Chapter 12: Family of Kim Seokjin Part 4

Namjoon sat up Leaning his head against the headboard it was 5:30am in the morning, he had to be to school in three hours, so he wanted to make sure to find out everything from jin.

"I'm sorry for calling so early I've been watched for a long time, my parents really want to make sure I don't escape to see any friends"-jin said chuckling through the phone

"They can't stop us from seeing each other all the time it's bound to happen"-Namjoon said tiredly laughing

"Hmm? What do you mean by that? "-Jin asked sounding curious

"Oh! Uh n-nothing it's just our schools are neighbors now s-so we might see each other t-this year"-Namjoon said his face slightly red as jin laughed on the other line.

"I have to go joonie the guards outside my bedroom are gonna make their rounds again they think I'm sleeping"-jin said whispering

"Oh! Wait can't you at least text me before you head to school in the mor- "I'm sorry joonie if my parents or anyone from my pack see who I've been talking to, especially you, they'll...No nevermind I-I have to go"-Jin said talking over namjoon quickly hanging up.

"Jin hyung wait!"-Namjoon called out but it was already to late jin had hanged up.

Namjoon looked at his alarm clock, it read 6:05 He had about half an hour until it was time to get ready. He knew he had to tell yoongi and hoseok once he got to school.

*time skip to school*

Namjoon walked down the hall until hobi and yoongi walked up to him hand in hand like always. No one really dared to bully them about their relationship since yoongi is terrifying as hell sometimes and hobi is just plane adorable and like his boyfriend can be a total savage at times without knowing.

"Yo, it's rare for you to be here this early your usually late"-Yoongi said grinning as namjoon glared at him playfully.

"Couldn't go back to sleep after I got a call from a certain someone, and I also would only have an half of hour of sleep"-Namjoon said ruffling his bed head he didn't bother to brush.

"Hm? Who was it? And why call so early?"-Hobi asked as they walked outside to the small garden since school didn't start for another 15 minutes.

"Jin hyung"-Namjoon sighed sitting on the wooden bench while the others looked at him with wide eye's.

"He actually called you?!"-yoongi said half whispering half yelling

"Ya he said something about constantly being watched and how there we're guards making rounds so that he couldn't escape his room."

"Jeez just how crazy is jins family, they really don't want him to happy?"-Hobi said sighing then stretching his arms

Yoongi nodded then looked down at his watch that hobi had gotten him a while ago." Oh looks like we're gonna be late...again"- he mumbled just as the bell rang.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me! I'll see you guys at second period!"- Hobi said quickly running away after pecking yoongi on lips causing him to blush.

"You wanna just skip first period it's just study hall today like every other class"-yoongi asked as namjoon nodded then yawned.

This wasn't the first time they've skipped class sometimes jungkook would skip as well he was known to always be late to school since he always overslept and was going out Tae.

About half an hour passed when the bell for second period rang Namjoon and yoongi slipped into the halls with everyone else and quickly headed to class hobi had been in this class with them but he had P.E. first so he's most likely to be there last. Namjoon noticed how excited yoongi was and smirked once they entered the classroom which still had people coming in.