Kang Daniel

requested
I hope you like it

word count- 980
type- angst, fluff

"What are you doing here?" Daniel asks as he pulls me into a cleaning closet, away from all the fans and boys. I sighed and flicked on the light switch so that I could see his face.

Daniel brushed a broom handle from off of his shoulder. "I'm serious, you know you can't visit me when I'm with the boys. How many times have I told you this?" He asks as he puts his hands on my shoulders. I quickly shake them off.

"This what, the ninth time? Daniel, what I want to know is why haven't you at least told the boys that you have a girlfriend! Sometimes I even wonder if you want me as a girlfriend! You won't let me visit you on practice, you won't even talk to me when I call you! Now it's all about texting. Text, me don't call me." I almost yelled. I let out a deep breath and leaned against the wall. Daniel rolled his eyes.

"You don't understand. I'm doing this for your pro-" Daniel started.

"My protection? I understand my protection from the fans, but these are your friends we are talking about. Some time your going to have to tell them about me!" I whisper yelled. The screaming from the other side was now mute. We could easily be heard even at a loud talk.

"(y/n), do you know what will happen to you if people, even my friends, knew that I was dating you? The things I am put through right now. I don't have time to talk about this right now, I have a show to do. I want you to go home right now. We will talk about this tonight." Daniel whisper yelled. He pointed his finger at the door. I opened it and stepped out, looking back at him.

"I bought these tickets, I'm staying." I said. I slammed the door. A few people in the lobby looked at me as I walked away. I went right towards the doors and entered into a large room that was almost packed. I somehow managed to squeeze my way to the front right as some people walked out.

After a while of watching the boys be themselves, they all come out on stage. I watch Daniel as he crosses, his eyes connect with mine. He lets out a sigh as he focuses on his feet. I could tell he felt bad about everything. He should, he doesn't have the right to talk to me like that.

"I'm leaving." I say out loud to myself. I start pushing through the crowd again. I was almost put the door when heard a voice call my name.

"(y/n), don't leave." Daniel said into the mic. I turned around and looked at him on stage.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I said that to you, and that I treated you that way. I'm sorry I never told anyone about the two of us. I've spent the past couple of hours thinking about everything. I don't want you to leave, I want you to stay here... with me." He dropped down from the stage to the floor and hopped over the fence.

Everyone moved to the side making a path from me to him. It was almost as a scene in one of my favourite movie.

"If to make you stay means that I have to tell people, then I will. I'll tell the room, I'll tell the boys, heck I'll scream it from the roof, post it on twitter, anything you want I'll do." He stepped closer to me. I stood tall and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Daniel, why are you doing this." I asked. He was almost right in front of me at this point.

"I'm doing this because I love you (y/n). You're my first love. Never have I told anyone that I love them. But with you, everything is different. When I look at you I just want to be with you, and when I can look at you and know you're mine." He stopped and looked down. "I just want to be with you. You and all the stupid things that you do."

He smiled. I grabbed his hand and held it in mine. He let go seconds later and pulled me into a hug, kissing me on the cheek. I hugged him back, tears brimming my eyes.

"Daniel, I love you too. I'm sorry for everything we fought about. I don't know why I wanted people to know. The thought just crossed my mind that Produce 101 show was taking you away from me. That the whole reason you don't want to tell anyone was because something was wrong with me. I'm sorry." I said. We both pulled away and he looked into my eyes. We both stood there for a minute. It wasn't until Jihoon said something that we both realized we'd fallen silent for about five minutes.

"Well that was just touching. DANIEL HYUNG HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" He yelled.

Everyone on stage laughed. Daniel looked at me and rolled his eyes. I smiled and he put his arms around my waist, pulling me with his towards the stage.

"What did I tell you." He said once we got closer. Before we had to part ways he kissed me on the lips. I watched him as he jumped over the little barricade then up onto the stage. Minhyun got Daniel into a headlock and rubbed his hands through his hair. Once he let him go all the other boys hit him on the back. "Worth it." I hear him say. I smiled.

The boys finished up everything and I got invited to come backstage with them. They all joked around with the two of us. Seongwoo decided to whip out a piece of paper and write down ship names for us.