Kang Daniel

requested

word count- 830
type- first meeting, fluff

"Do you remember when we first met?" Daniel smirked whispering into my ear.

I laughed at the thought. We met two years ago and let's say it is not forgettable.

"Yeah when I practically kicked your arse". Daniel squinted his eyes at me as a pout began to play on his lips.

"Nooooo I think you got it wrong. I kicked your arse" he quickly said not giving into the fact I did kick his arse.

"Do I need to tell the story again?" I added giving him a testifying look.

"Let me hear how much I crushed you (y/n) he yawned stretching his arms high above his head.

                                 ...

My dance drill team decided to practice more because we had a huge face off coming up. But we had a major issue, the gym was taken.

"Where are we going to practice?" my team chimed into my thoughts.
It was crunch time, we only had 24 hours left. I have to figure something out. Anything really. Until it dawned on me, we can practice in the parking lot. It was big enough for the team and no one was in it now after school hours.

"Shut up!" I hissed at everyone that was bickering back and forth. Immediately they all stopped looking at me with big ears.

"We can practice in the school lot. It's the perfect place" I rolled my eyes grabbing my back pack. I didn't want to waste anymore time.

The team followed quietly behind me with no obligations. I set my wireless dock down and plugged my phone in. Everyone lined up as we started to do our dance. We finished with a good ending and I was feeling confident about tomorrow.

"Umm (y/n)" (y/f/n) spoke nervously coming up to me.

"What is it now?"  I spat losing patience. She turned red biting her lip and shakily pointing towards a group of boys.

I rolled my eyes knowing who it was. Kang Daniel and his stupid kicks coming towards us. I mentally laughed at my comment about his two friends.

"So what is (y/n) and her little team doing now?" Daniel snorted

"Mr Harry Pote, we are practicing for our competition tomorrow. So if you would excuse me, I actually want to win" I snapped whipping my ponytail as I turned around.

"Ooo I'm so scared"  he laughed once again putting his hands up in surrender.

"We all know MY team has better street dancing skills then you any day"

I laughed puckering my lips with amusement.

"We will see tomorrow when my team is holding the trophy and yours isn't" I simply spoke back.

And with that Daniel and his friends left. We were going to win because in the end we are the better team.

The gym boomed with music as my team walked into the gym. Lights were flickering all over causing the room to look colorful. Teams hurriedly ran to find one another to practice one last final time, until it was time to perform for the judges. My adrenaline was pumping through my blood as I was too anxious to start.

"Alright guys we are going to kick ass" I shouted to my team.

"Yes!" they chanted back before we heard the announcer call us.

After our performance we came off screaming and patting each other on the back. That was the best we ever performed and it was amazing. Their is no way Daniel's team could beat us now.

After a few of other teams dances it was Daniel's turn. The whole gathered around watching with wide eyes. Either they could complete suck or be totally amazing. I bite my nails nervously with my eyes darting back and forth at all the team dancers. When the song finished I couldn't lie they did a great job.

"Whoaa" I heard (y/f/n) mutter next to me. I shook my head. They sucked.
Yeah they sucked and we are going to win... hopefully.

"Ladies and gentlemen the moment you've all been waiting for. The winning of the street dancing competition is..." the announcer stopped to look at the audience.

"(Your group name) "

My whole team started screaming as we ran over to the big trophy. We did it. We finally beat Daniel's team.

Everyone hugged and laughed. It was one of the best moments ever. I looked to my right to see Daniel walking towards us again.

"Hey (y/n). That was sick dancing congrats on the win." Daniel spoke giving me a genuine smile.

"Thank you and your dance was amazing too"

                                 ....

Daniel immediately starting groaning after I told the story again. I laughed snuggling close to his chest.

"See babe. I kicked your arse" I smirked kissing his cheek.

"Yeah yeah. But I did win something that day" he looked down at me with his eyes warming my heart.

"And what might that be?"

"I won you babe" he cooed kissing my lips lightly.