Park Jihoon

happy birthday to our wink boy~ Jihoon❤
this is extra, readers did not comment majority for him.

word count - 720

Jihoon was playing in one of those 3 on 3 tournaments, and you and your best friend wanted to go to cheer him on. You and Jihoon have been dating for about 3 years, and you enjoyed going to his basketball games and tournaments.

However, you had to get up at 7:30 if you wanted to go with him; check-in was at 9:00. You figured it was easiest to spend the night at his house.

"Do you want to take the guest bedroom (y/n)?" Jihoon's mom asked sweetly when you came through the door.

You couldn't respond because Jihoon did that for you. He shook his head.

"Nonsense; she can sleep in my room." Your cheeks reddened and you smiled slightly.

Jihoon took your things up to his room. It was about 6:30 and you decided to cuddle with Jihoon and watch movies. You both ended up watching Annabelle: Creation and Bad Teacher. He wanted to watch Annabelle: Creation because you know that he loves when you turn your head away and snuggle tighter in his arms. He would kiss your forehead, saying, "I'll never let anything hurt you."

You feel asleep 3/4 of the way into Bad Teacher. You were half between dream world and consciousness when you felt someone lift you up and carry you upstairs.

Next Morning

You woke up with Jihoon's arms around you. You giggled slightly and tried to remove his hands from your waist; no such luck.

"Come snuggle with me. It's too early to be up anyway."

"Jihoon! I have to get up if you want me to come to your tournament with you!"

He groaned. "Ugh fine!" He let go. You smirked. You took a shower, changed, and did your makeup and hair.

You came out of the bathroom and spider-monkey-ed Jihoon and began to hit him with a pillow.

"Get..." You hit him, "Up!" You hit him again.

"He grabbed your wrists. "I'm up. And if you wanted a good morning kiss, your actions just ruined that."

You sighed, then giggled because you knew he couldn't last that long. He alsways had to either be touching or kissing you, and you were okay with that.

You both woke up, and while he was taking a shower, you cleaned up your clothes and packed your stuff back into your suitcase and took it downstairs and put it into Jihoon's car. When you were done, you walked into the kitchen and poured yourself a bowl of cereal. Jihoon came down without a shirt on. You left the house earlier than needed because he had to pick up his teammates, Kuanlin and Woojin, and you had to pick up your best friend, (y/bf/n)

You all ran into the building because it was pouring outside. They went to register and you and (y/bf/n) went in and paid the admission fee to watch the games being held in the three different gyms.

You and your best friend decided that you guys should probably get some food or something because the lines gonna be long for lunch. When you got your nachos and she got her popcorn, you both sat down and waited until the boys came and played.

They played great. It was nice to see Jihoon and his friends bonding. It was also nice to see Jihoon's muscles spanding and contracting through his fit jersey. After their first game, Jihoon came and gave you a sweaty hug.

"Ewww! Get away from me. You're all sweaty!" You laughed and swatted his arm. By the end of the day, you were pumped. They had made it all the way to the championship. They were playing the championship now and you and your best friend were standing up and cheering the boys on.

"THEY WON!" You and your best friend yelled, shaking each other's shoulders.

You both were getting weird looks, but you didn't really care. Everyone went back to Jihoon's house for celebratory pizza. Overall, it was a fun day. You loved going to his tournaments. One, being able to stare at him without it being weird, and two, spending time with your best friend. You looked around the table at your friends and your boyfriend laughing together and having a good time. These days were the best.