Chapter 10:Family of Kim Seokjin part 2

Yoongi Pov

Me and hoseok we're walking home together he moved in with me about a year after his parents decided to live in Japan, we both were in our first year of high school so it was fine, about maybe a good twenty minutes Namjoon called me while me and hobi we're watching T.V. I answered a few seconds after.

"Yo, did you find Jin hyung?"-I answered not realizing that hobi was glaring at me because I didn't say 'hello' or 'hi'

"You and hobi might wanna come over you'll be the only one's to actually understand this"-He said through the phone he his voice sounded like a mixture of sad and angry which I've only heard once.

"Uh sure we'll be over in about ten minutes"-I said looking over at Hobi worried, he just looked at me confused as I hung up.

"We have to head over to joons he's says we're gonna be the only ones who would understand"- I told hobi as we both stood up, threw on our shoe's, and walked over to Namjoons which was only about ten minutes away.

No one Pov

Yoongi and hobi walked to Namjoons and knocked on his door a few minutes later there we're light footsteps being heard until Namjoon opened the door.

"Come on in"-Namjoon said stepping back into his living room as hobi closed the door

"So why'd you want us to come over?"-Yoongi asked leaning back against the couch hobi sitting next to him

"Read this that'll explain everything"-Namjoon said handing the paper to hobi since he was closer

A few minutes passed as both of there eyes widened after reading the letter namjoon just looked at them and leaned back in his taking a deep sigh.

"That's a bunch of bull crap! He didn't even get to say goodbye to us, or explain anything"-Hobi said throwing the paper on the small coffee table namjoon had

Yoongi sighed and rubbed his eyes tiredly then realized something. "Hey guys let's head to the school!"-Yoongi said jumping off the couch

"What are we gonna do there hyung?"-Namjoon mumbled as him and hobi followed the older anyway

"Idiot, did you forget already my uncle is the councilor we can try and get something out of him"-yoongi said grinning, slipping on his shoes the others doing the same, then heading out.

Once they reached the school it was luckily still open since people would stay to practice for sports or something. They walked straight to the councillors office the halls we're completely quiet since everyone was at home or out doing karaoke like always . Yoongi bursted right into his uncle's office with just a quick knock the others weren't quick enough to stop him so hobi just hit him on the shoulder.

"Uncle! Wake up you drunkard!"-Yoongi yelled at him as the man woke up, his cheeks rosy red he would usually drink when he was stressed or nervous or just because he felt like it.

The man actually wasn't related to yoongi at all he was just an old high school friend of his parents well when his parents we're still together anyway. Yoongi just took a liking to him because he was bacicly a punching bag for him when he was still just a kid and the fact that he was a mountain cat.

"Oh Yoongi what are you doing back here I'm to old to be a punching bag at the moment."-He said smirking evily, Namjoon figured out where yoongi got his smirk from.

"What?! I was still a kid and we wanna ask some questions about Kim Seokjin."-yoongi said sitting on the desk while the other two sat in the chairs

"Ah yes Seokjin, I'm guessing he ended making a few friends after all, what you wanna know kids."-His uncle said taking on their sip of his hidden beer.

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile he knew they came at the right time his uncle would say anything if he was drunk, he was the confessing type then looked over at namjoon to start.

"Uh.. Sir we wanna know why Seokjin left in the first place without saying anything to anyone"-Namjoon said quickly as the man looked up at him with droopy eye's

"I'm technically not aloud to say but"he stopped for a second making sure the door was locked then began again."He left with his father because it seems his parents found out about your friendships with him, that includes the others as well."

"That doesn't explain why he had to move away though!"-Hobi spoke up afterwards

"Ah yes, well I'm not sure if he's told you all but his pack is different from anyone else's especially with his father and mother being the leaders. The way he grew up your not aloud to be friends with anyone outside you pack it's highly forbidden especially if your to be the next leader, so in conclusion he's gonna be transferring to a different where if you talk to the other students without teachers permission you'll be 'taken care of', but luckily that doesn't mean death they can't kill that boy even if they tried. This is the poor boys punishment for not listening."-The councilor said sighing after quickly trying to fit all those words in.

"Hey uncle how do you know about all this stuff, anyway?"-Yoongi asked narrowing his eyes slightly as his uncle chuckles.

"I'm a mountain cat we see and hear things before anyone else and how do you think I met your parents kid?"He said grinning

"What?! They told me that was u guys met because you almost tackled my father down thinking he was someone else!"Yoongi said pouting which hoseok laughed at quietly, almost like it was a reflex.

"Well at least they made that lie believable"-His uncle said sipping down more beer before yoongi took the can, throwing it out"

________________________

So I actually kinda really liked this chapter it was really interesting but any who HOPED YOU ENJOYED o(^^o) (o^^)oo(^^o) (o^^)oo(^^o) (o^^)o