Chapter 16:Family of Kim Seokjin Part 8

Jin woke up on a soft bed it was calm and quiet. The place he was in just had a king sized bed a floor lamp with a nightstand.He sat up wincing at the pain but then heard the front door began to rustle and in came Namjoon with a few bags in his hand.

"Oh jin hyung your awake"-Namjoon said placing a kiss on his cheek causing jin to blush and slightly smile

Kissing each others cheeks were a normal thing with them the few months that jin was still at school with them him and Namjoon had grown really close so skinship was normal,  Although they've never actually kissed on the lips

"Where are we?, When did I fall to sleep?"-Jin asked as Namjoon scrambled through the bags taking out painkillers and medicine cream

"You fell asleep during the car ride in my arms so we decided to stop here at this motel so we can get some rest, you were so cute when I held you in my arms clutching my shirt"- Namjoon said causing jins face to go red and look away.

"J-Jeez joonie don't say stuff like that"-Jin mumbled his cheeks still red.

" Aww are you embarrassed, anyway How about you go take a shower then I'll clean up your cuts"-Namjoon said laughing a little bit then pecking jins nose

"but I don't have any clothes to change into"Jin said looking at his uniform he was still in.

"Oh don't worry about that I have some things you can borrow until we go get you some new one's"-Namjoon said opening a draur then handing jin a pare of clothes

"Thanks joonie"-Jin said placing a kiss on namjoons forehead before slipping off the bed heading into the bathroom.

A few minutes passed as jin came out the bathroom wearing oversized sweat pants and a T-shirt but he was covering his arms with the towel covering the multiple bruises.

"Hmm? jin hyung I can't take care of your wounds if your covering them"-Namjoon said as jin sat next to him on the bed.

"But what if you get angry when you see all of them"-Jin said looking down at his bandaged hands

"I'll try not to, I was pretty pissed earlier, but just let me see your hands first"-Namjoon said as jin hesitantly gave him one of his hands.

Namjoon softly took jins hand and began to unwrap the bandage, there were multiple small bruises on his fingers, even cigarette burn marks that were luckily dissapearing.

"Jinnie hyung? does your father smoke sometimes?"-Namjoon asked putting some cold medicine cream on the bruises.

Jin gripped Namjoons hand looking down."He would occasionally smoke a cigarette but he wasn't a big smoker"-Jin said as namjoon began to rewrap his fingers.

After finishing his hands, Namjoon looked up at jin who hesitated a little bit before slowly taking off the towel showing his abused arms the cuts starting from his wrist and stopping at his shoulders. Namjoon frowned he had a devilish glare in his eyes, jin noticed of course.

"Joonie don't worry I'm okay now, I promise"-Jin said cupping Namjoons face placing a kiss on his forehead.

Namjoon sighed then looked back at jin "I'm not letting anyone take you away from me again!"-Namjoon said holding jins waist hugging him tightly but not to tightly.

A couple hours went by, jins body was no longer in pain because of some of the medicine and the painkillers. He fell asleep in Namjoons arms again, Namjoon also fell asleep now they we're both cuddling each other under the covers, Namjoon being careful not rub against his legs that had a few deep bruises. Namjoons phone went off buzzing like crazy waking jin up who would usually be in a deep sleep.

Jin unwrapped his arms around Namjoon and picked up the phone."H-hello?"-Jin said tiredly wanting to go back to cuddling Namjoon.

"Don't think that your getting away from the pack so easily"-A deep raspy voice said on the other line making jin realize who it was instantly.

"W-what? How?"-Was all jin was able to say he was completely terrified that he could feel the tears starting to build up.

"Dont think I didn't know your little boyfriend's number, I should have killed you, but now I'll have a double kill job."-The voice voice said chuckling deeply before hanging up.

Jin sat up on the bed to terrified to go back to sleep. Tears were rolling down his pale cheeks. He turned to Namjoon who was still asleep and tried shaking him awake.

"J-joonie wake up, joonie P-please"-Jin said shaking him a bit harder tears still falling down his face.

Namjoon groaned then finally opened his eyes seeing the smaller boys eyes filled with tears. "Jinnie! What's wrong?!"-Namjoon said sounding tired but still springing up from the bed holding jin in his arm's.

"H-he called he k-knows y-your number, he said h-he was g-gonna kill you, please d-dont leave!"-Jin said holding Namjoon tightly like it was gonna be their last hug.

"Damnit that bastard"-Namjoon bacicly growled out.

"Please don't die joonie, I love you so much,I don't want you gone!"-Jin said beganing to stop crying, surprising Namjoon at the sudden confession.

"I love you to jinnie, I've loved you for so long!,and don't believe a word that man says, I'm not gonna die or leave you,I promise."-Namjoon said surprising jin this time at his confession.

"Do you mean that? You really love me?"-Jin asked looking up at Namjoon who just smiled slightly

Namjoon bent his head down and kissed Jin right on the lips which surprised the other but he melted into the kiss enjoying it. Namjoon smiled into the kiss deepening it, then pulled away to catch his breath.

"So, does that answer your question?"-Namjoon asked laughing a little bit at jins slightly pink cheeks and dazed face.

"Mhm it seems like a good answer to me"-Jin mumbled wrapping his arms around namjoons neck.

"Good then be my boyfriend"-Namjoon said smiling widely.

"You don't even have to ask joonie"Jin said placing his lips on Namjoons surprising the younger but of course he still kissed back, deepening the kiss.

"Good because I wasn't taking no for an answer"

__________________________________
MY BABIES FINALLY GOT TOGETHER

          (ಥ_ಥ) ↖(^▽^)↗
                        👆
   My emotions at the moment