Bae Jinyoung (2)

word count- 586

"You (y/n). I fell in love with my best friend" he whispered with big brown eyes.

I stood there as a thousand emotions ran through my veins. I felt like I was going to be sick. This can't be real. I love my best friend and he loves me. This type of stuff just doesn't happen. It only happens in the movies, but it's happening to me.

"Really?" I spoke with shock not believing anything that was going on.
Jinyoung knotted his eyebrows giving me a funny look.

"It was only the oblivious (y/n). I made it so obvious" he laughed coming closer to me.

I laughed along also, but actually thought of all the times we would hang out. Which was practically everyday. I mean we would flirt sometimes. Though Jinyoung was always a flirtatious person.

"Wellllll if you made it so obvious that you liked me. How obvious is the fact that I want you to kiss me" I smirked wrapping my arms around his neck, taking him completely off guard.

Jinyoung smiled lightly grabbing my chin with his thumb. I looked up at him admiring his facial features. He really was beautiful and not like what you think I mean. But beautiful in every way shape and form. Jinyoung never spoke less of others, always finding a way to smile or laugh, and I can go on and on. Jinyoung was just so handsome, he's any girls dream really. And here I am dreaming about him, when truly I do finally have him.

I couldn't wait any longer so I pressed my lips to his feeling my stomach do a summer salt twice. He kissed me so delicately and softly as if he was trying to tell me his feelings. He was never good at saying his feelings out loud. Although he was an artist at writing them or showing them by action. Finally he pulled away leaning his head on mine. I smiled when he peppered my face with little kisses.

"(y/n) I really do love you. And I really don't know what else to say because describing my feelings for you... Is like trying to describe how amazing water tastes. My love for you is so different and unique. I never felt like this towards anyone else ever. So listen because I know you don't do that well" he laughed looking down right into my eyes. "You are the girl of my dreams. The girl I see my future with. And that might sound crazy! But I want to take you on dates after dates, and call you my girlfriend. I want to see what the future holds for us".

I stood there is awe not knowing exactly what to say, but my heart did so I began to talk. "Wow Jinyoung that's how you tell someone your feelings" I smirked trying to make a joke.

"I really can't say anything that you already said. You're my rock, my base without you I fall" he stopped me.

"If you fall, I fall, but I'm not going to let you fall as long as you don't let me fall" he whispered hugging me.

"Never in a million years Jinyoung. I love you so much that it's indescribable." I laughed about the reference he made earlier.

He shook his head blushing and laughing at the same time. And from that day on forward it was the same between us both, except now we told one another our feelings.