Ha Sungwoon

requested

⚠⚠⚠

word count- 726
type- fighting, fluff and a little dirty

You and Sungwoon are fighting, again. You've been fighting so much lately and it's just getting out of hand.

You fight about the dumbest things, and stupid little arguments turn into what seems like World War 3 between the two of you, and Sungwoon's short temper like his height (a/n- Okay I'm sorry about this) doesn't help either. You're so sick of it.

"Honestly Sungwoon, your temper is out of control! I don't even know what to do with you anymore!" you yell at him from across the kitchen.

He's sitting at the kitchen counter, eating his breakfast, but he's doing more yelling than eating. "If you don't know what to do with me anymore, then why the hell are you still with me?" Sungwoon fires back at you. Good thing the rest of the boys aren't home right now to hear this argument.

"I ask myself that every day!" you say.

"Then frickin' leave me!" Sungwoon yells.

"I frickin' will!" you yell back. Just then, out of nowhere, Sungwoon picks up his plate of food and throws it at the wall across the room. The plate smashes into pieces and the food that was once on the plate goes flying everywhere. You can't believe he just did that. Sungwoon has never done something like this during any of your fights, ever. Your fights always consisted of the two of you just yelling at each other.

"What the hell? Are you crazy?" The words can barely come out of your mouth. Sungwoon doesn't say a word. He just stares at you with so much anger in his eyes. Silence fills the room.

"I'm done. I'm done, Sungwoon." you say blankly. And with that, you storm off and head upstairs.

You barge into Sungwoon's room and grab your bags. You open his closet door and begin gathering your clothes in the section of his closet that belongs to you. You've had enough. You just can't take this anymore. Sungwoon suddenly appears in the doorway of the closet.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asks, with surprisingly more worry in his voice than anger.

"I'm leaving. It's what you want, isn't it?" you reply, making no eye contact with him.

"No." Sungwoon says as he closes the door, leaving you trapped with him in his closet

"Please, stop." he says. His voice sounds much calmer now. He moves towards you. You stop what you're doing.

You look up at his eyes. "What do you want from me?" you say quietly but seriously.

"I don't want you to leave." Sungwoon says. His facial expression makes him look so defeated right now.

"We can't do this anymore."

"Yes, we can. We can. Please."

He looks as if he's about to cry right now. You can't stand the sight of him crying so you look away. But Sungwoon gently takes your chin in his fingers and makes you look at him.

"I'm so sorry. I know I'm the biggest asshole of a boyfriend and I don't deserve you, but you can't leave me. And that's what I love so much about you. I put you through so much shit, yet you always stay fighting for me. No one in this world can deal with my bullshit the way you can, and that's why you're perfect for me. And I know we go through so much shit together, especially when we fight a lot, but that's the shit that makes us stronger. Please, stay. We're gonna make this work. I promise, we'll make it better."

You don't even know what to say right now. "Kiss me." is all that comes out of your mouth. Sungwoon looks at you, probably thinking what the hell?

"Frickin' kiss me." you say. He does what you want and it turns into a heated makeout session.

"Don't ever tell me to leave you again." you say in the middle of the kiss.

"Mhm." Sungwoon mumbles. The next thing you know, Sungwoon is pulling your top off. You return the favour, helping him take off his.

He starts taking your pants off, but you stop him. "Wait." you say, panting a little, feeling a bit breathless after your intense kiss.

"What?" Sungwoon whines, annoyed that you had made him stop.

"In the closet? Really?"

"Hell yeah." Sungwoon smirks and proceeds to take your pants off.

and the rest is up to your imagination😈😏😏