Chapter 32:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 24

(Crap about to go down!)

Namjoon and Jin stayed at the waterfall for a while, they had turned back into their wolves, so that they could sit better. They cuddled each other since it was still really windy even though summer was just a few days away, Jin was resting peacefully with his head in between his paws, until a loud howl was heard, Namjoons ears perked up as he quickly nudged jin who opened his eyes and tiredly sat up.

"We should head back"-Namjoon barked nudging jin a little more to wake him up fully.

Jin nodded as they began walking back he slightly leaned on Namjoon until he was fully awake, they neared closer to the pack when jin put his nose to the ground, they we're just a few meters away from the entrance when he paused and backed up slowly twigs breaking under his paws, then sniffing the ground again.

Namjoon looked at him confused but then noticed the fear in his eyes. "Jinnie what's wrong?"-Namjoon asked as jins ears had gone down.

"D-Don't go in there"-Jin yelped taking another step back.

"What? I have to I'm not aloud to ignore those howls, even if I am the leader now"-Namjoon barked about to continue walking.

"J-joonie please do not go in there, it's not safe"-Jin barked trying to hide something.

Another howl was heard but it wasn't anyone from Namjoons pack. Jin flinched slightly, the howl was deep and almost intimidating like. This caused Namjoon to run in, Jin hesitated for a moment but quickly followed after him. Jin almost bumped into Namjoon when he ran into the entrance, Jin saw his father, with two other wolves from his pack, those were the tracker wolves, he felt his heart sink in fear, jin took a few steps back so he was out of his fathers sight, but he knew his father would smell his scent soon. Yoongi and Hobi we're also there, they had a glare in their eyes.

"Grandfather who is this?"-Namjoon barked as jins father turned to him, his fur was a dark brown with a few small cuts on his paws, he was definitely a lot taller then Namjoon.

"This seems to be your friends father, he says he's looking for him"-Namjoons grandfather barked as his eyes slightly widened, he kept his anger at a minimum though

*Jin hyungs Father?* -Tala thought to herself as she noticed jin and was about to walk over but jin shook his head quickly making her stop in her tracks and go back towards her older brother.

"I've been looking for my son for a while now, he dissapeared without saying anything, the pack was getting worried"-Jins father said pretending to look sad and devastated

"Really? He doesn't seem like the type of child to do such a thing"-Namjoons grandfather barked being a little skeptical.

"Oh yes I know, it's not like him at all, He usually doesn't do these type of things"-His father said as jin scoffed under his breath.

"That's bullish*t, you could care less about me"-Jin whined quietly to himself, Namjoon fortunately was the only one that heard.

"I'll have to apologize, but..he's out somewhere at the moment and I'm not sure when he'll be back"-Namjoon said slightly dragging his claws around the dirt.

Tala was about to say something but then she realized the situation and stayed silent. Jin took this moment to run, Namjoon noticed and sighed in relief but not noticeably.

"Oh! I...understand, well I guess we'll go look for him ourselves, thank you pack leader we'll be on our way now"-jins father said as him and the other two wolves bowed to Namjoon who bowed back and they left.

Jin was running as fast as he could, he thought of the waterfall and quickly ran that way if he sat in the water they wouldn't be able to trace his scent because the water was blocking their senses. Jin finally got to the waterfall out of breath and got into the water then went behind the actual waterfall part where surprisingly there was a small cave but it was big enough for at least two or three wolves to fit in. He sat in the damp cave for a while not knowing what to do.

Yoongi and Hobi walked up to Namjoon then looked at him slightly confused. "Where did you send jin hyung off to?"-Yoongi mewed quietly

"I didn't send him anywhere but I have a feeling I know where he went, we'll have to wait for his father to leave though"-Namjoon barked a few times as Tala ran up to them.

"Umm pardon me leader can I ask you something"-Tala barked quietly as Namjoon looked at her slightly confused but nodded.

"Why was that man trying to take jin hyung away, hyung looked so scared"-Tala whined worried, she had really taken a liking to him since he was the first teenaged wolf to talk to her without calling her a runt with the exception of Namjoon and yoongi and hobi of course.

"Tala I want you to stay away from that man if he ever comes back, he's a really bad guy and don't worry we're going to get jin hyung once the man leaves"-Namjoon barked a few times a Tala nodded, bowed and ran back over to the other pups.

Namjoon and the others sat around for a while, they didn't know when Jins father would leave or if he did leave. They continued sitting around until Namjoons grandfather called him over. Namjoon  stood up and walked over.

"It's time to hunt, you'll have to lead the group"-His grandfather barked as Namjoon slightly nodded.

"I didn't know it so late, excuse me one minute grandfather"-Namjoon said quickly running back over to hobi and yoongi

"I need you guys to go look for yoongi hyung I have to go out and hunt, but yoongi I want you to climb in the trees first to make sure he's gone, Jin will be at the waterfall, you guys should remember it"- Namjoon barked as yoongi and hobi nodded before yoongi ran off jumping on a nearby tree

Namjoon howled loudly signaling that it was time to hunt, a group of wolves stood up and followed Namjoon out. Yoongi ran back down another tree sprinting over to Hobi out of breath.

"I haven't spotted his father anywhere and his scent is gone as well"-Yoongi mewed hopping on to Hobi's back while still catching his breath.

"Okay so joon said the waterfall, I think I remember where that is"-Hobi said as he walked out putting his nose to the ground getting jins scent even though it was faint.

__________________________________

Okay so I honestly love Tala so much

●﹏● ● 3●