Ong Seongwoo

word count- 688
type- cute

Seongwoo sighed loudly, an over exaggeration of his boredom, he leant against the wooden door frame of our bedroom.

"Come on, jagi lets do something fun." He moaned, walking over to the bed where I sat up with my laptop on my knees.

"Baby, I'd love to but I've got work to finish." You sighed and let out a kind smile at him. He flopped on the bed and lay flat out.

"Work is boringg." He muttered, trailing his hand up my leg, I stared at his face, my eyes focoused on his beauty, he looked up at me and pulled his puppy eyes at me and stuck his bottom lip out at me before mumbling , "Pleaseeeeeeeee."

I giggled, he was such a child sometimes. He was right though all I'd done was work the past few days finishing off letters, and tonight was my last night in Seoul before I went to my new university in Tokyo, he closed my laptop, then moved it off my lap and crawled on top of me. He muffled "I'm going to miss you like crazy." His voice croaked, he planted his head in the crook of my neck and started kissing my soft spot, smoothly.

"I'm going to miss you too Seongwoo, but we will only be some few kilometres from each other." I chuckled, Seongwoo shook his head.

"Not helping!" he smiled lifting his head back up and pulling my body closer to his, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pressed his soft lips against mine, I could feel him smiling into the kiss, which made me smile, I pulled away and looked deeply into his eyes, his Pretty brown eyes staring back at me, he slowly moved off me and lay down next to me, laying on his side, holding his head up with his hand, he fixed his Hair. Seongwoo always messed with his hair when something was wrong or he was worried. I giggled as his hair was all scruffy, he was adorable when he was all scruffy.

"What's up?" I asked

"Nothing." He replied twiddling with the bed sheet.

"Babe something's wrong, just tell me." you sweetly said, he looked into your eyes, his eyes were almost tearing up.

"I'm scared that somethings may happen when you're away, like you'll find someone else who you can spend all your time with, I hate that you have to move away, you should settle here in Seoul, everything would be so much better." Seongwoo whined,
I couldn't help but laugh.

"Seriously Seongwoo, who else am I going to to find that can replace you? You're everything to me, even when you're a spoilt brat, I refuse to let you go, I love you and I always will even when you cooked me pasta for our anniversary and somehow managed to burn it." I smirked he laughed too at the memories.

"The boys wouldn't mind if I moved with you, you know." He mumbled.

"Seongwoo they would, they'd miss you like crazy and the boys need you, I can't just let you leave Wanna One because of me. You've all worked so hard for that." He sighed knowing it was true.

"Remember how we first met? When I hit you with a bag of chips accidently for wanna one zero base video." He smirked changing the subject. We snuggled up together and recapped over all our good memories of our relationship of the past year. How we'd met when I was walking and Seongwoo rammed a bag of chips into me, our first date at the park where we just sat on the bench and talked for hours and hours, our first kiss on the cable car to Namsam Tower on christmas eve, how we watched the sun set romantically together. The moonlight was blazing through the curtains in our bedroom, Seongwoo wrapped his arm around me as I placed my head onto his chest listening to his heartbeat, "tomorrow don't wake me up when you leave I hate saying goodbye." He whined and you felt his tears on you, you sat up and kissed him one last time before closing your eyes as you both fell asleep together.