Park Woojin

word count- 389
type- angst, comforting

Its been a month, one whole month since you and Woojin broke up and you were a walking mess. You felt dead inside, no life inside you.

Woojin was a big part in your life, you hadn't spoke to any of the boys except, Jinyoung, and he also said Woojin is a wreck.

You wanted to run into Woojin's arms like every other time after an argument, but this, you knew this was different, it was serious. He called you names, he broke things, threw stuff across the house, but you were so innocent yourself, you said some pretty hurtful things too, which you madly regret.

"(y/n), you need to talk to hyung!" Jinyoung said to you while you pulled your hair back. "Fine." you agreed.

"Good because he'll be here soon." Jinyoung quickly mumbled.

"What!?" you screamed, while you heard a knock on the door.

"And that's my cue to leave! bye (y/n)." Jinyoung quickly said and rushed out the house.

You took one last breath and opened the door, "Hey Woojin" you said looking at the floor.

"Heyy (y/n)" he replied standing there awkwardly.

"Oh, sorry come in." You said moving aside out of the door way. Woojin walked in and sat on the couch you sat on the completely other side.

"Look, I'm sorry." You both said at the same time. You both blush but continued. "Woojin, I really need you in my life, I miss you so much. I dont know what we argued about, but I'm sorry." You said

"I'm sorry, I don't remember what we argued about either and this past month has just been hell, I've had to fake smiles and after a while deep down I knew I needed you I had to miss out on a Produce 101 video,  because I just need you back in my life." Woojin said looking deeply into your eyes.

"I love you so much." You said wrapping your arms around him.

"I love you too." Woojin said smiling.

"I knew you guys would get back together!" Jinyoung shouted walking into the room.

"Were you seriously here the whole time?" Woojin questioned.

Jinyoung nodded sitting down with a sandwich in his hand.

"And you made a sandwich?" You ask.

"No, it fell from the sky. Yes I made a sandwhich." He laughed