Ha Sungwoon

word count- 708
type- fluff

I sighed running a hand through my messy braid. It was 9:30 on a friday
night and here I was studying for my midterm that was on monday. I was obviously freaking out about my grade. It is going to be overall 25% of my grade. And I was already barely passing with a B in math. I needed an A.

So while everyone was out partying and having fun, I was in my dorm alone with my messy hair and nerd glasses. I was reviewing my formulas when I heard a knock on my door. I ignored it and went back to reviewing, when again there was a knock.

I took a deep breath before standing up, lazily walking across my room I opened the door revealing my boyfriend Sungwoon, who I've been dating since junior year in high school, now us being sophomores in college.

"Jagiyaa" he lightly smiled kissing my forehead and inviting himself in.

I huffed rubbing my temples following Sungwoon over to my bed and sitting down next to him.

"Why are you stressing?" he looked at me with a worried expression.

"Sungwoon, don't you understand I need to pass this exam with no lower then a 95?" I looked at him as if he should of known this.

"Yeah I know that, but why are you studying already? It's friday! You need to give yourself a break. I hate seeing you stressed like this" he pouted pulling me onto his lap, rubbing his thumb across my cheek.

"I guess you're right. Maybe it would be good if I took a break, before studying." I looked down playing with the hem of his shirt.

Sungwoon lifted my chin with his finger looking deeply into my eyes. I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. It almost felt foreign doing these sort of actions. I've been so busy that me and Sungwoon really didn't get "alone" time.

"You're so beautiful (y/n)" he whispered while his top lip touched my bottom lip lightly.

I bit my lip as his rubbed his hands up and down my arms. His touch still lingering on my skin, sent shivers down my spine.

"Kiss me" I pleaded just wanting to feel his lips against mine. Sungwoon smiled looking down at me as his peppered my face with kisses, slowly pecking my nose. His eyes looked down at my lips before he quickly scanned my eyes. Sungwoon gently placed his lips to mine, forming the perfect puzzle piece. I bit his lip knowing it was a turn on. He moaned against my lips, kissing me more passionately. Sungwoon pulled alway and pecked me on the lips again.

"Ha Sungwoon, you drive me crazy", I laughed resting my forehead against his.

"I tend to have that affect on people" he laughed at himself.

"Oh shut up" I giggled smacking his head.

"Ouch that hurts" he whined looking at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry jagi" I laughed getting up from his lap.

"Kiss it and make it feel better", he begged following me.

I shook my head giving in and turning around to face Sungwoon. His head was bent down and just as I was about to kiss his head, he lifted his head. Making me kiss his lips instead.

"Sungwoon!" I smirked trying not to laugh.

"Love you" he quickly spoke pulling me into a tight hug.

"Love you too pabo" I smiled to myself hugging him back.

Monday

"Hey" Sungwoon came up to me bumping shoulders. "How did you do?"

"I failed" I frowned looking down at the floor, trying to hide my smirk.

"Oh I'm sorry, yo-" I cut him off.

"HA JUST KIDDING!!! I GOT A 98!!!", I laughed jumping up and down showing him my grade.

"Jagiyaa!!!!! See I told you could do it!" his eyes widened as his spun me around.

"Thanks for always believing in me" I blushed pecking his cheek.

"That's what boyfriend's are for. Let's go get something to eat".

I nodded following him. I really don't understand how I got so lucky to be with Sungwoon. He was just perfect and made me a better person overall. I truly am lucky to say Ha Sungwoon is my boyfriend.