Chapter 17:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 9

"Good because I wasn't taking no as an answer"

"Oh? and what if I did say no then?"-Jin asked innocently as they lay back down still in each others arm's.

"You really wanna know?"- Namjoon asked leaning his face closer to jins who just simply nodded.

Namjoon smirked evily before attacking jins lips, deepening the kiss. Jin melted into the kiss, slightly laughing a little, which Namjoon took the advantage of sticking his tongue in surprising jin, but then they started battling for dominance which Namjoon happily won. They separated to catch their breaths, Jin's cheeks were bright pink, while Namjoon laughed at him, Before attacking his lips again, traveling down to his chin, then down to his luckily unabused stomach leaving marks all over causing jin to moan quietly trying to hide it, he would get scolded for the hickeys in the morning.

"That wasn't expected"-Jin said catching his breath  arms still wrapped around Namjoon's neck.

"You wanted to know"-Namjoon said laughing pulling jin by his waist cuddling him until they both fell back to sleep again completely forgetting about the phone call.

*Time skip*

It was morning, the suns rays shining through the window blinds. Namjoon woke up to find his source of warmth gone then looked towards the bathroom just as Jin walked out. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. Namjoon grinned at the hickeys. Jin cought him looking and pouted.

"Joon~ don't think I didn't see the mark's"-Jin said as he threw on a short sleeved shirt showing just a few bruises but weren't very noticable then putting boxers and pants on under the towel so that he couldn't see anything. Then pulling the towel off tossing it on the floor, sitting on the bed as Namjoon sat up.

Namjoon grinned ."I don't know what your talking about babe"-He said smiling innocently

"Don't 'babe' me Mister, you defiantly aren't that clueless"- Jin said crossing his arms looking away from his boyfriend.

Namjoon smirked"tsk tsk don't you know to never turn your back from a savage beast"-Namjoon said still smirking

"What you talki- kya!"-Jin yelped as he was pulled by his waist now in Namjoons lap.

"My prey has been captured! I've seemed to have catched a cute one"-Namjoon said tickling jin's stomach making him laugh like crazy.

"Okay! Okay! N-no more no more"-Jin yelled still laughing as Namjoon stopped tickling him and began laughing.

"Your to easy"-Namjoon said as jin flipped himself over now face to face with Namjoon, then giving him a quick peck on his lips which Namjoon made longer.

"I'm hungry"-Jin mumbled laying his down on Namjoons chest.

"It doesn't hurt when you walk right hyung?"-Namjoon asked him as he played with the olders hair.

"Nope now that I think about it none of them really hurt that bad, but I still feel weak and tired sometimes"-Jin said yawning.

Hmm if your positive, let's go get Yoongi and Hobi hyung so we can get some food"-Namjoon said sitting up holding jin by his waist which seemed to be a habit.

"Guess I should get dressed first"-Namjoon said as jin laughed at him before quickly pecking his lips and jumping off the bed.

A few minutes after Namjoon washed up and got dressed him and jin walked to yoongi and hobi's room which was a few doors down.

"Please don't be naked"-Namjoon mumbled causing jin to laugh, as he knocked on their door there were light foot steps approaching until the door opened to a luckily fully dressed yoongi.

"Yo! We were just gonna come get you guys what should we eat?"-Yoongi asked like he just read their minds. 

"We were gonna ask you guys that"-Jin said as yoongi let them in to see hobi on the bed typing away on his phone.

"Oh hey lovebirds, you get together yet? "-Hobi asked as jins face turned bright red.

"Why is that always the first thing you ask whenever you see us? And the answer is yes"-Namjoon said sitting on the arm of the only chair in the room.

"Whoa you actually grew balls and confessed!"-Yoongi said surprised sitting back on the bed.

"I'm not sure if I should be upset of the fact that you think I don't have balls or not"-Namjoon mumbled making the others laugh

"Anyway what should we eat? I'm starving"Yoongi said leaning his head on hobi's shoulder.

"Well how far is the next town over?"-Namjoon asked

"It's about twenty minutes away from here, I heard they have a few diners and restruants there"-Jin said quietly but loud for everyone to hear.

"Well if there aren't any other suggestions let's go there then"Hobi said getting of the bed making yoongi's head drop on a pillow.

The four of them headed outside to yoongi's car hobi getting into the drivers seat this time while yoongi got into then passenger and the other two in the back. They drove for about fifteen minutes already since everyone was either at work or in school already, It was only 8:30 so school bacicly already started.

"Jin hyung we won't see anyone from your pack right?"-Hobi asked as he continued driving.

"Umm no we shouldn't and if we did see someone, it would most likely be my older brother with friends or something"-Jin said playing with the bandages on his fingers.

"Your brother is aloud to have friends out of the pack?"-Yoongi asked looking up from his phone

"Nope but even if he's hit he still chooses to hang out with them, Stubbornness follows in the family I guess"-Jin said chuckling a little bit to himself.

"Well there's nothing wrong with that"-Hobi said grinning

"Oh but there is one thing about this town you should know."-Jin said nervously looking down at his finger's.

"And that is?"-Yoongi asked curiously

"W-well there's a lot of gay clubs there, so don't be surprised if you see a lot of guys in different places. My brother said he would be so annoyed at how many people would ask him out."-Jin said nervously as everyone went quiet.

"I'll punch the hell out of them if they even go by you"-Both Namjoon and Hoseok said in usion as Hobi grabbed Yoongi's hand and Namjoon pulling Jin into a protective hug.

Both Yoongi and Jin laughed nervously afraid one of there boyfriends would up in jail or something.

_____________________________
I want some ice cream DAMN IT SUCKS BEING LACTOSE  (;ω;)(○` 3'○)