Kang Daniel

word count- 714
type- angst(?)😇😈

I was in my bed waiting for Daniel to pick me up for him to take me to the park. I knew something was wrong when he said he'll pick me up in 30 minutes but 50 minutes passed by. I looked at my alarm and it was already 3:30 until I heard my phone buzz.

I picked it up and heard my friend (f/n) started screaming. "(y/n) Daniel got shot in his apartment." I got shocked and tears started streaming down my face. "What!? W-when? H-how?" I started stuttering and I felt I was about to black out.

"Seongwu shot him just because Daniel is dating you." I got shocked more. Seongwu was just my friend for 2 years. I knew he liked me but I didn't felt the same way since Daniel and I were best of friends since the time both of us were wearing diapers. "Are you serious? GOD DAMN SEONGWU!!!" I hang up.

I started to run to my car and went to his apartment as fast as I can. "I can't believe it...." I told myself. I was near to Daniel's apartment so I started to pull off the car infront the of the driveway of his apartment. I ran up stairs and saw Seongwu, holding a gun and Daniel laying on the floor lifeless.

I quickly went to his side and put his head on my lap and wrapped him with my arms. "Why did you have to do this?" I looked at Seongwu and said to him with a loud voice. He went speechless "JUST LEAVE!!" I shouted at Seongwu and he went out the door.

I went to face Daniel and I can still feel his heartbeat getting slow. I felt him breathing but slow. He opened his eyes and hugged him real tight. "Daniel oppa, please don't leave me!" I cried and started rubbing his cheek.

"Sorry jagiya, It's my time to go. I will protect you from above and I promise to never leave you by your side when i'm not really beside you holding your hand. I will promise you that I will see you soon in heaven when you will grow old. It's okay, you can find someone new but remember please don't forget about me." He started to close his eyes and his breathing went slower and slower but his heartbeat got faster and faster. I was confused but it seems Daniel wasn't joking around since he had blood all over his white shirt.

Seconds later, I felt Seongwu at the back tapping my shoulder. I pushed him away. "What do you want Seongwu? You did all of this I thought you were my friend but it turns out not. Hope I can find someone better than you and I hope you do too." He started laughing and you slapped him in the face.

"Why are you laughing? It's not a laughing situation." He still continued to laugh and handed you the gun. I then looked at the gun and saw it was just a toy gun with no bullets. I got shocked. He then removed the fake blood from his bag. I saw (f/n) by the door and both of them laughed.

I then felt someone hug me from the back. "We got you so good, jagi." He kissed me on the cheek.

"B...b..but b..but" I pointed at the floor Daniel laid earlier.

"It's alright babe, don't cry I'm never gonna leave you." He wiped the tears that were on my face with his thumb.

"YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A FREAKING HEART ATTACK, DANIEL!" I shouted.

"Hey, it was just a prank." He then kissed me in the cheek.

"Daniel! Why would you do this to me? I could've blacked out and went to the hospital! I can't believe you did this to me. I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" I then saw his smile fade, he then hugged me really tight.

"Jagiya, please don't leave me."I giggled at him. "I'm kidding, that's for making me scared earlier and hey, I will never leave you." I then gave him a kiss on the lips. He pulled away.

"So the game is on now eh?" All of us then laughed..