Lai Kuanlin (3)

this is the final part

i updated this because WANNA ONE DEBUTED

Wanna One finally debuted.

Don't bash me up in the comments for this.. Imagine Kuanlin as an 18 y/o boy or above.

Kuanlin's Pov

I sat there silently next to (y/n)'s bed as the monitor beeped at her heart rate. She looked so peaceful sleeping, but I mean how peaceful can a hospital room get? The day I found (y/n) and Jinyoung I shut down. I pushed away anyone that tried to help, even my fans. It hurt to see them like that. They were all so worried and I just pushed them away.

When the fans found out what happened with (y/n) and me, they flipped. Automatically going into defense mode. At first I was glad they were giving (y/n) hate. I was so mad and heartbroken that I didn't care for (y/n)'s feelings. I wanted her to be in as much pain as I was.

One day I decided to check twitter. So I was causally scrolling threw my timeline until I saw (y/n)'s tweet. Just for the fun of it I decided to watch her live video. When I saw all the hurtful comments my heart shattered. I didn't think my fans could possess such hatred for her. I saw (y/n)'s facial expression drop almost instantly, before she agreed and logged off.

At this moment I didn't care if we were talking or not. I stood up and ran to her house. Which was like 24 milea away. When I knocked on the door her mother answered. Quickly I pushed past her and said I would explain later. I ran upstairs praying she didn't do anything yet. I was too late, she laid on her bed unconscious with a bottle of pills in her hand. I scream down the stairs to call the ambulance.

That takes us to the present. The doctors said I was luckily enough to find her in time. They said she can wake up at any time. So here I am sitting in the hospital at 4:30 in the morning. I made a promise to myself not to leave until she woke up. And I'm not going to break that promise.
I miss her so much. Her cute little laugh, the way her nose scrunched up when she smiled, or how she would never accept a compliment and call me crazy. She was my perfect dream girl and I didn't run after her. I should have been there for her, but I wasn't. In the end I lost her to a close friend.

"(y/n) please wake up. Please I want to see those beautiful brown eyes" I whispered squeezing my eyes tightly.
I felt a twitch then I saw her leg jerk. Before she opened her eyes moaning out in pain.

"Kuanlin?" she groaned looking at me in surprise, as she placed her palm to her forehead.

"(y/n)" I smiled sniffling as a tear slide down my cheek.

"I-I I don't understand? Why? I thought you hated me?" she whimpered looking at me with sad eyes.

"I did. But everyone deserves a second chance, besides I should have been there for you" I said scratching the back of my neck looking down.

"Oh Kuanlin!" she cried grabbing my neck connecting our lips.

I kissed her back softly and slowly as my lips tried to remember the times we kissed before. I placed my hands on both sides of her head to gain more control. I wanted to put every feeling I had towards her in this kiss. From bad to good. She pulled away breathing heavily as she evilly grinned at me.

"Whoa" she laughed in a shocking tone.

"Whoa is right. Where do you posses such great kissing skills" I joked sitting back amused.

"Me a good kisser? I should be asking you that! That was kinda amazing" she inhaled trying to catch her breath.

"I don't know maybe it's because I have such a beautiful girlfriend that she brings out the best in me." I smiled meaning every word.

"Are you serious!" she exclaimed at the fact I called her my girlfriend.

"Yeah I am" I grinned.

28|4|18
edited