Ha Sungwoon

watched tfios again soo...

word count- 450

You and Sungwoon decided to go watch a movie. It was a Friday night and you were both bored.

Sungwoon's P.O.V

"What movie do you want to watch, baby girl?" I said. I wrapped my arms around her waist, as she looked up to decided what movie we should watch.

"What about The Fault In Our Stars? I heard they're playing it again" I nodded and pulled out my wallet. As we went inside to get our snacks. A man probably in his late 20's watched (y/n)'s every move. He had a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes in disgust. The man looked at me chuckled then continued to check out (y/n). "Babe, you okay?" I nodded and took her hand. Wanting the old creep to look somewhere else besides my girlfriend.

"Sungwoon?" She squeaked. I looked down and saw I was squeezing her hand too tight.

"I'm sorry." I said kissing her hand. She blushed, "What's wrong?" She said when we took our seats and waited for the movie to start.

"Nothing." I mumbled. She scooted closer to me when the movie started. I pushed up the arm of the chair that was keeping us apart. She leaned her head on my shoulder. On instinct, I wrapped my arm around her.

I have to admit, the movie made me tear up a little. My friends recommended me this movie years ago but I never bothered to watch since I heard it was about Love? and I didn't give two shits about love till I met (y/n).

We threw out trash away and walked towards the exit.

"Hey! You can do better than that honey! Why don't I take you home tonight instead of him?" I stopped and turned around. The man had a sly grin on his face.

"Jagi, let it go." (y/n) whispered tugging on my hand. I let go of her hand and took a few steps forward.

"Why don't you shut the hell up?" I said through my gritted teeth.

"Why don't you make me, kid?" He cracked his knuckles.

"Sungwoon." (y/n) warned. The man took a swing but missed me. I quickly punched him in the stomach then his jaw. He stumbled over and fell on the ground. Security grabbed the man and took him outside. I saw (y/n) running towards me.

"Sungwoon! Your knuckles are bleeding." She said. I sighed and looked her in the eyes, "I'd do anything for you." She giggled and kissed me. She gently took my hand and locked her fingers in with mine.

"Maybe knuckles can be our 'Always' ". She joked.

"Knuckles?" I said.

"Knuckles." She laughed. I laughed along with her.