Chapter 64: Mother and Father

They sat at the hospital for at least two hours or so it was only 5:30, Jin was reading a book on pressure points that he had taken with him and Namjoon was seriously considering taking it away before Jin could and try one of the moves on him, Jungkook was playing games on his phone and Yoongi was well asleep on Hobi's lap, while hobi had his eyes closed listening to music.A woman came inside the Hospital and looked towards Jungkook with a surprised look on her pale face, she looked just like Tae or Tae looked just like her actually , she had tied jet black hair that went all the way to her waist line and was wearing some casual clothes with a simple hand bag, it was definitely Tae's mother even though she had plenty of money but, she didn't like spending it all on fancy cars and clothes like his father.

"J-Jungkook?"-The woman asked her voice was shaky

Jungkook quickly looked up wide eyed and stood "Auntie! Your back in town?"-The younger said as a sad smile appeared on her face

"After I heard about the accident I took an early plane here, his father doesn't know I'm here but I'd like to have a word with my son"- Ms. Kim said as Namjoon stood up

"I'm sorry auntie, the doctors said that he hasn't woken up yet, but they are allowing only family to go inside"- Namjoon said as she nodded the sad smile not leaving her face she seemed to be happy that she got to see all of them again but was still slightly confused on who Jin was.

"Jungkook? May I ask who he is?"- Ms. Kim asked in a whisper even though jin was to caught up in his book and was blocking out every other sound

"He's the oldest out of all of us! His name is seokjin but he prefers Jin, we call him the eomma of the group but he doesn't know that yet"-Jungkook said whispering the last part in her ear so Jin wouldn't hear making Ms. Kim laugh.

"So he's like a worry wart? Is that why you call him that?"- Ms. Kim asked as both Jungkook and Namjoon nodded

"And he's really good at cooking, almost like a house wife"- Jungkook said cheerfully making Ms.Kim laugh

"Oh that does sound like a house wife, I'm gonna see Tae now, I'll tell you guys how he is doing afterwards I can't stand being in the same room as that man for a long time"-Ms. Kim said as both of them nodded before she walked away

Jin looked up from his book that he somehow finished in just two days. "That Tae's mom right?"-Jin asked making both Namjoon and Jungkook jump when they suddenly heard his voice

"Uh ya how did you know hyung?"- Jungkook asked as Jin chuckled

"They both have the same smell so it was easy for me to tell, even if I didn't hear anything"- Jin said as Jungkook nodded

A man came walking from the way where Tae's room was with a brief case in his hand came walking down the halls, it was definitely Tae's dad although Tae didn't look like him he had his eyes. The man glared at Jungkook and the others and Jin being well Jin glared right back at him before he walked out.

"And that was his father?"- Jin mumbled as Jungkook nodded

"He doesn't really like me that much as you can see but I'm on good terms with Tae's mom so I don't really care"Jungkook sighed as Jin huffed and folded his arms over his chest.

"I dont like him"-Jin said quietly, making Namjoon and Jungkook laugh

They all went back to what they we're doing before,  Jin was going to reread his book but Namjoon took it away before Jin could even lay a finger on it, making the older pout. It was already really late and jungkook had gotten a text from his mom saying that he had to come home.

"I have to get going hyungs, eomma wants me home since she closed the shop a bit early"- Jungkook said standing up

"We'll drop you off then"- Hobi said out of no where as he shook Yoongi awake

"It's fine I'm okay with walking"- Jungkook said as Jin immediately shook his head

"You will not, it's already late and who knows if that stalker is still around"- Jin said standing as Jungkook nodded, he rather not argue with Jin he would most likely lose anyway.

"Hyung can I come over again after school tomorrow? My mom is getting the shops windows fixed that day"-Jungkook asked as they walked out of the Hospital and headed to Yoongi's car and piled in.

"Sure, you can help me cook"- Jin said as Jungkook nodded happily, Namjoon frowned wondering why he couldn't help.

He realized soon after that he would burn the food and probably the house, then Jin would probably ditch him for someone else, he was over thinking this and didn't even notice they had dropped off Jungkook at home and that Jin was now leaning against his shoulder, Namjoon kicked himself out of his though knowing that he still had to pack since he was going on a business trip for a week and wouldn't be back until next Tuesday leaving Jin by himself for a while. After they finally arrived back at their place, Jin tiredly unlocked the door and walked inside then headed upstairs, Namjoon grabbed his suitcase that he had left on the couch and went upstairs and entered the room to see Jin sprawled out on bed.

"You look like a starfish hyung"-Namjoon chuckled placing his suitcase on the bed then walking over to the closet

"Do you have to leave? What am I supposed to do for a whole week"- Jin whined as he stood and began putting on his pajamas

"I'm sure you'll be fine hyung, just think of it as I'm at work for a week"-Namjoon said putting his clothes in the suitcase as Jin shot him a glare.

"Not funny"-Jin mumbled as Namjoon quickly nodded before continuing to pack

"Sorry sorry, but I'm sure you'll be fine hyung"- Namjoon said as Jin sighed and ruffle his hair.

He finished packing and zipped up the suitcase rolling it over to the door. Jin got into bed as Namjoon set the alarm for 5:30 and quickly put on his pajamas before getting into bed himself and cuddling Jin, close to falling asleep.

"Maybe I'll get a job at Jungkook's café"- Jin said as Namjoon slightly flinched

_____________________________________

(。_  。)

School starts on Wednesday