Chapter 36:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 28

Jin and Tala walked over to where everyone else was. There were a few presents, jin felt slightly bad that everyone got him something since he didn't know how to feel, this birthday thing was all so new to him.

"You have to turn back into a person first hyung!"-Hobi said as him and everyone else also turned back into a person.

jin hesitated for moment then changed, the pups we're quite excited since they've never seen jin as an actual person. He was already tall but now he just looked like a handsome giant to the kids and  handsome to everyone else who never saw him as a person. Tala just like the other pups had turned into a person, she had two light brown pigtails that reached the middle of her back, and her bright green eye's made everything look even better.

"W-what do I choose first?"-Jin asked as the kids argued whose present he opened first.

"How about we do a game where you close your eye's and choose a random one"-Yoongi suggested ruffling his minty green hair, everyone agreed.

Jin nodded then closed his eye's proceeding to grab a small bag. He opened his eye's and looked at the bag in front of him, Tala quickly looked away as jin opened the bag, he took out a small bracelet it was a light pink with a little bit of baby blue, he smiled and quickly put it on. Jin had noticed Tala earlier and thanked her secretly, by tapping his fingers together a few times. Tala saw and smiled brightly before nodding slightly. They continued with the game until it was up to the last bag, Jin knew it from Hoseok and Yoongi, since hobi's face lit up. He opened the bag and to his surprise he took out a rose gold phone.

"We already put everyone's contacts in so your all good!"-Hobi said happily

"Thanks guys!"-jin said, happily hugging both of them, they hugged back.

A couple of hours passed by the sun was going to set soon as Namjoon called jin over. Jin looked slightly confused then quickly walked over to Namjoon.

"Follow me!"-Was all Namjoon said as jin nodded and followed him out of the pack

"Where are we going?"-Jin asked curiously since they had been walking for a while

"We're here, now quickly close your eyes"-Namjoon said chuckling a little as jin looked at him confused but obeyed anyway by closing his eyes then outing his hands over them.

Namjoon let jin continue walking holding him by his shoulders until they came to a hault. Namjoon removed his hands from jins shoulders, had a wide smile on his face.

"Okay you can open them now"-Namjoon said as jin quickly uncovered his eye's and gasped loudly putting his hand over his mouth.

There was a light pink blanket on the ground that went perfectly with the sunset and grapes and other fruits and sweets on the blanket. There we're small candles on each corner of the blanket luckily they we're the ones you can turn on and off, Namjoon couldn't be trusted with a lighter or anything really. Jin felt his eyes water up, not from sadness but from so much happiness. Namjoon noticed and chuckled and walked over to jin pulling him into a hug.

"Your not supposed to cry hyung!"-Namjoon said as jin buried his face into his chest

"Your to nice to me joonie"-Jin said in a muffled voice, sniffling slightly as he unburied his face and looked at Namjoon straight in the eye's.

"I wanted to do this, your special to me"-Namjoon said kissing both of jins cheeks as they went and sat on the blanket, which was really soft.

"Your such a cheesy person"-Jin chuckled hugging Namjoon tightly.

"You know you love it, oh right I didn't give you my present"-Namjoon said digging in his pocket then taking out a wide but small box.

"Huh?! There's more?"-Jin said feeling a little bad at how Namjoon was spoiling him so much

"You gotta close your eyes though"-Namjoon said as jin frowned but obeyed by closing his eye's.

Namjoon smiled widely, kissing jin on his lips then slipped something on to his finger which surprised him more then the kiss, jin opened his eye's to see namjoon grinning widely showing his cute dimples. Jin was slightly confused until namjoon pointed down, jin looked down to see a ring on his finger, then the same one on Namjoons.

"J-Joon w-when did you h-how d-did y-you know!"-Jin said stuttering a couple of times as Namjoon chuckled

"It was obvious when we went to the mall, you would look at the ring shop whenever we went past it hyung "-Namjoon said as jins cheeks turned a dark red

Namjoon laughed before embracing him then kissing him softly he loved teasing jin especially when he would get embarrassed sometimes. Jin wrapped his arm around Namjoons neck, he missed being able to kiss him since Namjoon was so busy. They both smiled into the kiss, They pulled apart but still nose touch close.

"Did you enjoy your birthday?"-Namjoon asked hugging jin by his waist

"For it being my first one I enjoyed it a lot!"-Jin said pecking namjoons lips then grabbing the bowl of grapes which him and namjoon shared until there we're no more.

"Oh ya joon there's also one more thing I forgot to tell you, it's about us getting a house"-Jin said as namjoon looked at him confused

_____________________________

DAT CLIFFGANGER THOUGH