Chapter 18:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 10

[Blond Seokjin is literally the best]  ̄ω ̄

The four boys drove into the small town, parking the car in some random parking lot. They began walking around Jin was regretting telling them about all of the clubs, because now both Namjoon and Hoseok stayed super close to him and Yoongi.

"Alright so which restruant should we go to? There is so many."-Hobi asked as they all looked around.

Yoongi at this point didn't give a crap, he just wanted to eat some good food with his friends and boyfriend, and then probably go take a nap for the rest of the day

"Let's just go there!"-Yoongi said pointing to a random medium sized building that had a shrimp logo on it.

"I can go for some fish right about now"-Namjoon said as they began to walk over.

Once they were in the building waiters were running all around the place refilling drinks and serving food.

"Table for four?"-A waitress asked as they all nodded and then was lead to a Booth where they ordered drinks and were given menues.

"They seems to be a pretty popular place"-Yoongi said watching waiters run around like crazy again for amusement.

"You seem to be enjoying babe"-Hoseok said as the others laughed

A few minutes later a waitress came and brought them there drinks, then ordered the food, which they got about twenty minutes after.

"I'm so tired, I'm wanna sleep for the rest of the day"-Yoongi groaned as the all finished their food

"I know your usually always tired, but you seem exstra tired today hyung"-Namjoon said as yoongi yawned

"Thank the guy sitting next me, he got really horny yesterday"-Yoongi mumbled glaring at hobi who just simply smiled

"You could have said no hyung"-Hoseok said grinning as he stuffed his face with fries

"I did!"-Yoongi said hitting hoseok on the shoulder while they all laughed.

A few minutes which felt like hours of talking and laughing, the bill came and everyone pitched in and paid.

"We should walk around for a while its still really early"-Jin said as everyone nodded in agreement even yoongi who just yawned as they walked into a random store.

"Hey yoongi look at this"-jin said as yoongi cocked an eyebrow and walked over to him curiously.

Jin was holding a kumamon plush toy. Yoongi's face lit up when he saw it a light blush appearing on his cheeks.

"You like kumamon right?, here you go"-Jin said handing yoongi the plush which he gladly took.

"T-thanks hyung"-yoongi mumbled with stars in his eyes as they went to pay for it.

"Where did our boyfriends run off to?"-Jin asked as they walked outside the small building

"Oh right they went to get snacks so we don't have to go out of the motel to get some, they just said to wait here if their not here yet"-yoongi said holding the bag kumamon was in, to his chest.

They waited for a while when a group of at least four or five guys walked up to them some at least nineteen or twenty both jin and yoongi could smell the alcohol and scrunched their noses a little bit, even if the guys were a couple feet away.

"Hey there!, you guys wanna come out with us? Don't worry we're nice"-One of the guys said smirking his breath smelling like vodka.

"N-no way you reek of alcohol, and we're waiting for our boyfriends"-Yoongi said clutching his bag tightly looking around for hoseok desperately.

"Yoongi these guys are defiantly wolves but their not from my pack or namjoons"-Jin whispered to yoongi only making sure he heard him.

"Ya I noticed that to"-Yoongi said back to him quietly.

"Oh come on I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we just hung out for a while"-One of the other guys said as jin and yoongi tried to walk but we're stopped.

"Hey! Get out the way!"-Jin yelled at them trying to push his way through, there were little people around the area so yelling didn't help much.

"Sorry, but we don't take no as an answer"-The man said as he gave a look to the guys behind him.

"Tell the van to hurry up"-The man said just as a white van came from around the corner speeding to where jin and yoongi were.

"What? What's going on!"-Jin said to tired to continue pushing his way through.

"You'll see soon don't you worry your pretty little heads"The man said as he was handed some rope just as the van pulled up.

He grabbed jins arms touching the bruises and began wrapping his arms. Jin winced at the pain even if they were slowly fading the bruises still hurt like hell. He was becoming to weak and tired to fight back he struggled a little but they pushed him down to the ground causing him to scrape his already abused legs.

"Hey! Stop your hurting him more!"-Yoongi yelled accidently dropping his bag, pushing the guy off jin helping him up, carefully not to touch his wounds. One of them started bleeding and blood accidently dropped on the concrete ground

"Bastard! If you'd just listen we wouldn't have used force"-The man said picking himself up off the ground tying Yoongi's hands. Then grabbing both of them and literally throwing them into the van. Yoongi's phone dropping out of his back pocket in the process.

The other guys quickly hopped into the van quickly driving off when someone was coming. A couple minutes late Namjoon and Hoseok reached the small place where their boyfriends were suppose to be with bags in their hands.

"What? Where's jin and Yoongi hyung!"-Namjoon said nervously looking around noticing yoongi's bag and a dark red dot on the ground.

Namjoon picked up the bag, the kumamon plushy still sitting there. It had yoongi's scent all over it. Namjoon immediately saw the blood stain knowing it was jins. Hoseok on the other hand had a devilish glare in his eyes when he saw yoongi's phone in the empty street the screen was cracked but luckily still worked.

"Hoseok go get the car"-Namjoon said as he stood up stuffing yoongi's bag in one of the grocery bags hoseok nodded quickly dropping the bags and running to the car.

A few minutes later Yoongi's car came speeding down the street. Namjoon threw the bags in the back seat while he sat up front hoseok sped off quickly.

"Whoever took them are definitely wolves we'll have to park the car somewhere and go in our normal forms we'll get there faster."-Hobi said gripping the wheel as he went into a empty parking lot in front of an abandoned building.

Namjoon nodded as hopped out the car already having both of older boys scents in his mind. They turned into the other forms quickly running onto the road following the scent.

________________________________

⊙﹏⊙

Ya I got nothing