Yoon Jisung

guys, this is co-author. forgive me😭😭 i forgot to publish this imagine

word count- 1080

I had just gotten off the phone with Woojin who was asking me to come over for the night. He had it all planned out with the rest of the boys and apparently (f/n) would also be there so that I wouldn't feel uncomfortable about being the only girl. That wasn't the problem though. My problem was the crush I had on Yoon Jisung. He was so cute and sweet! I just couldn't bear being so close to him yet so distant because I hardly spoke to him. He made me shy. I didn't ever want to make a fool out of myself in front of him so I hardly even spoke to him. I never knew what to say or do because he just did something to me that I couldn't describe. He had me. And without speaking too much to me. Woojin was the one to introduce me to the wanna one boys and I talked to all of them pretty well except for Jisung. I didn't want to go to their place. I would just be torturing myself. But Woojin was being stubborn and wouldn't take no for an answer so I agreed. I told him to pick me up in an hour so I took my sweet time to look as good as possible for Jisung. Even if I didn't talk to him, I still wanted to make an impression every time I saw him. So here I was, picking out something nice and casual enough to spend the evening with the guys. I ended up wearing my typical jeans and a plain tee shirt with a jacket over it with my favourite pair of shoes.

When I finished getting ready I called up Woojin to pick me up and within minutes he was outside of my flat. I grabbed my bag and walked out to see his car and climbed in.

"Hey (y/n) noona," Woojin greeted.

"Hi Woojin," I replied. Throughout the car ride we spoke of out days and how life was going and that typical stuff.

We arrived at his place soon. The boys were playing a video game when we arrived so they hardly payed any attention to my arrival. When my eyes landed on Jisung, I felt my heart begin to pound immensely and when he gave me a small smile with a wave I felt the stupid butterflies in my tummy erupt. I wanted so badly just to kiss him and hold on to him and never let go, but I was too shy. I bet he didn't like the shy ones. I sat on the sofa next to Woojin as they continued playing. Within a couple of minutes their game session had ended and my least anticipated time of day had arrived. It was Jihoon who first introduced a boring game and obviously, the rest of the boys agreed. I didn't object or anything because I didn't want to be pushy or anything but just being around it made me feel sick. So as soon as they started playing, I excused myself and went out to their garden. I sat outside for a few moments taking in the cool night air and making plans for the next day, when suddenly the door opened and shut and somebody sat right next to me. I assumed it was Woojin because he was the closest to me but I was surprised to see Jisung who had sat right next to me. Again, my heart began to pound rapidly in my chest.

"Hey," I quietly spoke. He just smiled at me in response.

"Any particular reason you're out here?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Nope," I replied timidly. He nodded and looked away from me. Kind of when you have those awkward moments and you have the urge to look away in an attempt to make the situation less awkward.

"What about you?" I asked in an attempt to break through the ice.

"Just came to keep a beautiful girl company," he smiled and immediately began to blush. He looked away from me once again and I couldn't help the stupid grin forming on my face.

"That's very sweet of you," I replied.

"Yeah…" He replied, still avoiding any eye contact possible. He stared at the ground for a few seconds and so did I. We were once again engulfed in a complete silence until Jisung took a sudden sharp breath.

"You know what? I need to grow some balls and just get this thing over with," he spoke. Finally, he looked me straight in the eyes and I felt myself begin to get extremely nervous.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I don't know if you've realised this or not, but I really like you. I was always too shy to speak to you because damn you're so perfect and beautiful. Like you make me insecure as hell but I need to tell you this because I can't take not being able to call you mine any longer. I like you, (y/n). Like a lot. And I can't deal with myself being such a scardy cat to not tell you. I like you and I–I want you to be mine."

I stared at him in disbelief for a few mere seconds. Was he serious?

"(y/n)?" He asked. " I messed up didn't I? I should've never said that! Just forget I ever told you this–"

"Jisung!" I cut him off. "I'm sorry I was just a little… Well you caught me off guard. You wanna know something? I like you too. And just like you, I was always too shy to let you know–or to even tell you! But I do… And I would love more than anything to be yours."
A grin began to appear on his face.

"Are you serious?" He asked. When I nodded at him, I was shocked, to say the least, at what I did. I started to lean in to kiss him. Not him. But I did! Maybe it was a sudden surge if confidence but when our lips finally touched, it felt incredible! Within a few seconds his lips were moving in sync with mine in a slow, sweet motion, making the experience so much better. I never wanted to pull away. His lips were so sweet. But eventually he did and I had no choice.

"Maybe we should go on a date sometime?"He asked with a timid grin.

"I would love that," I replied.