Chapter 29:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 21

Namjoon and Jin sat around for a while, Jin luckily got his color back and was no longer sick, since him and namjoon fell asleep most of the day, it was an hour before sunset so they decided to head out to Namjoons pack. Just as they walked out of the motel Yoongi's car pulled up, Yoongi and Hobi hopped out of the car and walked over to them.

"Yo! You guys were about to leave to I see"-Yoongi said hiding his keys and phone under his car since he couldn't take them with him.

"You guys ready to go? We have to leave early by time we get there it will be night time"-Namjoon said about to turn into his wolf "oh right I forgot to tell you my entire pack will be there this time"-Namjoon said quickly turning into his wolf as jins face slightly went blue.

They all turned into their regular forms and headed to Namjoons pack. Yoongi was sitting on hoseoks fluffy back which he found very comfortable. They continued walking cutting through the woods finding a few shortcuts, the sun had gone down but they luckily had made it to the forest by then, a few loud howls were heard Jins ears went down slightly he wasn't good around other wolves and he didn't know how big Namjoons family was either. They continued walking until they got to the big rocks from before about five or six wolves sat at the rocks. Namjoon went the regular way, the wolves bowed their heads as Namjoon walked through, jin was close behind him. Hobi with Yoongi still perched on his back walked through normally they knew Namjoons family already, so it was nothing new to them, while jin was quietly screaming in his head. Once they entered the actual area no one was in their human forms, wolves were everywhere you looked, There were at least a hundred or two, more wolves then the last time a lot of new furry faces and plenty of pups running around everywhere. Three tall grey and white wolves approached Namjoon and the others they we're clearly the elders of the pack. The only female of the three wolves looked at jin who was slightly hiding behind Namjoon, a sweet smile could be seen on her furry face, Jin felt a little more calm and smiled back.

"I'm glad you came Namjoon, I haven't seen you since you were a cub"-One of the elders barked happily as Hobi and yoongi bowed then walked off somewhere where wolves happily greeted them and cubs tackled then to the ground.

"Of course I came, it's good to see you again grandfather"-Namjoon barked slightly

"The ceremony will take place in a while, for now why don't we go greet everyone"-His grandfather barked as Namjoon followed.

The female wolf was the only one who didn't leave and walked over to jin, she towered over him slightly. "We'll let them catch up, follow me child"-She barked as jin nodded and followed her without hesitation, he trusted her for some reason.

"I've heard about you, your name is Kim Seokjin correct?"-She yelped as they walked around jin didn't realize how big the forest was until now

"Yes that's correct, but please just call me jin"-Jin barked as a few cubs ran pass them.

"Alright jin, well I'm Namjoons grandmother, call me Tami, but call me elder around everyone else"-Tami said as they sat in an area with leaves all over the place.

Jin nodded his ears going every which way hearing the other wolves talking about random things. "Tami? sounds familiar, I like that name"-Jin said smiling as his tail wagged slightly.

"Why thank you, and it would sound familiar to you, I knew your mother when you were still just a newborn"-Tami barked sadly surprising jin

"Wait you knew my mother!?"-Jin yelped in curiosity.

"Of course, that's how I recognised you and no one else has light dusty brown fur like you, you are truly a beautiful wolf, that's probably one of the reasons my grandson took a liking to you"-Tami barked happily as jins tail wagged like a happy dog.

"Thank you, I appreciate that. So that also means you knew my mother wasn't just a wolf"-Jin barked quietly looking at the other wolves

"Of course, having a mother that's half wolf and half coywolf is considered really rare in the wolf world, that's why I was surprised by your coat, are you the only one that has that color coat in your pack?"Tami barked as jin shook his head with a slight smile.

"My older brother also has the same coat as mine, when I was younger my mother would tell me I would most likely have the lightest fur coat once I grew a certain age."-Jin barked happily he was always pretty close to his older brother, he was the only person jin had after their mother had passed.

"Jung? Oh how has he been?"-Tami barked as jin just smiled.

"I'm not sure actually, I haven't gotten into contact with him for a while but I'm sure he's fine"-Jin barked happily wagging his tail.

"Oh that's good, I hope he's well"-Tami barked as a loud howl was heard signaling that the moon has been seen.

"Oh I guess it's time for me to go, I enjoyed talking to you Jin, take care of my grandson as well to"-Tami barked before bowing then running off somewhere she knew jin was also an alpha, They could tell when a wolf is an alpha by their growls and how their bigger then other wolves.

Jin layed down in the pile of leaves, the moon was shining all around the spot he was in but he didn't mind that much. Another howl was heard silencing the rowdy pack, mother's had grabbed their young and Hobi and Yoongi walked over to jin and joined him in the pile of leaves as they waited for Namjoon to show.

_____________________________

GRANNY KIM! (*^ω^*)