Chapter 37:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 29

Well so much for a cliffhanger. I was bored so story time and also I was planning on ending The family of Kim seokjin parts so the chapters may be just a little longer then it's gonna go back to the regular chapters like before.
_____________________________________

"Oh ya joon there's also one more thing I forgot to tell you, it's about us getting a house"-Jin said as namjoon looked at him confused

"Is it something bad?"-Namjoon asked worried as jin chuckled then shook his head

"The previous owners are letting us have the house for a small amount and Yoongi and hobi are living down the street from us, we we're gonna wait to tell you guys but we didn't want to"-Jin said happily while playing with the ring on his finger.

Namjoons face lit up. "Are you serious!?"-He asked as jin nodded then laughed as Namjoon hugged him tightly.

"The people said they'll sell it to us for 1,000 dollars, so once we both get a job we'll be able to get it"-Jin said excited as Namjoon slightly looked away, jin noticed of course.

"What wrong joonie?"-jin asked as Namjoon slightly rubbed his nape.

"W-well actually the day I went to the job interview, the boss said he'll hire me once I turn twenty and I'm only about to turn nineteen"-Namjoon said quietly as jin frowned.

"Well you accepted right!"-Jin said cupping Namjoons face.

"Huh? Uh I didn't actually, but he said that he'll give me a while to change my mind"-Namjoon said as jin frowned again.

"Pabo! Call him then and tell him you'll take it!"-Jin said as Namjoon quickly nodded and took out his phone scrolling through his contacts.

Namjoon clicked on the contact and out the phone to his ear as jin sat in his lap eating some sweets. The phone rang three times before someone finally picked up.

"Big Hit Entertainment, who is speaking?"-A young woman said through the phone

"Uh, may I speak to"-Namjoon paused for a minute trying to remember the guys name "oh! may I speak to Mr. Hyuk?"-Namjoon asked nervously.

"Oh yes of course I'll transfer the call over to him"-The woman said as it went silent for a while then a mans voice was heard.

"Yes? Hyuk speaking"-The man said as Namjoon tensed up slightly but calmed down once Jin cupped his face and gave him and a warm smile.

"Hello sir it's Kim Namjoon, the one you met a while ago I wanted to take up your offer"-Namjoon said nervously.

"Oh! Yes I remember but."-He paused for moment from coughing causing Namjoon to get nervous again "I would like you to start working here as soon as possible, would starting Monday sound good?"-He continued which caused Namjoons eyes to widened and a smile appear on his face, which made jin smile.

"O-Of course sir that's perfect.!"-Namjoon said as the man thanked him and hung up, Namjoon threw his phone back into his pocket and looked at jin excitedly.

"What?"-Jin asked confused as Namjoon chuckled.

"I got the job, he said I can start monday!"-Namjoon said happily as jin tackled him to ground hugging him tightly while attacking his face with kisses.

"I'm so proud of you!, but how are you gonna manage the pack and work?-Jin said resting his head on Namjoons chest.

"Oh need to worry nothing really happens and the elders usually control everyone if the leader is gone, that's how my father was able to live in the human world for a few years."-Namjoon said rambling before jin shut him up by pressing their lips together, Namjoon accepted the kiss of course, hugging jin by his waist.

"Your parents would be proud of you joonie"-Jin said quietly as Namjoon smiled

"You think so? I think my mom would have loved you"-Namjoon said hugging jin tightly as he sat up while still hugging him.

"You think so? I wish I could have met her"-Jin said tiredly the sun had already down a while ago and no howls were heard meaning the pack was most likely asleep.

"Let's hurry and head back"-Namjoon whispered as jin nodded tiredly

Namjoon stood up and turned off all of the electric candles. Jin took some of the sweets that we're left and shoved them into his pocket then neatly folded the blanket, while namjoon collected the candles and bowls. They began to walk back, jin was focused on the sounds being heard throughout forest, while Namjoon was focused on jin himself, the moon had shined perfectly above him bringing out all of his flaws.

"Hyung can I ask you something?"-Namjoon asked quietly as jin looked at him then nodded

"Ya sure"-Jin said as Namjoon sighed then began

"H-have you ever t-thought of m-marriage one day?"-Namjoon asked slightly embarrassed as jins cheeks turned dark pink.

"W-what's with the random q-question joon?"-Jin mumbled as his face grew more red

"I was just wondering, would it like make you happy?"-Namjoon asked quietly.

"O-of course it would, I would love that, it's like another step in life"-Jin said looking at the ring on his finger again and smiling.

"So your saying that you would marry me if I asked you one day?"-Namjoon asked as the smile on jins face grew wider but luckily Namjoon couldn't see.

"Maybe, you'll just have to wait and see"-Jin said with a smirk as they turned into their wolves to walk through the cave while carrying the stuff in their mouths and placing them in a very large box then going to lay down.

Namjoon didn't know if jins 'maybe' meant a yes or a no now he was just confused, but then again it could mean yes is what Namjoon was thinking, he was overthinking it to much so he just decided to lay down and try to go to sleep, jin had already fallen asleep as Namjoon joined him, they cuddled each other unconsciously.

*Time skip to a few days after*

Namjoon woke up in the motel bed, the sun has barely fully risen, but his boss wanted him there really early so he had no choice. They had gone back to the motel the day after jins party and it was Monday morning meaning it was Namjoons first day at work. Jin was still sleeping peacefully as Namjoon tiredly got out of bed and went into the bathroom after taking some clothes with him. Once he finished showering and getting dressed Namjoon came out in a business suit that him and hobi went to get even though hobi was a dance instructor and could wear whatever he was bored and Namjoon couldn't drive to the mall on his own, he was having trouble trying to do the tie though, he was getting really frustrated with it and sat at the corner of the bed sighing loudly. Jin slowly opened his eyes even though he shouldn't be awake for another few hours.

"Joonie? What's wrong?"-Jin asked tiredly rubbing his eye's as Namjoon looked towards him

"Oh sorry jinnie I didn't mean to wake you"-Namjoon as jins eyes finally adjusted to the dim room noticing Namjoons tie hadn't been done.

Jin chuckled tiredly. "Joon-ah if you needed help with the tie you should have woken me up to help you"-Jin said sitting up and crawling over to Namjoon fixing his wrinkled tie then tying it for him with ease

"You should go back to sleep hyung it's still to early for you to be awake right now"-Namjoon said pecking jins lips then laying him back down putting the covers over his body

"What time are you gonna be back?"-Jin asked over yawns, his eyelids growing heavy again

"I'll be back by eight or nine tonight,maybe earlier since its the first day"-Namjoon said quietly putting his shoes on walking out the door before pecking the now sleeping jin's cheek.

______________________________

I'm bored to YAY!