongi an annoyed look making the older laugh quietly

"Jung Hoseok! where are you I'm coming to get you, you we're supposed to be home two hours" ago!"-His mother yelled at him through the phone she didn't even sound worried like his sister would but just angry

"Jeez mom im sorry, I'm just walking one of my friends home, you need to waist your time to pick me up"-Hobi said grabbing hold of yoongi's hand then walking faster causing yoongi to blush a deep red

"Friend? What friend? Have I met them? You've never hanged out with anyone last year!"- His mom yelled as hobi gripped yoongi's hand slightly tighter.

"MOM! Honestly I don't need you to keep telling me what to do all the time, I'm able to do things on my own and I do have friends!"-Hobi yelled back as he stopped walking causing yoongi to slightly bump into him.

"I'm your mother I can tell you what to do if I want! I'm coming to pick you up now"-His mother yelled

"I can just walk home, please mom I've walked home by myself multiple tim-" "NO! Tell your stupid imaginary friend that your leaving"- His mother yelled before hanging up, hoseok's face turned from annoyed to sad he felt tears prick his eye's

Yoongi noticed and quickly stepped in front of hoseok, cupping his face. Tears ran down his face as yoongi gave him a worried look while whipping the tears away, he didn't like when hobi wasn't super cheerful and happy even if it seemed annoying yoongi actually enjoyed it a lot.

"What did she say?"-Yoongi asked as they began walking again

"Don't worry hyung it's nothing"-Hobi said giving yoongi a wide smile, yoongi frowned he knew it was a fake smile.
________________________________

≧﹏≦