Chapter 14: Family of Kim Seokjin part 6

It was finally the next week on a Tuesday night, Yoongi and Hobi stayed over namjoons since they weren't gonna head to school tomorrow, Their friends had already known that they weren't human but that didn't fase them, so they all decided to meet up with each other one day since that was gonna be the last day they would see each other. Yoongi and hoseok we're cuddling each other on the couch fast asleep, when Namjoon got a phone call from an unknown user. He hesitated for a moment then decided to answer.

"Hello?"-Namjoon said quietly not to wake up the others especially hobi he was a really light sleeper.

"J-joonie?"-A scared voice said through the line.

"Jinnie!? What's going on? Are you ok? He didn't hurt right?!"-Namjoon whispered/yelled drowning him in questions.

"H-He was drunk and came into m-my room he found out that I called you and b-broke my phone, he just attacked but he seemed more angry. I don't know where my brother is he's not h-home yet, he went out hunting about an hour ago, I-I'm really scared joonie, please I want to go back with you and e-everyone else."-Jin said sobbing quietly into the phone.

"Jinnie don't worry were gonna come get you tomorrow after you get out of school and take you away from your father! I want you to pack some of your things and hide them on your school campus"-Namjoon said quickly as hoseok unhooked his arms from around yoongi who was in a deep sleep and rubbed his eye's.

"joon who are you talking to now?"-Hoseok asked tiredly rubbing his eye's as namjoon mouthed the words 'jin' making hobi realize then stay quiet.

"Joonie I cant do that the guards that drop me off at school will ask me what's inside and I'm not aloud to get out of class."-Jin said still sounding scared and sobbing slightly

"Then can you try and hide some things in your school bag?"-Namjoon asked wanting to just hug jin and never let go.

"Y-ya I can do tha- ah! I-I have to go he's coming to my room again!, I'll see you tomorrow "-Jin said crying a little more quickly hanging up

"Jinnie wait! Damnit!"-Namjoon bacicly growled out before also hanging up.

"What happened joon?"-Hobi asked still sitting on the couch.

"Hobi you and yoongi have your stuffed packed already right?"-Namjoon asked him a deadly glare in his eye's

"Hm? Ya of course we even told the manager of our place that we're moving out."-Hobi said confused

"I don't think we can wait until he gets out of school tomorrow we have to make sure he's alright, half of his pack has gone out hunting, meaning his brother isn't there"-Namjoon said clutching his phone tightly.

"We can try to get him around lunch I heard they have their lunch around twelve so we can get him by then maybe"-Hobi said as Namjoons face lit up with a slight smile.

"Wait but how do we pass the guards in order to get him out"-Namjoon asked the smile dissapearing from his face slightly.

"That's where my baby comes in"Hoseok said holding the still sleeping yoongi by his waist and sitting him on his lap.

Yoongi was the type to sleep through an earthquake so this was basically nothing. Yoongi clutched hoseoks shirt unconsciously still sleeping peacefully.

"I'm guessing that means your gonna make yoongi turn into a cat to distract them while we get jin hyung?"-Namjoon said has hobi smiled widely

"Close, but not exactly"-Hobi said as namjoon looked at him confused

"Elaborate hobi"-Namjoon said yawning

"Yes I'm going to make yoongi turn into a cat, but you have to act as jin hyungs cousin or someone famous or something."-Hobi said grinning

"And what does that make you?"-Namjoon asked

"Get away driver!"-Hobi said in unfluent English with stars in his eyes.

"How long have you been wanting to be that hobi?"-Namjoon asked him chuckling

"Since I was 5 years old!"-Hobi said holding yoongi tighter.

"And even if we're to, what famous person could I even pass for"-Namjoon asked resting his chin the palm of his hand.

"Yourself of course dummy, don't think I don't know about you doing underground rapping in your free time"-Hobi said smirking evily

"Huh?!  Y-you know about that i-i mean I stopped a few years ago, why do you think I moved back here."-Namjoon said clearly embarrassed.

"I have my way's you should know Mr. Monster"-Hobi said grinning evily

"You sly fox!"-Namjoon mumbled under his breath pouting. "And it's Rap Monster to you"

"Oh? so rude to your hyung"-Hobi said smiling devilishly.
___________________________________

Yes hobi is a fox I figured that animal would suit him in this story he's sweet but sour/savage at times and super sneaky so its fun this way. 😂o(^^o) (o^^)o