Lai Kuanlin (2)

Word count- 599
type- angst

(y/n)'s POV

Two months past since the day Kuanlin caught me cheating on him. Two months feeling alone and worthless. Two months not being able to forgive myself. I haven't talked or seen Jinyoung since then. I didn't even dare contact Kuanlin. He hates me enough said.

I was such an idiot to go behind Kuanlin's back and cheat on him. Kuanlin hasn't been on any social media since then. They boys made up some excuse that he was "busy", but c'mon we all know the truth. The truth is the bitch (me) cheated on Kuanlin.

I truly loved Kuanlin. And not a day goes by where I wish I could tell him. But even if I did, I would not be able to process enough powerful words to describe how much I love him. He was my love, my protector, my life . He was there to catch me each time I fell.

Did I forget to say that about a month ago his fans found out what happened? They have been giving me hate ever since. So sitting around in pyjamas eating ice cream and watching dramas became my new thing. My mother and father became so worried that they took me to see a doctor. I was diagnosed with depression. Blah blah blah you know what happened after that. I started to cut about 2 weeks ago. I promised I never would do it. Life is just so hard and unfair, I can't take it.

Looking over at my phone I saw thousands of notifications blow up from fans. All of were how such a slut I was and how I broke Kuanlin's heart. They called me a bitch, attention seeker and you can imagine..

I felt something snap inside me. I can't take this anymore. I quickly unlocked my phone and went on twitter to start a new tweet.

(Y/T/U)
I had enough of everything. What did I ever do to you guys? Nothing. It was between me & Kuanlin.

I sent the tweet and started a live video. Maybe if I talked it out they would understand and give me a break.

"Umm hi guys" I said through the camera awkwardly. I looked in the comments as some read

"Why isn't she dead yet?"

"Oh looks it's the slut"

"Go kill yourself"

"Bitch"

I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I quickly wiped it away. Maybe I should kill myself. If that's what they really want, maybe that's what's best for everyone.

"Guys I can't do this. Maybe you're right I should kill myself. Sorry for bothering your time. Bye" I said crying as I shut the camera off.

I slowly made my way into my bathroom looking at my reflection in the mirror.

Worthless

Bitch

Attention seeker

Go kill yourself

All these ran through my mind as I saw a once happy girl now a depressed girl with nothing but some pills to take that can make everything go away.

I grabbed a bottle looking at the back that says take two only. I unscrewed the cap, my hand violently shaking as I poured a dozen pills in my hand. Walking back into my room I took the water bottle off my dresser, popping the pills into the back of my throat, before taking a gulp of water.

I laid back onto my bed as fatigue started to take over. Soon I will be in a happy place.. A safe haven. When my eyes began to shut I heard my door slam open as someone shouted to call the ambulance

I know that voice. It is Kuanlin's..