Kang Daniel

requested by RoseWP22

word count- 317
type- fluff

Daniel pushed Riley's hair back and leaned in for a kiss. Before he made it to her lips she kissed him first. Daniel grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

Riley looked at him bitting her lip. "You're so beautiful Riley" he whispered to her lips. He looked into her eyes then back at her lips.

"Haha you're funny " she said giggling

Daniel tackled her and started to tickle her to death

"Daniel! Stop!!!" she could barley talk.

Daniel layed right next to her and they both stared at the ceiling.

"What are we doing?" Daniel said turning to her

"What should we be doing?" she said smiling inching closer and closer towards him.

"Maybe something like this.." he said He kissed her and then she stopped.

"You know what we should do?" she said happily sitting up smiling at him.

He looked at her sadly cause he didn't get to finish kissing her.

"Let's go on a little trip" she said raising an eyebrow. Daniel looked so confused until she grabbed a White penny board "Ghost" and she grabbed hers which was Purple "Unicorn".

Daniel smiled as she pulled him up. He threw her over his shoulder and walked out the door with her.

"Put me down! You amazingly cute psycho path!" she screamed laughing.

Daniel started to carry her over the bridge where they first met.

"Daniel! NO! Don't you dare!" she screamed while Daniel threw her into the water. Daniel took off his shirt revealing his abs. Riley looked at him pouting.. He jumped in after her.. They both started to play around until she wanted to lay on the shore. They both layed there all night staring up at the stars.

"I love you." Daniel's words escaped from his mouth.

"I love you more" Riley said looking at him.

"Not possible" Daniel said as she cuddle into his arms, "because I love you more"