Ong Seongwoo

requested

word count- 836
type- jealousy, fluff

You and Seongwoo are going back to your hometown to catch up with your family. Worst part is, you're driving all the way there.

"You know I can't sit for a long period of time, I'll start getting really grumpy." You say in a serious tone.

"Hey, stop your complaining. You're in a car with me. What's the worst that could happen." Seongwoo says keeping one hand on the steering wheel and one tangled with your left hand.

15 minutes later

You felt like you've been getting nothing but red lights. Then it got worse.

"Love Punch!" (a/n: Idk what the hell is that😂) Seongwoo says punching the side of your arm for about the 10th time. You didn't want to yell at Seongwoo, so you simply close your eyes and lean your head on the window rubbing the part of your arm where Seongwoo hit it. There's a sudden moment of silence. You open your eyes and see the 'welcome sign' for your hometown. You suddenly feel a rush of excitement and relief run through your body.

"Seongwoo! We're almost there!!!"

"I know love! I can't wait to see your family!" Seongwoo says just as happy as you. Before you know it you are in the living room of where you grew up.

"Mom, dad, I'm home!!" You walk to a kitchen full of food that pretty much made up your childhood. Your jaw automatically drops. Honestly, what's better than coming home to your family and all the food you love.

"(y/n)!!! You're finally home we missed you sunshine!!" You hear a familiar voice say behind you.

"Dad!!" You run to your dad and embrace him in a huge hug.

"How are you baby girl?" he asks. You just smile at him and then turn to Seongwoo.

"Mr (y/l/n)" says Seongwoo extending his hand to your dad. He clears his throat and has that overprotective look on his face.

After you catch up with your family, you sit outside on the front porch with Seongwoo.

"I'm so happy right now. I'm surrounded by the people I love most." You say resting your head on Seongwoo's shoulder.

"I love that you are happy. If you're happy, I'm happy". He grabs your hand. You sit there admiring the night sky. Your old family dog comes up and licks the side of Seongwoo's face. You start laughing and say "Man the dog is getting more action than me! What's up with that!" Seongwoo nudges the dog off and turns toward you, lips puckered and laughing. You enjoy a cute little kiss from Seongwoo and when you pull apart your lips form a smile.

Suddenly you hear a voice. "(y/n), is that you?" you recognize the voice instantly.

"Minhyun?" You say getting up and walking towards where the voice was coming from. Minhyun was an old family friend that you basically spent all the time with when you were younger. He was always with you growing up then sadly he moved away.

"Hey kid!" he says with a grin. You two embrace in a long hug. You peek through the corner of your eye and see Seongwoo awkwardly standing there, with a jealous type look on his face. You pull apart and push a section of hair behind your ear.

"Uh, Minhyun, this is Seongwoo. My boyfriend." Seongwoo's attention turns to focus on Minhyun.

"Nice to meet you man." Minhyun
says with a slight chuckle. Seongwoo just smiles and nods, obviously annoyed. You clear your throat and say "It's so nice to see you, but what the heck are you doing here!?!" You say. Minhyun shoves his hands in his pocket and sighs.

"Well, your mom told me you were coming to visit and I hadn't seen you in so long. so I thought what the heck!." Out of boredom, Seongwoo started kicking around rocks listening to Minhyun and you talk. You both sit on the verandah.

"Ah. The good old times, eh (y/n)?" Minhyun says with tons of relief. You smile and remember all the good times you had together.

You're finally alone with Seongwoo after catching up with Minhyun. You sit on the verandah steps next to Seongwoo. Seongwoo doesn't make eye contact with you. You realize that this whole time you payed more attention to Minhyun than Seongwoo.

The silence of the night sits in between you and Seongwoo. You sigh and turn to face Seongwoo, your chin in the palm of your hand.

"Baby, don't be that way. He's just an old friend" you say. Seongwoo turns to face you

"I'm sorry. I'm just really jealous of that dude. The way you act around him is just-" you stop Seongwoo mid-sentence

"Seongwoo we were 8! You know no one can replace you. And no one can take my heart away from you either." he looks at you with huge puppy eyes. He glances from your eyes to your lips. In response you kiss Seongwoo softly and slowly.