Chapter 60: Closed Heart

Tae Pov

I was talking to Jungkookie and said that we're just gonna take a break, that didn't mean I wanted to break up with him, I love Jungkook to much and I know he's really sensitive, but f*cking Minji had to steal the phone from my hand and run her mouth and say that I was breaking up with him, at this point I felt my blood boil, not only did she tell Jungkook I was breaking up with him but she came to my house and forced herself onto to me in front of Jungkook! When she knew I loved him only him.

A few minutes had passed and I just snapped"Get the hell out!"-I yelled stopping my car and taking my phone from her hand

"What!? You should be grateful to me, I just helped you get out of a bad relationship, you can be with me now"- Minji said to me as I literally opened the door for her and her pushed her out

"You've just made my good relationship worse! Why the hell would anyone want to be with you!"-I yelled driving off, my door closed on it own.

I headed towards Jungkooks house, but realized he was suppose to be going on a two week trip to his grandparents today, I stepped on my breaks there was a huge accident so the streets we're crowded with police cars and fire trucks with ambulances and other cars, traffic was really slow. I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed Jungkook phone number, it rang a few times until the machine told me to leave a message. I'm not sure why I bothered trying, he definitely wouldn't answer my calls not that stupid Minji told him to never call my number again. I sat in the traffic and ran my hand through my hair.

"You screwed up Kim Taehyung"-I said to myself as the traffic finally began moving, I decided to just head home instead, I'll have no choice but to pass his house anyway

Jungkook Pov

I woke up from my little nap to eomma shaking me awake, she had a worried look on her face  probably gonna ask why I was crying, she doesn't know I'm dating Tae wait no was dating him but, my family already knew I was gay so her being the supportive mom she is would just cheer me on, I had to come up with some type of lie.

"Jungkook! Hurry and wake up, you still have to pack! We're going to your grandparents in half an hour and why we're you crying baby?"- Eomma asked me as I just shook my head and sat up.

"I'm fine eomma, it was just a bad dream"- I said clearly convincing her since she nodded and pointed to the suitcase on my bed.

"Go shower then put your things in there"-She told me as I nodded and headed into the bathroom

I looked at myself in the mirror, my eye's were a little red but it wasn't that bad, I started the shower and took off my clothes and quickly got in. I knew I needed to get over Tae but, that's a little hard though I love him to much but he's happy with Minji. I kicked myself out of my thoughts and turned the shower off then wrapped a towel around my waist I walked out of the bathroom and met eyes with my older brother I slightly jumped.

"Jeez Junghyun, I said not to just show up in my room!"- I told him as he chuckled

"Sorry sorry I wanted to know if you had some extra deodorant"- He asked as I signed and nodded then opened one of my drawers and took out one of my deodorants that I never used and tossed it to Junghyun

"Why do you live here again? I thought you we're going to college"-I asked him as he grinned

"I still am, but not until next month, I can't believe your trying to get rid of me already after I got you ice cream a few days ago!"-Junghyun said as I frowned

" That was frozen mashed potatoes that you put on a waffle cone!"- I yelled at him pushing him out of my room then closing the door

"You could have still ate it!"- I heard him yell on the other side of the door, I couldn't help but laugh a little, I didn't really want him to leave next month because then I would just be by myself again

No one Pov

Jungkook quickly put on some fresh clothes then began to pack, once he finished packing he walked downstairs with his bag to see his dad was already loading their things into the car, he quickly ran out the door and also put his bag in the car. His mom and brother soon joined them, jungkook made sure he had gotten everything including his phone before getting into the car, he caught a glance of Tae's car speeding past, he brushed it off and closed the car door and his father started up the car and pulled out of their driveway. Jungkook dug his phone out his pocket and turned it on, his screen saver showed a picture of him and Tae, he was kissing Tae's cheek while the older was blushing while laughing. Jungkook remembered that day they went to a theme park for a secret date. Jungkook quickly turned off his phone and put it back in his pocket, he didn't want to go through those memories again, his heart close again, the heart that he opened up for Taehyung was now fully closed and chained up once again.

____________________________________

Interesting very interesting   🤔