Ha Sungwoon

this is the 2nd writer, the main author won't be writing much anymore. i'll also be editing some chapters.

keywords
r/g/n - random girl name

majority voted for Sungwoon so here it is..

word count- 1720
type- angst, fluff

"Okay so I was thinking maybe yellow for the bathroom" Sungwoon's sheepish grin spread to his ear as he showed (y/n) a colour palette from the hardware store. (y/n) scrunched her face and gave him an incredulous smile. The colour looked somewhere between dark coloured pee and brown. (y/n) couldn't help the snort that escaped her, the short (hari colours) strands of her hair covered part of her face so he couldn't see her reaction.

"Or" she smiled, picked up a neutral tint and flashed it playfully in his face, "We could get this and we won't have to worry about people wondering if you missed the toilet bowl." Sungwoon gave her a grin and snatched the palette, "Or they'll think you missed" he replied chuckling before making a run for it.

(y/n) let her jaw fall before she ran after him all over the hardware store. Finally when she’d given up two arms snaked around her waist and lips pressed up against her cheek. She was just about to respond when a woman stalked up to them with a look of pure disgust in her eye.

"Sungwoon? Oh my gosh how long has it been?" The browned hair woman with dimples and fairly large chest that were not at all covered by her shirt hauled herself into Sungwoon's arms. He willingly let her engulf him in a hug as (y/n) stood there feeling like a stalker watching a couple make out, not literally.

"(r/g/n) jeez it's been what three years?" Sungwoon's grin was enough to make (y/n)’s blood boil. He looked all too smitten with the leggy girl. What a cliché he used to date a leggy browned hair woman who was much too tall for him.

"Well seeing as how the last time we saw each other we didn't do much talking" she trailed off purposely flipping her hair (y/n)'s way. He didn’t even mention (y/n)’s existence. Having enough (y/n) stomped off and walked the short distance to their apartment. (y/n) never felt this way; her and Sungwoon always were honest with each other if the other was jealous though it was always her getting jealous he never seemed too deep in thought if anyone ever showed interest in her. Still (y/n) found herself locking herself in the bathroom, using her back to close the door, and sliding down until her knees were to her chest and she was sobbing into her arms.

At the hardware store (r/g/n) continued to talk and keep Sungwoon's mind on her but the more she spoke the more he didn’t listen. He had noticed (y/n) had vanished. (n/g/n) let her hands make their way up his shoulder but he brushed her off. "Whoa" he mumbled.

"What?" (r/g/n) snickered innocently.

"You haven't changed a bit you still after anything you can't have huh? Look you ended it with me I don't mean to hurt your feelings but I have a girlfriend now." (r/g/n) made a show of rolling her eyes, "Then why did you call me?" Sungwoon folded his arms and gave her a look she knew all too well.

"I know you took my grandmother's ring and I want it back, I never gave it to you!"

"Yeah that is why I broke up with you" (r/g/n) sighed running her fingers through her hair.

Sungwoon looked confused he never even told her he had his grandmother's ring she just found it and thought he was proposing until he told her otherwise. "What are you talking about (r/g/n)?"

"If you really loved me giving me this ring" she said pulling it out her bag and handing it over, "wouldn't have been a problem for you. But I see (y/n) is your Mrs. Right."