Chapter 39:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 31

Namjoon finally finishes up the last of his work, he scoffed as he walked to his bosses office, the work was a lot more then his boss said, it was already 10:27 and he had told Jin that he would be back earlier, he already told Hobi to head back to the motel a few hours back, since he got off of work at 6:30. After he turned in his papers he headed out of the building then called a taxi, luckily the guy was nice enough to drive all the way out to the motel, Namjoon had given him a tip even though he didn't have much money. He quickly unlocked the door and walked into his and jins room. Jin was sound asleep with his phone in his lap, the small lamp on the nightstand was still on. Namjoon quietly shut the door and locked it, it was already 11:10 when he got back, he walked over to jin and took his phone off his lap placing it on the nightstand, jin opened his eye's and blinked a few times letting his eyes adjust to the dim room.

"Joon-ah?"-Jin mumbled quietly as Namjoon was taking off his tie.

"Sorry did I wake you? I'm sorry for being late jinnie"-Namjoon said as jin simply shook his head.

"It's fine joon but you worried me when Hoseok arrived without you with him, but he told me you said to head home"-Jin mumbled rubbing his eye's tiredly

" I'm sorry hyung I won't try to make you worry so much, I'll call next time"-Namjoon said pecking jins lips softly

Jin nodded and smiled. "Just hurry and get your pajamas on and come cuddle me"-Jin said as Namjoon nodded and fled to the bathroom to quickly brush his teeth and get his pajamas on.

A few minutes later Namjoon came back in a white T-shirt and joggers. He hopped into bed after turning off the lamp on the nightstand,before setting an alarm. Jin snuggled into Namjoons chest as Namjoon wrapped his arms around jins waist pulling him closer, then falling asleep.

*Time skip*

Namjoon woke up to the sound if his alarm he quickly unwrapped his arms from around jin and turned off the alarm to make sure jin wasn't woken up by it. Namjoon ruffled his hair and headed into the bathroom taking his suit with him, he quickly showered and washed up, after actually brushing his hair he walked out of the bathroom fiddling with his tie until he finally got it done which surprised him. He quickly put on his shoes then went over and pecked jins cheek before walking out  to see hobi already unlocking the car.

"I thought you would never come out"-Hobi said jokingly as they got into the car

"Ya ya, you know you we're gonna leave me anyway"-Namjoon said as they both laughed

Hobi dropped Namjoon off at work then headed to his own job. Namjoon had decided to get to work a bit earlier since he knew his boss was give him more work then yesterday and he wanted to be done with it so he could drove back with Hobi and not take another taxi. Namjoon walked into the elevator and pressed the second floor once he reached his office he unlocked the door to a stack only slightly taller then yesterdays, there was a not on too of it that read "You don't have to finish this all in one day, your suppose to go home at 6:30"

Namjoon sighed in relief. "He's going easy on my thank God"-He sat in his chair and began on working on his paperwork.

Jin woke up about 3 or 4 hours after Namjoon left, he grumbled since his source of heat was gone and he was now left in cold sheets, Jin looked over at the alarm clock it read 9:30, he grabbed his clothes from yesterday, since he didn't go anywhere they we're still clean and headed into the bathroom, turning on the faucet quickly brushing his teeth then taking a shower. Jin walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed drying his hair until something shiny caught his eye, Namjoons key was sitting on the nightstand.

"That idiot"-Jin grumbled as he grabbed his phone and clicked on his messages, pressing Namjoons name.

Jinnie 👑: You forgot something 😑

A few minutes passed until Namjoon finally replied

Joonie 💕: What? I'm pretty sure I got everything

Jinnie 👑:Check you pockets joon

Namjoon dug his hands into his pocket realizing that he didn't have the key, then sighed loudly

Joonie 💕: Sh*t

Jinnie 👑: Kim Namjoon watch your language!

Joonie💕: Sorry sorry

Jinnie👑: it's fine, anyway what time are you gonna be back?

Joonie💕: I'll be riding with hobi today so we'll be there by seven

Jinnie👑: ok, Don't be late either!, I'll see you later joonie

Jinnie💕: I'll try not to

Jin sighed and put his phone on the nightstand then layed on his back bordely, yoongi wouldn't be awake until afternoon so Jin had nothing to do and he definitely wasn't gonna go outside, there was nothing but the wood a half empty parking lot and multiple dead flower beds. Jin thought for a second then quickly sat up and grabbed his phone. He already knew the area of where him and Namjoon we're gonna live, so he was looking for a job, but not an office job just a normal job that payed enough, he settled on a coffee shop and a flower shop, no one really bought flowers that much unless it was valentines day, he decided on the coffee shop since he actually knew how to make coffee that was actually really good and it seemed pretty popular so he might see one of his friends.

____________________________

I already know who I'm gonna make that friend be  #^_^#