Lee Daehwi

light mv is out❤ go stream

word count- 740
type- bullying

"Ugh not again" I groaned. It was Monday. I got dressed, did my hair and make up and went downstairs. I looked around seeing another note from my mom on the kitchen table. Of course she went to work early, I feel like she loves her job more than me. I am an only child with a single parent so I'm alone a lot.

Since I was home alone I decided on not having breakfast. I grabbed my bag a walked out the door. I got to the bus stop and and got on the bus. I looked for a seat and didn't see any. I started walking down the isle to see if there was a seat before Daehwi, a nerd in our school that not many liked, asked "(y/n) you can sit here if you want" Daehwi looked down after because he was blushing. I never realized how shy this kid really was.

"Sure thanks Daehwi" I said with a smile he moved his bag and I sat down next to him. "How are you today Daehwi?" I asked. "Good what about you?" He said. "I'm okay, thanks for letting me sit here I would have had to stand in the back." I said. "Yeah no problem" he said playing with his glasses he had took off his face. I looked at him. Without glasses he wasn't that bad looking. Like he wasn't bad before but now he was really hot without them, his glasses brings the cute side him I'd say. I stayed silent the rest of the ride on the bus.

I took my science book from locker and started to walk down the hall till I saw that some of the baseball players had Daehwi pinned to the lockers. Ugh is there no teachers around.

"Guys leave him alone" I said to all of them including my boyfriend (b/n).

"Come on (y/n) he's nothing anyways" (b/n) said as he hit Daehwi in the stomach with his elbow so he hit the lockers. "(b/n) stop, why do you have to hurt him" I said I push him away so he let go of the grip he had on Daehwi's shirt. "Fine whatever" he said and walked to class. "Daehwi are you okay?" I said as I crouched in front of him since he was sitting against the lockers. "Yeah I'm fine" he said as I helped him up. "Hey do you want to come to my house after school today I'm close to failing in maths and I heard you good at maths." I said as we walked down the hall.

"Yeah I'm not bad I guess I can help you." He smiled at me. We both said bye and walked to our next class.

Daehwi walked over to my locker after school. "Hi (y/n)" he said looking down. This boy was so cute. "Hey Daehwi are you ready to go." I said.

"Yeah" he said and we got on the bus together. Someone pushed Daehwi as we were walking down the isle of the bus. He fell into someone's else's seat. Daehwi mumbled sorry and kept walking. "(b/n) can't you just leave him alone" I said. "Oh come on babe it's just a little fun. Here sit" he said and pulled me on his lap.

"No. I'm gonna go sit with Daehwi." I said and got up.

"Why would you sit with him I'm your boyfriend not him. Sit by him and we are over. Your choice." He said.

"Fine goodbye (b/n)." I walked down the isle again a found Daehwi sitting by himself. I sat down and put my hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry about (b/n) he's a jerk." I said. He nodded and looked down. We got to my house and we started on the assignment.

"So that's pretty much how you do it" Daehwi said closing up his book. It was now 8 we had been doing maths since 4. Daehwi took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. "Um Daehwi, you might find this weird and I know we haven't really talked much but I really enjoy spending time with you. I really like you Daehwi and I've liked you for quite a while now. " I said. He looked at me. Then we stared at one another for like twenty seconds until he broke the eye contact and said, "I really like you too (y/n)" he said. I smiled. That was the start to my relationship with Lee Daehwi.

which member next?