Chapter 48: Yoongi and Hoseok back story part 6

A day had passed by and it was finally Monday, hobi had been waiting to hear yoongi's answer, and he was mentally prepared if yoongi denied him. Hoseok left home about thirty minutes before school even started, he would walk with Dawon part of the way then they would split up and he would walk the rest of the way by himself. Once hoseok reached school he had about ten minutes until school actually started so he began to look for yoongi, Hobi took out his phone and went to his messages pressing yoongi's name.

Hobi🌞: Hyung! Where are you?

Yoongi😼: Home....Sleep

Hobi🌞:Uh...You know we have less then ten minutes until school starts right?

Yoongi😼: ‾︿‾||

Yoongi😼:Your lying right?

Hobi🌞: Nope, I would never lie to you hyung

Yoongi😼:Sh*t why didn't he wake me up! okay I'll see you in five minutes

Hobi🌞: Okay! And I want my answer today also who?

Yoongi😼: Ya ya see ya soon hobi and it's no one important

Yoongi😼: 💚

Hobi blushed a bit and smiled at yoongi's text but was also worried about who this guy yoongi was talking about was, he then turned off his phone and put it in his bag, quickly running over to the old rundown library where tiger was staying. Hobi looked around to make sure no one was watching and walked inside. He stopped in his tracks when he saw that the box was all the way on the other side of the library, he could only think of the worst since it smelled like road kill in there. He threw his bag down and quickly ran over stronger, once he got their the smell of roadkill grew stronger. Hoseok took a peek at the flipped over box, Tiger was dead, the old cat that he had been taking care of since his first year of middle school was dead, she had multiple bruises on her body, patches of fur we're missing, she looked like she had been hit with something multiple times, the smell of her partially dry blood made hobi go crazy, he hared the smell of blood and knew Tiger couldn't really walk properly so it's not like she could run away from her attacker, Hobi felt sick to his stomach and it wasn't because of the smell it was because he couldn't believe someone would do this, if it was another animal she would have bite marks so he knew a person did this. Tiger was such a sweet cat to, she loved everyone unlike most street cats who could care less about other people.

"Tiger, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left you here over the weekend"-Hobi mumbled as he held the cat in his arms.

He knew he would smell like road kill but he was just wearing the schools jacket so he could easily just take it off and wash it when he got home. The bell rang indicating it was time for class, hobi still heard it even though the old library had no speakers. He took off his sweater and wrapped it around Tiger, he put her outside of the library and behind a small hidden tree. He decided to skip first period he felt like breaking down and he didn't want to be seen crying in front of his whole class or yoongi for that matter. Hobi figured that yoongi wouldn't be there yet and was most likely skipping first period so he decided to text him.

Hobi🌞:Hyung are you here yet?

Yoongi😼: Ya, but you shouldn't be texting in class you'll get cought

Hobi🌞:I'm not in class right now, I'm with Tiger

Hobi🌞:can you come meet me by that big tree next to the old library

Yoongi😼:Is Tiger okay, are you okay?

Hobi🌞: I'm fine, Tiger is...

Hobi🌞:Just come please

Yoongi😼: Okay I'll be there in few

Hobi put his phone in his pocket while waiting for yoongi, a few minutes later he heard footsteps and quickly turned around, Yoongi walked up to him he had worried look on his face.

"Hobi? What's going on, have you been crying?!"-Yoongi asked as he put his hand on hobi's cheek, his eyes were red and puffy.

"S-She's dead, someone killed T-Tiger"-Hobi mumbled as more tears ran down his face

"W-What! where is she?!"-Yoongi asked shocked as hobi whiped his tears away and walked over to the small tree where he had put Tiger

Yoongi bent down and unwrapped the sweater she was in, the smell smacked him right in the face, he looked at the bruises and patches of fur missing. "She's been dead since last night at least, her blood still hasn't fully dried yet"-Yoongi mumbled as he rewrapped the cat again

Yoongi stood up then dusted the dirt off his bottom and his knees, he felt a pare of arms snake around his waist. Yoongi felt his face heat up, he turned his body around and met Hobi's eyes, his eye's we're a mixture of sadness and love.

"So, what's your answer?"-Hobi asked as yoongi looked at him surprised

"Y-you still wanna know? but don't want to get your feelings together, I mean she was your bestfr-" Yoongi's blabbering was cut off by Hobi's lips, yoongi blush went all the way up to his ears, hobi pulled away a few seconds after and chuckled sadly

"Hyung, you can say no I don't mind"-Hobi smiled sadly as he was about to remove his arm's from yoongi's waist.

Yoongi frowned as he pulled the tie on hobi's uniform and pulled him towards him and kissed him this time then pulled away a few seconds after"What makes you think I would say 'no' to you!"-Yoongi yelled while blushing as Hobi looked at him surprised.

"S-so that means?"-Hobi mumbled as yoongi shook his head making hobi give him a confused look

"I'm accepting your confession, but we can't be official yet so we have to hide it, it's obvious your parents don't like me so we'll keep it on the low for now"-Yoongi said as hobi nodded

"I want you to tell me something though"-Hobi said as yoongi sighed already knowing what he was going to ask.

"The text message right?, it's my step sibling he's the same age as your sister, he goes to her school as well, my dad is such a bastard he got over my mom so quickly he was probably cheating on her the whole time."-Yoongi mumbled burying his face into hobi's chest, Hobi hugged him tightly he knew how close yoongi was to his mother so this had hurt him a lot.

"Hyung why didn't you tell me, how long ago did you find out?"-Hobi asked as yoongi lifted his face, letting hobi while his hair out of his face.

"Saturday...They're on their stupid honeymoon for three weeks, they had gotten married behind my moms back, I hate him so much!"-Yoongi mumbled burying his face again.

"So your home with your brother?"-Hobi asked as yoongi lifted his head giving him a deadly glare

"He's not my brother and he's not my family, all he does is boss me around, then I get yelled at by his mother!"-Yoongi yelled as hobi nodded nervously then chuckled hugging him tighter

"Let me take you out after school, just us. The highschoolers get out about half an hour after us so the street's wont be that packed"-Hobi said softly holding yoongi's hand, Yoongi nodded as his cheeks turned a light pink.
_________________________________

OH THEIR SUCH CUTIES

and Im just gonna make up random character for yoongi's step sibling *loool that makes me laugh!* he doesn't want to say brother.😂😂