Park Jihoon

this is kinda different

word count- 1180

your POV

"Babe come on!" Jihoon shouted from downstairs.

"Hold on I'm almost done!" I yelled back.

Right now Jihoon and I were going to visit my family in Busan. We were having a family dinner with my older brother Hwang Minhyun, older sister (s/n) and our mother. Yes I'm a Hwang and I'm proud.

I finish curling the last piece of hair I had left and straightened out my (f/c) dress. I slipped on my heels and grabbed my (f/c) clutch. I walk downstairs and see Jihoon sitting on the couch.

"I'm ready." I said.

He looked up and smiled, I blushed a little.

"You look beautiful, as always of course." he said.

I blushed so hard, we have been together for four years now and he can still make me blush like I did the first time we met. I smile at the memory and he kisses my cheek.

We leave and I lock the door, I walk to the passenger side and see Jihoon is waiting there with the door open. I giggle and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"My girl" he said in satoori.

I just laughed and sat down.

"Thank you my boy" I said back.

We started laughing and he closed the door and got to the other side. He got in and started backing out of the drive way, we were now on a an hour drive to my mom's house.

We were at a stop light and Jihoon kept staring at me. I started blushing because I didn't know why he was staring. I turned to look at him and he just smiles, his beautiful smile I fell in love with.

"Why are you staring at me, do I have something on my face?" I asked a bit unsure. He just chuckles and shakes his head. "No you don't, I just can't believe I have the most beautiful girl in the world with me. I'm the luckiest guy ever, I love you (y/n)." he said.

"No I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have a guy like you. I love you so much Jihoon, you don't even know." I said and we both smiled.

We both leaned in and kissed, I loved it. This kiss wasn't like the others we had, this one was really passionate and meaningful. Like it sealed our love forever.

Before I knew it I saw a bright light in the corner of my eye and felt a sharp pain, after that everything went black.

Minhyun's POV.

"Are they here yet?" (s/n) asked.

"No, they should've been here an hour ago." I said.

Jihoon and (y/n) are never late, what has happened to them. If they were in traffic they would have called. I kept trying to call them but neither of them will pick up. Everyone's getting worried.

Suddenly my mother's phone started ringing. My mom picked up her phone and answered it.

"Hello?" All I heard was mumbling and then my mom fell to the floor with tears coming out of her eyes non-stop. She dropped her phone and put her head in her hands.

I know that if I pick up the phone I would break down and cry, but I did it anyway. I walk over and grab the phone.

"H-hello?" I asked scared of the news.

"Hello who am I speaking to?" the person asked.

"Hwang Minhyun, Hwang (m/n)'s son." I said.

"Hello Minhyun, has your mother already told you the news?" she asked.

"Um no, what's wrong?" I asked scared of the answer she is going to give.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Hwang but it's your younger sister (y/n). She has been in a terrible accident along with another boy, his name is Park Jihoon. They're both in the hospital right now and we're doing everything to try and keep them alive." she said.

"WHAT HOSPITAL!" I yelled.

"(Hospital name)." she said. I hung up and grabbed my keys, I nodded at (s/n) and she started crying. We all got into my car and I started driving to the hospital. We pass the accident site and I see Jihoon's car, I feel tears in my eyes and I just let them flow down.

We get to the hospital and I run up to the front desk.

"Hwang (y/n)!" I yelled frantically.

"She is in surgery right now sir I'm sorry but you'll have to wait in the waiting room with everyone else." she says.

I nod and we walk to the waiting room, there I see all the guys (wanna one members, nu'est) and Jihoon's family. All the guys look up and I see they have tears in their eyes and have been crying. They all get up and run to me giving my a hug. I break down, I can't do this.

My little sister is in surgery right now, with a little chance to live. I wonder how Jihoon is, but I know he might just be like (y/n). After we get done hugging everyone we all sit and just silently cry to ourselves. We all tweet out about what happened and ask the fans to pray for them. I know I'm praying right now, I need them here. After what felt like forever the doctors finally come out of the surgery room. One with a sympathetic look, we all stand up ready to hear the news even though some of us know we aren't going to be okay. (y/n) was like a little sister to all the guys and her being with Jihoon made us all happy.

"I'm so sorry, we did everything we could. They lost to much blood and the internal bleeding wouldn't stop. We tried our best but it looks like they're in God's hands now." he said then left.

We all broke down, my baby sister and basically my little brother is gone. Leaving all of us in this world without them, the two angels leaving together.

Skip to funeral

Today is the day of the burial and everyone has been crying for the past week. I put on my black suit and walk downstairs. (s/n) and mom are down there in their black dresses and heels ready to go.

We get in the car and I drive to the graveyard. When we get there I see all of our families together. If I knew anything I knew that (y/n) and Jihoon would have wanted to be buried together. Their love was literally unbreakable, they would get mad at each other but will always come back to each other. That's what I call true love right there.

They lower down the caskets and cover them up with the dirt. The last time I would see my sister was in a casket with the love of her life. She didn't deserve to die like this, at a young age. She had so much to live for but here we are burying her with Jihoon and crying our eyes out. I'm gonna miss her so much, I love you (y/n).