Chapter 44: Yoongi and Hoseok back story part 2

It was finally the end of the day and yoongi had quickly snuck back into the school and got his bag out his locker and went to the school gates where hoseok sat leaning against the small brick wall typing away on his phone. Yoongi crept down and slowly walked towards hoseok then grabbed his shoulder surprising the younger.

"What. The. Hell."-Hoseok mumbled clutching his shirt in the area where his heart would be

"Let's go Mr. Orange"-Yoongi chuckled as hoseok frowned and blushed before walking next to him

"How far away do you live anyway?"-Hobi asked as yoongi just shrugged

"It's about ten or fifteen minutes away from the school, so I always leave home pretty late"- Yoongi said as they continued walking for a least five or six more minutes.

"Lucky, I have to leave like thirty minutes before school even starts since I live up in the mountains"-Hobi sighed as yoongi looked at him surprised

"Really?! Is it because your a fox?"-Yoongi asked as hobi shook his head.

"I'm actually a fox and coyote hybrid"-Hobi said as they turned a corner and stopped at a two story house.

"Your serious?!"-Yoongi asked as hobi nodded with a bright smile.

"Well tell me more about it once we get inside, then you can meet my mom"- Yoongi said as he took a small key out of his pocket and unlocked the door.

Yoongi dropped his key when the door opened, his mother had two or three suitcases with her and his father was just standing there with his arms crossed. His mother noticed yoongi standing there and her angry expression softened.

"Mom?"-Yoongi mumbled as his mother walked towards him with her suitcases in hand.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you baby, me and your father have been divorced for about almost a year now. I won't be staying here anymore, I'll try to visit I promise"-His mother said kissing yoongi's forehead whipping her tears away before slipping past him and putting her bags in her car.

Yoongi stood there shocked as he watched his mother drive away and down the street out of sight. He turned to his father with an angry expression. His father looked at him and was gonna walk towards him.

"Yoongi I-" "Don't bother old man!"-Yoongi yelled angrily before picking his key up from the ground and running away leaving his stuff there.

Hoseok quickly ran after him, yoongi was about to run into the open road before he was quickly grabbed. Hoseok had somehow quickly caught up to yoongi and was now holding him in his arms.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! What if a car had driven by, I would blame myself if you ended up in the. hospital!"-Hobi yelled as yoongi looked down, the tears in his eyes were threatening to fall

"And what if I did get hit no one would care anyway!"-Yoongi yelled back, he didn't really mean that he just need to take his anger out someone.

Hobi's face turned from worried to angry. "Yoongi if you really think no one would care then you think that but, everyone you know and love would care think about your friend's and your parents!"-Hobi said hugging yoongi tightly.

Yoongi hugged him back and the tears that were threatening to fall earlier ran down his down face, he buried face into hoseoks shirt. After yoongi had calmed down a bit, they had decided to go to the park and sit on one of the benches. The sun had went down a few hours ago and yoongi really didn't want to see his father right now. Hobi sighed as he checked his phone it was already 7:30, he knew his parents would probably ground him or something for being late.

"I guess we should head back, my parents are gonna kill me for being late but oh well"-Hobi said stretching his legs out

"Oh wait let me have your number first"-Yoongi mumbled taking his phone out then giving it to hoseok

Hobi nodded then typed his number into yoongi's phone, then let yoongi type his into his. Yoongi looked down at his phone and saw that hoseok put his contact name as 'hobi', he figured it was his nickname. After they got each others number, hobi quickly walked yoongi back home. Yoongi said bye to hoseok after trying to offer to him to get someone to drive him there. Yoongi passed his father who was sitting on the couch talking on the phone, he was smiling widely and blushing. Yoongi felt sick to his stomach how could his father be so happy and cheerful after his now ex wife just left. Yoongi scoffed under his breath and went upstairs to his bedroom that was at the very end of the hall. Yoongi lay in bed and felt his phone buzz and took it out and went to his messages, he slightly smiled hobi had texted him already.

Hobi🌞: Hello Hyung!

Yoongi😼: You saw me like five minutes ago...

Hobi🌞: Hehehehehe I know but I'm bored walking home

Yoongi😼:I kindly offered to find a ride for you!

Hobi🌞:And I kindly objected for you to find me a ride

Yoongi😼:I see what you did there

Hobi🌞:You catch on quick hyung

Yoongi😼:Should I be slow?

Hobi🌞: Nah, but anyway meet me at the park tomorrow it's gonna be Saturday after all

Yoongi😼:I was gonna sleep in all day but ya sure what time?

Hobi🌞:12:30, my older sister is gonna be with us though

Yoongi😼: So early I wake up at like three or four on Saturdays

Hobi🌞:Yah! Thats to late!

Yoongi😼:Really? I guess it is and you have a sister?

Hobi🌞: Ya her name is Dawon she's really sweet and she's in her second year if high school so she's just gonna walk around with us for a few minutes then go to meet up with her friends.

Yoongi😼: Oh okay sure, where we gonna go anyway

Hobi🌞: idk I guess we'll just walk around I guess, you can invite your other friends if you want to I don't  mind I just wanted to get away from my mom's constant nagging or stupid things.

Yoongi😼: if you don't mind then I'll probably just ask Namjoon you already know what he is right?

Hobi🌞:Yup! I've only talked to him a few times before though

Yoongi😼:Don't worry about that, you should know that he is really nice and a total weirdo

Hobi🌞: lol okay hyung! I'll see you tomorrow

Yoongi😼:Ya sure see ya

___________________________________

I don't know what age his sister is and I'm pretty sure she's older then him so I just put her in high school