Chapter 27:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 19

Hobi and Namjoon walked into the store, Namjoon grabbed a hand basket heading to the soup aisle grabbing at least three different types of soup and throwing them into the basket, hobi threw some chips, medicine, and a few drinks then they quickly headed to the register.

"By the way hyung did you and Yoongi already find your present for jin hyung?"-Namjoon asked grabbing one of the bags as hobi simply nodded

"Yup! We got ours about half a week ago"-Hobi said bluntly throwing the bags in the back seat while Namjoon looked at him surprised

"What! Why didn't you tell me!"-Namjoon said as hobi started driving heading to a food place even though he almost forgot.

"Umm..Because it's suppose to be a secret surprise"-Hobi said going to a driveway ordering food already knowing what they wanted.

Namjoon grumbled as he took out his phone going to his messages clicking yoongi's name.

God of destruction: Hey Hyung how's Jin doing?

Suga: Well he threw up twice...

Suga: Oh wait make that three times, he's been overheating to, I had to use a few rags to cool him down.

God of destruction: We'll be home in about ten minutes, just got the food

Suga: okay hurry I think jin hyung may have gotten food poisoning he's been in the bathroom for like ten minutes already.

God of destruction: Food poisoning? Shouldn't his body get rid of that he has the organs of a wolf

Suga: ya but how do we know that jins mother or father are wolves what if one of them are different animals

God of destruction: You make a valid point there but I don't think jin hyung would tell us very easily, oh by the way we're a little cought in traffic so we may be a little late.

Suga: Traffic? Isn't that my car that you guys just parked?

God of destruction: What? Hyung thats not us

Suga: someone just knocked on the door their banging on it now

God of destruction: GET JIN HYUNG AND HIDE UNDER THE BED TURN INTO YOUR CAT IT WILL BE EASIER FOR YOU TO HIDE I JUST TOLD HOSEOK TO DRIVE FASTER WE'LL BE THERE SOON

Suga:okay I'm turning my phone off so they dont hear the buzz

God of destruction:okay, stay safe hyung

Yoongi turned off his phone after putting jin deep under the bed luckily the older had fallen into a deep sleep. Yoongi turned into his small black cat as the knocking on the door turned into loud pounding. Yoongi jumped up on the bed pushing the covers back with his hind legs to make it seem like no one was asleep on it, he curled up in a ball flinching slightly as the door bursted open, three guys walked in all dressed in black even though they could easily be seen since it was still morning time it was 8:20 in the morning. Yoongi stared the guys down evily.

"Hey I thought you said there we're four guys where are the other two!"-One of the guys said he had a big crooked nose that you could see through his mask.

"I swear there is, we all saw two of them leave!"-Another man said he was the shortest of all three of them.

The big nosed guy stepped closer to where yoongi was sitting, yoongi was particularly more mean when he was in cat form if people he didn't know came close to him he was very feisty, and the fact that he was a pitch black cat sitting on a bed that had sheets that were like a very dark grey. Yoongi hissed at the guy surpising all three of the guys making them jump.

"When the f*ck did a cat get in here!"-Big nose said about to swipe as yoongi before a loud growl was heard.

Yoongi definitely recognised that growl he turned his head towards the window and saw his car then looked down at the door to see Hoseok in animal form, he smelled Namjoons scent although he was no where to be found. Yoongi bit the guys hand hard causing him to scream and his hand to start bleeding, then jumped off the bed walking over to Hoseok sitting beganing to clean his paws, Hobi continued snarling at the guys.

"You guys are late"-Yoongi meowed as hobi wagged his tail then launched himself at one of the guys biting the side of their neck making them fall to the ground, then looking towards the other two who's faces went pale.

"W-What did h-he tell you?!"-Both guys said in usion as they grabbed there knocked out friend quickly running out and getting into the car driving off almost bumping into a few light post.

"Aww I was really hoping to have a fight, I haven't had one in so long"-Hobi whimpered as both him and Yoongi turned back into people.

A few seconds later Namjoon appeared from under the bed carefully dragging the still sleeping jin out before carrying him bridal style placing him on the bed then going to close the door which luckily still closed, hobi had gotten the bags and placed them on the ground and yoongi immediately grabbed the food bag taking his food out.

"Blah! That guys blood is way to sweet!"-Hobi said going into the bathroom and rinsing out his mouth with water.

Namjoon grabbed a bag that the medicine and some soup was in and placed it on the bed taking out the soup then wondering where he was gonna warm it up, yoongi noticed then placed his food down standing up and taking the can from Namjoons hands.

"I'll handle this, jin hyung told me you can't cook"-Yoongi said slightly laughing as hoseok walked out of the bathroom and he walked in turning on the hot water then placing the can in the sink letting the now super hot water cook it which would take a while so yoongi went back to where his food was and began eating again.

______________________________

(─‿─)