Chapter 15:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 7

"So we're gonna break into the school and kidnapp jin hyung"

"What? No, well kinda ya but no I wouldn't call it kidnapping "

Yoongi sighed as he began to brush his teeth"We kinda are if we have a get away driver"-He said in a mumbled voice.

"you can thank your boyfriend for that, he wanted to be the get away driver"-Namjoon said as he threw his shirt on.

"Speaking of my boyfriend where did he dissapear to?"Yoongi asked rinsing his face.

"Oh ya he went to go get us coffee and to also quit his job"-Namjoon said heading into the living room, just as hobi walked in with three cups.

"I'm back! Come take your damn coffee before I drop mine!"-Hobi yelled as both yoongi and namjoon quickly grabbed their coffee.

"So how did it go when you told your boss you quit?"-Yoongi asked sitting down next to hobi.

"At first she was drowning me in a lot of questions, then she accepted and gave me free coffee"-Hobi said grinning then sipping down his iced coffee.

"Worth it, but anyway what time are we leaving I already loaded the bags in the trunk earlier. "-Namjoon asked checking his clock it read 10:45

"I say we leave when it turns eleven it takes about half an hour to get there, and this is for you Mr.Monster ."-Hobi said tossing namjoon a bag with a mask in it.

"I thought I said not to call me that hyung, and why would I need this?"-Namjoon asked looking down at the black face mask in his hand

"Because the area we're going to knows all about your underground rapping"-Hobi said smiling

"Oh that's just great...I love getting bombarded by teenage girls"-Namjoon grumbled annoyed

"Really that's great then, because lunch is the only time the school is aloud to speak"-Yoongi said jokingly.

Namjoon mumbled some rude words under his breath but just continued to drink his coffee.

*Time skip*

"Alright you little devil hyungs, let's hurry and get to the school it's already 11:17, you can make out later "-Namjoon yelled as he finished tying his shoe's

"We weren't making out! "-yoongi said red faced as he came out of the kitchen, hoseok close behind.

"Sure, well whatever let's go, I already told the apartments manger that I don't need it anymore"-Namjoon said heading out to car hopping into the back seat while the other two sat up front

It took about half and hour like hobi said, when they reached the school it was tall grey and white building that had guards dressed in all black with big guns all around the campus.

"Uh yoongi are you sure this isn't a prison"-Namjoon mumbled looking at the windows some having bars on them.

"This is place I'm positive, all students should be in the cafeteria, hurry and put your mask on"-Yoongi said as they drove past the school and hid the car in some dry bush.

"Alright let's hurry and jin hyung out of here, I have fake ID's so we'll be good"-Yoongi said as he turned into his black cat which is rumoured to bring bad luck.

Yoongi headed towards the school entrance first where two guards stood. He meowed loudly which in cat language meant "down here bastards" that got the guards attention making them look down instantly.

"What's a cat doing over here?"-One of the guards said bending down to cat yoongi.

"Bro don't you know those things bring bad luck I wouldn't trust it"-The other guard said trying to shoo yoongi away.

"Uh excuse me that me cat you have there"-A voice said that was namjoons as he walked up to the guards wearing the mask

"Huh? Wait...your Rap Monster!"-Both the guards said at the same time.

"Oh it seems I'm known here, well I need to get into the school I'm picking up my...cousin"-Namjoon said as yoongi hopped up onto his should which he found very comfortable

"Oh y-yes of course sir we'll call them in whats the name?"-A guard said taking out a small device.

"Uh Kim Seokjin his older brother sent me to get him"-Namjoon said smirking through the mask.

A few minutes late the front door of the school opened jin walked out wearing pants, the schools jacket, and a scarf. it wasn't even that cold it was a nice sunny day but jin had no choice but to wear those clothes. He looked devastated and a bit of fear still in his eyes he was limping a little bit, but the guards didn't notice. It looked like he is to much pain to even walk.

"Hurry up kid we aint got all day!"-The guards yelled at him causing him to began walking faster which probably made him be in even more pain,he was finally out the gates

Jin looked up at Namjoon and cat yoongi wide eyed and was about to say something but namjoon shook his head slightly. Jin looked like he was gonna start crying again.

"Thank you we'll be on our way now"Namjoon said as he bowed and began to walk away not grabbing Jin's hand they we're wrapped in bandages

Once they were a while away from the school Namjoon uncovered his face and yoongi turned back into his human form.

"Are you alright hyung?"-Yoongi asked softly as they got to the car where Hobi sat waiting.

Jin simply nodded as they got into the car yoongi sat back up front as Hobi quickly started driving off, tears suddenly streamed down jin's face, which surprised the other three at the sudden burst of tears. Namjoon quickly pulled jin into a hug he cried into his shoulder wetting namjoons shirt a little.

"T-thank you-u"-Jin mumbled into Namjoons shirt still crying but the others still heard him.

The three of them smiled. "Of course, we wouldn't just leave you there hyung"-Hobi said as he continued driving
"Yeah! No need to thank us, it was also your brother's idea he wanted to get you away from your father"-Yoongi said smiling.
"It what we wanted to even if now we're on the run but who cares"-Namjoon said still holding jin in his not planning on letting go.

Jin smilied slightly before drifting off to sleep clutching onto Namjoon's shirt even if it hurt his bruised arms a little this was the first real hug he had in a while.

_________________________________
OK SO NO THIS IS NOT THE ENDING I MEAN COME ON I HAVE TO GIVE YOU GUYS A BETTER ENDING THEN THAT SO IM NOT SURE WHEN IM GONNA END IT BUT ITS GONNA GET MORE INTERESTING AS YOU READ

IM GONNA TRY TO POST AS MANY CHAPTERS AS I CAN TODAY YAY!