Chapter 9: Family of Kim Seokjin part 1

No one Pov

A couple months had passed by since Jin met Namjoons family and he had already told him what happened to his mother so jin tried to never bring it up at all, he is also now good friends with namjoons friends so they hang out whenever. They sat in class luckily it was their last class before lunch which Namjoon was happy about since he was already late and skipped breakfast.

"Alright class that ends our lesson for today make sure you study, mid-terms are just around the corner"-The teacher said bowing then walking out of the classroom as everyone began to collect their stuff some staying in the classroom while others just sat around and talked.

Namjoon quickly headed to the cafeteria with Yoongi and Tae. Once they got there everyone was already there except for Jin. Namjoon thought he was at the restroom so waited a while before asking the others.

"Hey where did jin hyung go? Wasn't he here this morning?"-Namjoon asked worried

"Hyung went home around third period, A man came to pick him up, I think it was his father"-Jimin said taking a sip of his soda not noticing that namjoon had tensed up a bit

"Didn't Jin hyung say that his parents lived a while away from here why would they come get him now?"-Hobi said leaning on yoongi's shoulder.

"Did he look sick when he left?"-Namjoon asked who had been quiet for a while trying to hide how worried he was.

"No he was actually perfectly fine, you think he's hiding something from us?-Hobi said with a worried look on his face

"Has anyone tried texting him we all have his number"-Yoongi asked looking at the others.

"I did but he only read it, no reply"-Jungkook said opening his phone again

"Well then I'll see if he's home after school, we both live in the same place so he can't really do much"-Namjoon said as the bell rang and they all headed to there last few classes

After classes we're over Namjoon said goodbye to his friends and quickly headed home to see if jin was there but once he got there, Jins window blinds that we're usually closed, we're wide open the apartment was completely empty it didn't even seem like anyone had lived there just the couch that came with the apartment.

"What?! How is this even possible no one has that much time to pack!"-Namjoon said to himself as he turned the door knob and it made a click sound and surprisingly it opened.

He walked in everything was gone he checked in Jins room there was nothing except the bed, until he noticed a piece of paper on the nightstand it under lamp so it was kinda hard to see. Namjoon picked up the paper and began to read it.

"I have a feeling your gonna break into my apartment...Again, so I left the door open. If you asked jimin, you should know that my father came to get me. I guess I should have told you a while ago my parents want me to destroy all contact with any friends I've made, I kinda wish my family was more like yours they actually listen to you and comfort you when you need it strength is only thing that matter in my family of your not strong you get kicked out since your considered useless, but anyway this is most likely the last time you will hear from me or see me,I'm sorry. It's better if I don't tell you anything else you'll end up getting hurt, I understand why my father always said not to fall in love with those your not supposed to, there's always gonna be some consequence no matter what....Please tell everyone I really enjoyed getting to know them even If it was just a while I'm really happy I got the chance to make some friends I love you all.
                                - sincerely  Seokjin"

Namjoon helled the paper trying to stop his hands from shaking to much after he calmed down he walked outside locking jins apartment with the letter still in his hand he opened his phone and dialed Yoongi's number waiting for the older to pick up.

"Yo, did you find Jin hyung?"-Yoongi's voice ran through the phone he was clearly with hobi he could be heard in the background.

"You and hobi might wanna come over you'll be the  only one's to actually understand this"-Namjoon said looking down at the letter.

"Uh sure we'll there in about ten minutes"-Yoongi said as they both hung up.

______________________

╯ 3╰  so that happened uh hope you enjoy