Yoon Jisung

requested

word count- 631
type- cheating

He probably thinks I'm insane driving over here this late at night. Starting the engine was easy since I've been thinking of doing it for the last four hours. It's a Saturday night, look at me. I glanced over at the blurred rear view mirror revealing an unwelcoming face. Mascara ran down my eyes, lip stick smeared, and whatever is left of my braid hung in my face.

"Well hello (y/n), you look quite lavishing this morning." "Great now your talking to yourself". I harshly added ignoring the constant buzzing of my phone.

NEW MESSAGE
From: Taemin
Listen (y/n) can't we just talk?

Does he really think I want to speak to him? "Low-life cheater" I scoffed. I rubbed over my shoulders looking for extra warmth but not receiving any. I looked down the street, clicking my turn signal finally reaching my destination. I don't know where'd I be without Jisung. He's my rock, my base, my other half. The only person whose been there forever and I can't thank him enough for that.

I jumped out of my car, threw my heels in a nearby bush and ran to the doorway. I pressed the doorbell. Nothing.

"Jisung?!" Again nothing. "I'm going to get frost bite out here" I added glancing down at my toes. I heard a constant beat of feet scurry down the stairs. There he was. He looked at me with his welcoming big brown eyes.

"(y/n), it's cold, why'd you make the trip to come all the way over here at four in the morning." I stormed in. I crashed into the big bearing couch and grabbed the throw pillow clutching it defensively.

"I needed air" I muttered. Just tell him (y/n). He's your escape. Ideas rumbled through my head trying to think how to express the news. "Cold air?"

"You mean you needed cold air? Cause that's all you'd get outside in this weather." He said to me strictly his warm eyes changing as his protective side showed.

"Jisung, shut up and be a best friend right now, I said looking up to search for the usually warm, welcoming arms.

Tears slowly gliding down my cheek. I looked down again to see his feet approach me as he gently touched my chin. He pushed my head up gently and smiled causing a very faint smile form across my face.

"What did he do now" he whispered, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and sinking our bodies together. I sighed realizing this was a routine and wasn't the first time it occurred.

"He..." I trailed of as a tear slid down my cheek as my entire body began to shake. I pushed in closer allowing the warmth of sweater to absorb the salty tears that slid down my cheeks. I felt him pull away gently, as he took off his grey sweater and laid it on top of me, a layer of warmth that was greatly appreciated.

"I'm here" He whispered, brushing a strand of hair over my ear. Goosebumps ran down my spine as I felt his mouth touch my ear. "You can trust me" he whispered.

"I know I can" I mumbled, shyly looking into his eyes. Oh I loved his eyes. So many things spoke for them."Why do you think I came here, of all places?

"What did he do?" He repeated more strongly. The urge of reassurance caused more tears to slide down my cheek. The cool tears were the only things that warmed my burning cheeks. They raged of embarrassment. How could I tell him if I can't even face it myself, I thought.

"(y/n)-"

"-He cheated on me" I blurted out, hesitantly looking up at him. "He slept with another girl."