Chapter 65: Always Sick

Namjoons alarm began going off as he groaned and stopped it then fully unwrapped his arms from around Jin and got out of bed, he faced towards Jin whose face was really red like when the older was embarrassed or shy, Namjoon was confused but thought that he was still half asleep and went into the restroom after grabbing his clothes. Jin opened his eye's and took in a deep breath, his body was to overheated and he couldn't sleep anymore. The older sat up and threw the covers off of himself, his hair was sweaty and his body hurt all over, and his throat being dry didn't help. Jin stood up and leaned on the bed for support, he slowly made his way to the door while breathing heavily; his body was continuing to overheat. Jin was so used to being sick especially when he was younger, the pack doctors said he would get over it but his hopes we're extremely low while his mothers was high, the older slowly opened the door and walked down the hall to the stairs which made him feel dizzy but he made it down the stairs while slipping twice and almost tumbling down. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a plastic cup, they never bought glass because Namjoon would break it to easily. Jin filled the cup up with icy water and began to drink it, as Namjoon came downstairs with his suitcase.

"Jin hyung?!"-Namjoon said sighing in relief as he walked over and placed his hands on the olders waist

"Joon-ah? My body feels hot"-Jin mumbled tiredly leaning into Namjoons touch

"Your not getting sick right? Take a cold shower to cool your body off, I gotta get going"-Namjoon said with a little bit of worry in his voice pecking the top of jins head hugging the older tightly, as a beep was heard outside

"Do you want me to stay with you?"-Namjoon asked worried as Jin quickly shook his head

"I'll be fine joonie, jungkook-ah and Yoongi are coming over later remember, just hurry and go before your late for your flight joonie"-Jin mumbled tiredly as Namjoon frowned but nodded and kissed Jin then grabbed his suitcase, then opened the door

"I'll see you soon babe"-Namjoon said as Jin nodded and pecked his cheek

"Don't get on the wrong flight, or get lost in the airport, and make sure you call me once you get there"-Jin said as Namjoon chuckled and hugged him tightly, despite being sick jin was still his normal worry wart self; he hugged Namjoon back before they both let go and the younger walked out.

Jin made his way back upstairs, it took all his might not to pass out in front of Namjoon, he made it back to the room and grabbed some shorts and one of Namjoons sweatshirts then headed into the bathroom and started up the shower, a few minutes passed and Jin felt slightly better from the cold shower, he had stayed in there until the water began to turn warm, the older grabbed his phone and went downstairs this time a bit faster then before, he was a little lightheaded but decided to clean around the house for a few hours to get rid of his boredom until Jungkook or Yoongi came by, but since it was 6:30 in the morning they wouldn't be there for a while. Jin started off in Namjoons office where a rolling chair sat and a large desk where Namjoon would put his laptop, then he moved his way from the living room to the kitchen then back upstairs cleaning the empty guest bedrooms they had.

"It's so quiet"Jin mumbled to himself, looking around the empty guest room.

The room was a light baby blue with multiple colored butterfly stickers all over the walls, Jin knew the previous family had kids but he never knew how many so he figured they had about two or three since there was the master bedroom and then the two guest bedrooms. Jin could have kids if he wanted and he kinda wanted to, after all his mate was a male but with him always being sick they most likely wouldn't survive and that's what scared him the most. Jin was trapped in his own thoughts that it took him a while to realize the doorbell was ringing, he finally realized and quickly ran downstairs and opened it without looking through the peephole, he gasped and put his hand over his mouths, while a deep chuckle was heard.

"That's not really a way you greet your big brother"-A voice said as Jin felt his eye's began to water
A
" Seokjung what are you doing here?!"-Jin said over muffled cries hugging his older brother tightly

"I was bringing you something that you should've for a while now"-Jung said as Jin finally let go of him and let him inside then led him to the living room

"What is it?"-Jin asked handing Jung a napkin to wipe off the tear stain

"Your medicine, you wouldn't be sick anymore if you had this medicine when we we're younger"- Jung said as Jin looked at him surprised

"A-Are you serious? But they never gave me medicine"-Jin mumbled as Jung dug through his pocket and took out a small napkin? Like thing, handing it to jin

"Hurry and get some water and pour that in there"- Jung as jin nodded and walked into his kitchen and grabbed a cup and filled it with water then opened the napkin thingy to see a light powder, jin hesistantly poured it in his water.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?"-Jin asked hesitant walking back into the living room

"Well I haven't been sick since we were younger so I'm sure"-Jung said as Jin looked at the now murky looking water but drank it anyway.

Jin felt his tiredness slowly slip away and his body suddenly felt a little more energized like when he first wakes up, he didn't feel sick anymore. His eyes flickered from his usual dark brown to an icy blue, Jung noticed and slightly chuckled.

"It worked"-Jung said standing as Jin looked at him slightly confused but also surprised

"How do you know?"-Jin asked as Jung just smiled and took out his pressing the camera then giving it to Jin

"That's how I know, if you had your medince before then your eyes would have changed already"-Jung said as Jin had to look twice before giving his brothers phone back

"I've been sick for all these years and now the medicine shows up?"-Jin mumbled as Jung nodded and sighed

"That man was hiding it the whole time, that's why the pack doctors we're always so afraid to tell the truth because he was threatening them"- Jung said as Jin slightly looked away

"I'm not surprised, it was probably the easiest way to try and kill us"- Jin mumbled his eyes flickering back to his regular dark brown

______________________________

Hi