Chapter 35: Family of Kim Seokjin Part 27

Namjoon being overly tired walked to Jin and yoongi, Tala had to go back to her mom and brother a couple minutes earlier. Yoongi had finished his rat and decided to take a nap, he probably wouldn't wake up until tomorrow afternoon unless hobi wakes him. Namjoon sat himself next to jin and tiredly leaned on him, jin just smiled and layed down, Namjoon following soon after.

"I'm guessing today was really rough on you hmm?"-Jin barked quietly, resting his head on Namjoons paw

"I just have to get used to it again, I used to do this training when I was younger"-Namjoon whimpered resting his head on top of jin's

They both fell asleep as hobi finally appeared, he must have been looking for yoongi. He walked over to yoongi and later down next to him, yoongi surprisingly woke up when he noticed hobi.

"It took you long enough"-Yoongi mewed quietly as he went and cuddle up next to hobi

"Sorry it took me like ten minutes to turn back into my fox, I told you I have problems with it sometimes"-Hobi whimpered as yoongi snuggled into his fur.

"That just makes you even more special and your punishment ends tomorrow"-Yoongi mewed starting to go back to sleep as hoseoks ears perked up.

"Pervert"-Yoongi mewed before finally going back to sleep.

*Time skip to next day*

"You got his gift right?"

"Of course I did, why would I forget"

"Well you hid it right?"

"Well duh, of course"

Namjoon whimpered as he scratched behind his ear. It was finally jins birthday and Yoongi, hobi, and Namjoon we're in the middle of the forest discussing over everything, while jin was back at the pack most likely watching over the few of the pups that already lived there.

"Alright so the pack already knows right?"-Yoongi asked sitting in a low tree branch cleaning his paws

"Ya I even had the pups make sure they distract jin for a while"-Namjoon barked as Momo came running up to them.

"We're all ready leader, the pups persuaded him into going to their little hideout a while ago, so he should be back soon"-Momo barked while catching her breath.

"Alright I suppose we can head back then"-Namjoon barked as yoongi jumped down the low tree branch causing hobi to have a small heart attack

"Hyung please don't jump next time"-Hobi whined with his ears slightly down quietly as yoongi smirked then nodded

They continued walking until they finally made it to the pack, luckily getting there before jin. A few minutes had passed and everyone was waiting for jin and the pups to show up. One pup came tumbling through and the others followed except Tala and her brother, Jin came in a few minutes after them.

"Surprise!! Happy Birthday!"- Everyone howled surprising jin, luckily he didn't pass out like Jimin did from being to surprised, when they tried to throw him a surprise party.

" w-what how did, huh?"-Jin was at a lost of words he's never had an actual birthday party not even when his mom was still alive.

"It was leader and Yoongi and Hobi hyung that told us!, Do you like it?"-Tala barked happily as jin smiled widely he was really happy since this was his first birthday party.

"Of course I do, I've never had a party before so I'm really happy about it"-Jin barked happily wagging his tail as Tala looked at him surprised.

"What! Really? Why jin hyung?"-Tala asked clearly wanting an answer.

"Well...in my pack they don't really celebrate my birthday, it's almost like it doesn't exist there"-Jin whimpered about to get lost in his own thoughts when he noticed Tala looking at him sad

"But our birthdays exist for a reason, it's celebrating us being born"-Tala barked with a small smile

"Hmm? Who told you that?"-Jin barked as him and Tala walked over to there regular pile of leaves.

"Leader told me, he always tells me things like that when I'm sad."-Tala barked as they sat down on the pile of leaves.

"Sad? Why would you be sad? "-Jin whimpered worried

"Because my father left once I was born, I'm his only daughter of three sons and he was expecting another son, mama tells me not to but I'm always blaming myself for him leaving, if I wasn't born then he would have stayed and helped mama raise everyone else, I've never even met him, but I don't like him he left mama because me."-Tala whined looking down as jin frowned ust smiled sadly.

"I shouldn't say this but, you actually have it better then you think"-Jin barked quietly as Tala looked at him confused

"What do you mean jin hyung?"-Tala whimpered worried

"It's nothing don't worry about it"-Jin said with a reasurring smile, Tala nodded not wanting to ask anymore questions.

"Jin hyung! Come open your presents!"-Hobi barked over to jin who just simply nodded then turned to Tala who nodded and smiled as they walked over.

____________________________

My friends are fighting and I don't know TO DO I made one of then feel better so that's good I guess, she also calls me mom since I'm considered the mom of our group so ya... any who enough about me hope you enjoyed the story